Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1039 1040 [1041] 1042 1043 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14483698 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #15600 on: September 05, 2012, 12:18:16 pm »

Because, I have one friend, and she is it. :/
Lies, half of Bay12 probably thinks you a friend, if an internet one.

Goddamnit don't make me fucking cry.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #15601 on: September 05, 2012, 12:18:32 pm »

She needs a adrenaline shot before they use the machine

I'm not entirely sure that is an option my friend. :/ I'll tell them though.
Well she can recover but it will take forever for her lungs to open back out. Check if anyone's got inhalers of sorts (anything with steroids will help) but as of right now shes gonna need the epi-pen

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15602 on: September 05, 2012, 12:19:05 pm »

* kaijyuu hugs Hans

Cry like a man, if you need to :D
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15603 on: September 05, 2012, 12:19:43 pm »

This thread is veering has veered into sad thread territory, and that makes me sad.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #15604 on: September 05, 2012, 12:20:25 pm »

Does she have an inhaler?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15605 on: September 05, 2012, 12:22:40 pm »

Yeah, I told them she should get an Epi-pen first, but I'll tell them an inhaler would help too. Sigh, this really sucks. And this:
Goddamnit don't make me fucking cry.

Wasn't meant in a bad way. I just haven't cried in almost a year, and it wouldn't be good to go into work like that.

This thread is veering has veered into sad thread territory, and that makes me sad.

Sorry, I'll move it if you prefer. I didn't realize this would happen.

Does she have an inhaler?

She doesn't. The people with the breathing machine should though.

* kaijyuu hugs Hans

Cry like a man, if you need to :D

See above. :/ I can't afford it right now, I'm literally moments from going to work. I have to be all happy there. *hugs back* Thanks though.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #15606 on: September 05, 2012, 12:23:58 pm »

Hanslanda support team go! We're all with ya buddy
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15607 on: September 05, 2012, 12:24:11 pm »

I can't afford it right now, I'm literally moments from going to work. I have to be all happy there.
*cringes*

Ugh, I know that feeling :( One reason I loathe any customer service job: always having to put on a happy face.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15608 on: September 05, 2012, 12:25:35 pm »

Hey, I didn't mean it should be moved or anything. It's just sad when a discussion about hitting on lesbians suddenly turns into a medical emergency. Insta-feels, Hans.

* Sirus offers an Internet bro-fist
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15609 on: September 05, 2012, 12:29:10 pm »

Hanslanda support team go! We're all with ya buddy

Thank you. :/ It does meant a lot that somewhere, someone might actually care.

I can't afford it right now, I'm literally moments from going to work. I have to be all happy there.
*cringes*

Ugh, I know that feeling :( One reason I loathe any customer service job: always having to put on a happy face.

Indeed. I'm pretty good at keeping my emotions hidden. I'm alone right now, and even then, I only appeared sad for about thirty seconds while I was reading your post. No one will even know I'm as upset as I am if I don't start crying before I go in. Ya'll know how this works, I imagine, I can keep them hid, but once the dam breaks, it's fucking broke. :/ No hiding for awhile.

Hey, I didn't mean it should be moved or anything. It's just sad when a discussion about hitting on lesbians suddenly turns into a medical emergency. Insta-feels, Hans.

* Sirus offers an Internet bro-fist

It's all good. I don't want to ruin someone else's day just because bad stuff happened to my friend. And yeah, I was all excited to see her and everything. :/
* Hanslanda accepts bro-fist
He's fucking with us.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15610 on: September 05, 2012, 12:34:17 pm »

*cringes*

customer service jobs here in utah sucked to what i was doing back in colorado. Then again it depends on the companies so theres alot of shitty companies here in utah :/
had a customer service job for one month, went to computer company for 8 months and counting :P
And now my old supervisor from my last job is in my english class, awkward..........

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15611 on: September 05, 2012, 12:40:50 pm »

I worked at subway for about a year, making sandwiches. I was told to stop being so forward with customers, such as being honest about can't waiting to get off work. I needed to be 100% happy to serve them.

Yeah. I quit that one due to burn out rather than anything else. No fun waking up in the morning and having a sinking feeling in your stomach that you have to go to work today.

And I hope you're on good terms with that old supervisor... :P I kinda want to meet my old Dominoes Pizza supervisor someday, because while I liked him he didn't like me (I was/am a total idiot and kept making mistakes). Poor guy didn't deserve any of the shit that got thrown his way, all day every day.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15612 on: September 05, 2012, 12:43:26 pm »

ummm yea lets just say my old work computer had to be formatted :P

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15613 on: September 05, 2012, 12:47:58 pm »

oh dear xD

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #15614 on: September 05, 2012, 01:35:42 pm »

It's kind of a running joke that if our mute buttons ever broke, we'd all be out of a job. I don't rage at the phone quite like I used to, but this is another reason I need to change line of work. After 15 years of this bullshit, my voice haz no moar happy.

You call me with a stupid question and want me to hold your hand like a 3-year old going to the potty, I'm going to fucking talk to you like you're a 3-year old. You get the grownup voice when you put on the big boy/girl pants and act and think like an adult.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.
Pages: 1 ... 1039 1040 [1041] 1042 1043 ... 11037