Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 634 635 [636] 637 638 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14469348 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #9525 on: May 18, 2012, 08:32:25 pm »

Wasn't that posted before?

Also, why do you need a gallon of lubricant?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9527 on: May 18, 2012, 08:36:45 pm »

55 gallons actually.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones
« Reply #9528 on: May 18, 2012, 08:38:34 pm »

Wait, somebody already posted tha---

*search thread*

...the HELL

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9529 on: May 18, 2012, 08:41:40 pm »

Wait, somebody already posted tha---

*search thread*

...the HELL
I know its been posted on the forums before now, though. But where?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #9530 on: May 18, 2012, 08:43:26 pm »

55 gallons actually.

Spoiler: what the.. (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 09:27:47 pm by Skyrunner »

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones
« Reply #9531 on: May 18, 2012, 09:01:01 pm »

Augh. Link-surfing on Amazon is starting to erode my sense of reality.

Damn you, Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/How-Good-bye-Depression-Constrict-Everyday/dp/0595094724/ref=cm_lmf_tit_2

I think constricting anus 100 times and denting navel 100 times in succession everyday is effective to good-bye depression and take back youth. You can do so at a boring meeting or in a subway. I have known 70-year-old man who has practiced it for 20 years. As a result, he has good complexion and has grown 20 years younger. His eyes sparkle. He is full of vigor, happiness and joy. He has neither complained nor born a grudge under any circumstance. Furthermore, he can make #### three times in succession without drawing out.In addition, he also can have burned a strong beautiful fire within his abdomen. It can burn out the dirty stickiness of his body, release his immaterial fiber or third attention which has been confined to his stickiness. Then, he can shoot out his immaterial fiber or third attention to an object, concentrate on it and attain happy lucky feeling through the success of concentration.If you don't know concentration which gives you peculiar pleasure, your life looks like a hell.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9532 on: May 18, 2012, 09:03:46 pm »

Weird. Usually the trolls are in the comments.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #9533 on: May 18, 2012, 09:07:09 pm »

Sounds like kegals for men, which both is a thing and supposedly fairly healthy for you. More than that or any particular actual medical research behind it I have no idea, but I've heard it in passing a few times.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #9534 on: May 18, 2012, 09:20:54 pm »

Augh. Link-surfing on Amazon is starting to erode my sense of reality.

Damn you, Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/How-Good-bye-Depression-Constrict-Everyday/dp/0595094724/ref=cm_lmf_tit_2

I think constricting anus 100 times and denting navel 100 times in succession everyday is effective to good-bye depression and take back youth. You can do so at a boring meeting or in a subway. I have known 70-year-old man who has practiced it for 20 years. As a result, he has good complexion and has grown 20 years younger. His eyes sparkle. He is full of vigor, happiness and joy. He has neither complained nor born a grudge under any circumstance. Furthermore, he can make #### three times in succession without drawing out.In addition, he also can have burned a strong beautiful fire within his abdomen. It can burn out the dirty stickiness of his body, release his immaterial fiber or third attention which has been confined to his stickiness. Then, he can shoot out his immaterial fiber or third attention to an object, concentrate on it and attain happy lucky feeling through the success of concentration.If you don't know concentration which gives you peculiar pleasure, your life looks like a hell.

"The power of positive Sphincting!"

Classic.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #9535 on: May 18, 2012, 09:25:25 pm »

It took every ounce of will not to break down laughing hysterically in the middle of the office at this.  :D
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #9536 on: May 18, 2012, 10:27:50 pm »

Yes, butt did you try it?
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9537 on: May 18, 2012, 10:29:47 pm »

55gal drum of lube + roll of sheet plastic = awesome slip'n'slide. ^_^

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9538 on: May 18, 2012, 10:29:59 pm »

Yes, butt did you try it?
Is that directed at SalmonGod or your rectum?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9539 on: May 18, 2012, 10:31:57 pm »

Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 634 635 [636] 637 638 ... 11037