Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 569 570 [571] 572 573 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14464834 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #8550 on: April 30, 2012, 09:42:26 pm »

Bot are not spam the way you think they are. They are spamming the google-bots, not you.

They are robots built to fool robots, and we are merely their pawns.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8551 on: April 30, 2012, 09:42:31 pm »

More words = more google hits.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games
« Reply #8552 on: April 30, 2012, 09:47:54 pm »

So, obviously... this is all google's fault >:( DAMN YOU GOOGLE!!!!

/sarcasm
Fun is Fun......Done is Done... or is that Done is !!FUN!!?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #8553 on: April 30, 2012, 10:34:41 pm »

I went to Conservapedia this evening and was treated by this gem:

Quote from: Andrew Schlafly
Simple arithmetic predicts Obama's defeat: control of the White House by political party and term of office was 2-2-2-1 (through Jimmy Carter), and then 3-2-2-? (through today). The pattern has never alternated between the parties as a perfectly level 2-2-2-2; Obama will lose reelection to complete the inevitable 2-2-2-1 cycle.

wat

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8554 on: April 30, 2012, 10:43:17 pm »

I AM RIGHT BECAUSE NUMBERS
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #8555 on: April 30, 2012, 10:51:31 pm »

The backspace key on my iPod does not seem to work well with google docs? I will make an edit, but then when I look at the edit from a pc, it'll show that it will register the edit but view it as if I never deleted anything and just inserted the new text between words and make a jumbled mess. Anyone know what is causing this?
It's FEF, not FEOF

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8556 on: April 30, 2012, 11:55:11 pm »

Simple arithmetic predicts Obama's defeat: control of the White House by political party and term of office was 2-2-2-1 (through Jimmy Carter), and then 3-2-2-? (through today). The pattern has never alternated between the parties as a perfectly level 2-2-2-2; Obama will lose reelection to complete the inevitable 2-2-2-1 cycle.

wat
Simple math really.
Everyone knows that 1 + 1 = Obama is a communist
Soaplent green is goblins!

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games
« Reply #8557 on: April 30, 2012, 11:58:01 pm »

Fuck... I thought that 1 + 1 = 3 for large values of 1... now I have to completely redefine the entirety of my mathematical theories :(
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8558 on: May 01, 2012, 12:13:16 am »

I went to Conservapedia-
And that's where you made your mistake.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games
« Reply #8559 on: May 01, 2012, 12:44:41 am »

So... I just looked at a moth that was nearby and not moving. It has been in that same spot for most of the past 24 hours without moving (that I have seen). It has a wingspan of about 7-8 Inches and has two sets of false eyes that are essentially just translucent patches of wing. I picked it up by the tips of its wings and it started to fidget!!! WTF? It was still alive, and now I have essentially crippled it because for some reason moths have a lot of difficulty flying if you touch their wings. Not that it basically couldn't fly already. Yesterday it was having a lot of trouble staying in the air before it had its nearly day long nap on my front porch.

Also, moths have really creepy features. They have a weird dust-like substance on their wings; stubby, fat legs; and creepy fern-esque antennae on their heads. Creepy little fucks...

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8560 on: May 01, 2012, 12:46:14 am »

Murderer.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #8561 on: May 01, 2012, 01:01:58 am »

http://geeks.thedailywh.at/2012/04/30/geek-news-hulu-bummer-of-the-day/
Dafuq?
Streaming video site Hulu is about to become a lot less attractive to customers looking to “cut the cord” and watch TV and movies without subscribing to a cable service.

The New York Post reports that Hulu plans to switch its paid Hulu Plus service to an “authentication” model, which will require customers to log in using a cable provider account. That’s right: no cable, no Hulu plus.
RIP: Hulu+

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #8562 on: May 01, 2012, 01:05:30 am »

I went to Conservapedia this evening and was treated by this gem:

wat
I presume that was put there by one of the trolls pretending to be a conservative, usually undetectable, but sometimes more obvious.
*Looks at quote source*
Wait, Andrew Schlafly is the site founder and main admin, thats super crazy even for him. thats even crazier then I thought that he was.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 01:13:13 am by lemon10 »
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games
« Reply #8563 on: May 01, 2012, 01:07:51 am »

Just did an image search for the moth mentioned above and I apparently overstated its size. They are typically between 10 and 15cm so I think that the one I "murdered" was one of the 15cm ones. It is a Polyphemus Moth :D

LARGE IMAGE in the spoiler!!!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #8564 on: May 01, 2012, 01:55:56 am »

Also, moths have really creepy features. They have a weird dust-like substance on their wings; stubby, fat legs; and creepy fern-esque antennae on their heads. Creepy little fucks...

I find them beautiful, actually.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.
Pages: 1 ... 569 570 [571] 572 573 ... 11040