Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14461346 times)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #3045 on: December 01, 2011, 11:02:39 pm »

Someone needs to pave the globe with asphalt

Would be a pretty miserable planet to live on in the summer.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #3046 on: December 01, 2011, 11:05:48 pm »

Someone needs to pave the globe with asphalt

Would be a pretty miserable planet to live on in the summer.
Especially if you lost your shoes.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3047 on: December 01, 2011, 11:24:02 pm »

I am beyond the suspension of disbelief at this point, Google is just trying to make all of their pages look worse and worse with every "update".

I literally do not even fucking know how to navigate this thing at all.
It is easier to use the /my_subscriptions/ page on youtube than it is to use the front page, even though the my subs page only shows you one channel at a time.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3048 on: December 01, 2011, 11:55:30 pm »

All things considered, at least it's not as bad as the "hand spiders" we have where I live. Made worse by the fact that they're not only big, but smart enough to know how to be stealthy. Yeah, frikkin' giant ninja spiders.

Imagine, if you will, minding your own business late at night, and then all of a sudden a spider the size of your hand decides to walk across your computer monitor while you're reading an article or responding to a post. Made worse by the fact that it now essentially has territorial immunity since you can't really just smash it with a shoe, nor spray it with Raid (and they've also built up one heck of a resistance to that stuff as well now). Now you have a screen that looks like it has been shot by a gun and you can't really do much about it until it's off the screen; unless you can spare the cash to buy a new one later.

I actually had to get over my arachnophobia in order to deal with these things around my house, since everyone else has just about chickened out dealing with them nowadays. Oddly enough, as a New Year's resolution, I might attempt to get over my arachnophobia the rest of the way, and try to capture one, instead of killing it, and spare it's life. More for myself than them. Maybe not as extreme as my example above, but at least a reasonable enough size where I don't have to resort to a bowl to capture one. I prefer to use a cup instead.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 12:28:42 am by Itnetlolor »

Pray_for_Snow

• Bay Watcher
  • MATT DAMON'S TIMECLONE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3049 on: December 02, 2011, 12:17:34 am »

How much snow piled up in the last 30 minutes.
This is an Artefact Thread. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is decorated with text and images of various dwarves. It menaces with spikes of data.

My X-COM UFO Defense LP. Finals Week Hiatus.

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #3050 on: December 02, 2011, 12:35:12 am »

All things considered, at least it's not as bad as the "hand spiders" we have where I live. Made worse by the fact that they're not only big, but smart enough to know how to be stealthy. Yeah, frikkin' giant ninja spiders.

Imagine, if you will, minding your own business late at night, and then all of a sudden a spider the size of your hand decides to walk across your computer monitor while you're reading an article or responding to a post. Made worse by the fact that it now essentially has territorial immunity since you can't really just smash it with a shoe, nor spray it with Raid (and they've also built up one heck of a resistance to that stuff as well now). Now you have a screen that looks like it has been shot by a gun and you can't really do much about it until it's off the screen; unless you can spare the cash to buy a new one later.

I actually had to get over my arachnophobia in order to deal with these things around my house, since everyone else has just about chickened out dealing with them nowadays. Oddly enough, as a New Year's resolution, I might attempt to get over my arachnophobia the rest of the way, and try to capture one, instead of killing it, and spare it's life. More for myself than them. Maybe not as extreme as my example above, but at least a reasonable enough size where I don't have to resort to a bowl to capture one. I prefer to use a cup instead.

Cage it, and release it when you have intruders guests.
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3051 on: December 02, 2011, 01:59:36 am »

Michele Bachamann says gay people should obey the law and marry opposite sex people.  And she said this in Iowa, a state that legalized gay marriage two years ago.  /facepalmx100

Best picture of her ever:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3052 on: December 02, 2011, 12:26:30 pm »

I just requested a Ponies/Gantz crossover fic on the pony boards. I am not sure whether the bigger WTF is that I did that or that it might actually happen.

...You are a horrible person... Though this reminds me that I never watched the last episode of Gantz either...

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3053 on: December 02, 2011, 12:29:03 pm »

Best picture of her ever:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Somebody should use this as an avatar.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3054 on: December 02, 2011, 02:17:58 pm »

Most reasonable response: Sword them!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: December 02, 2011, 02:20:35 pm »

I ignore them.  I must sleep with the spiders and gain their trust.  They've stopped biting me now.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3056 on: December 02, 2011, 02:21:03 pm »

Note to self: Never move to Florida.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: December 02, 2011, 02:22:17 pm »

I ignore them.  I must sleep with the spiders and gain their trust.  They've stopped biting me now.
Good, we have a man on the inside now.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3058 on: December 02, 2011, 02:27:33 pm »

Good, we have a man on the inside now.

Wait, people hate spiders?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3059 on: December 02, 2011, 02:30:16 pm »

Ever since Peter Parker began his crime-fighting career.
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 11040