Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5938 5939 [5940] 5941 5942 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14471343 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #89085 on: November 01, 2015, 04:24:34 pm »

Smegma arch nemesis of Schmeghanman

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #89086 on: November 01, 2015, 05:08:01 pm »

AAAAAUGH

I knew the word SMEG, but not...eeewwww
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89088 on: November 01, 2015, 05:14:06 pm »

I really have to question how you can all be this sheltered. I mean, of the people that have replied with disgust I don't know that any of them don't have a penis.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #89089 on: November 01, 2015, 05:20:06 pm »

Its more I never bothered to look up what it was. Looking up every word you see on the internet is a terrible idea.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89090 on: November 01, 2015, 05:25:08 pm »

Bah. There are worse things. Look up degloving.
There are many words you really don't want to know...
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 08:23:21 am by Sonlirain »
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89091 on: November 01, 2015, 05:26:15 pm »

Bah. There are worse thing. Look up degloving.
There are many words you really don't want to know...
Ewwww.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #89092 on: November 01, 2015, 05:49:20 pm »

I really have to question how you can all be this sheltered. I mean, of the people that have replied with disgust I don't know that any of them don't have a penis.

Not everyone with a penis gets that.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #89093 on: November 01, 2015, 05:50:48 pm »

That's all very interesting, but Firefox glitched out and turned your avatar into a duck rave hellscape.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89094 on: November 01, 2015, 06:05:08 pm »

I have pulled an all-night Don't Starve binge and called in sick for the first time in my life this morning.
What a novel experience!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #89095 on: November 01, 2015, 06:18:13 pm »

I have pulled an all-night Don't Starve binge and called in sick for the first time in my life this morning.
What a novel experience!

You should be bloody ashamed of yourself.

I mean, who the fuck even plays Don't Starve anymore?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89096 on: November 01, 2015, 07:13:09 pm »

Has to take a 2-3 hour one way drive to drop off and pick up some things from family 'during the weekend'.
Waffle around till Saturday afternoon. 
Get told he doesn't have to come yet cause its dark.
Its Sunday night.  Now only about to leave to do that.  Its already after dark and have to drive back for work tomorrow.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #89097 on: November 01, 2015, 07:37:05 pm »

Should tell 'em to bugger off 'til next week, you were ready to go yesterday dammit!
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89098 on: November 01, 2015, 07:44:03 pm »

2 people have ordered 9 foot wide copies of the unity poster. Why would anyone honestly want to own that.
A smaller one you could probably own as a joke and put it somewhere out of the way, but when the thing's longer than a person is tall, the only place you can reasonably put it is going to be prominently on a living or dining room.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 07:47:21 pm by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #89099 on: November 01, 2015, 07:54:03 pm »

2 people have ordered 9 foot wide copies of the unity poster. Why would anyone honestly want to own that.
A smaller one you could probably own as a joke and put it somewhere out of the way, but when the thing's longer than a person is tall, the only place you can reasonably put it is going to be prominently on a living or dining room.
Look, diversity is the name of the game these days. You can't be a stick in the mud and say 'I thought diversity was all about multiculturalism and gay marriage and having to tolerate the concept of headmates and otherkin and Anita Sarkeesian'. It's not that simple. No, you must march up to your fellow man regardless of race and hug him, bollock naked. That is the way.

And you must prove your love, no, lust for diversity every day. That is the purpose of the poster. You will see it when you awaken, you will see it when you sleep. When you get your promotion it will be there, and it will remain there when you lose your job for abusing solvents. It will watch you weep, it will watch you drink, it will guard you after you pass out.

When you die, alone and unloved, you will not think of your children for they are long gone. You will not think of your spouse because you have forgotten their name. The only thing you will remember is that poster, burned into your retinas.

When the neighbors complain, three days after your death, that the smell is unbearable the police arrive to send you to the crematorium. A mystery will present itself to them; why the fuck does this guy have a nine-foot poster that's as gay as it is creepy?

And my friend, the answer is because you desire diversity.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 07:56:31 pm by Fniff »
Pages: 1 ... 5938 5939 [5940] 5941 5942 ... 11037