Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1559 1560 [1561] 1562 1563 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14493271 times)

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #23400 on: December 01, 2012, 07:42:45 pm »

Maybe, he wants you to wonder :o .
Doubtful. He's not exactly a mastermind.
That's just what he wants you to think.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #23401 on: December 01, 2012, 07:43:55 pm »

He's back. He just partied way too hard, and now he's going out to do it again.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #23402 on: December 01, 2012, 07:49:17 pm »

Girls having their bachelorette parties in a gay bar....

1.) Stop rubbing it in. You're getting married. We can't. It's a tad insensitive. You may as well walk into a weight watcher's meeting chomping on a big old piece of cake while saying how awesome it tastes....
2.) Gay bars are a sacred part of our history as a people, because it used to be, you couldn't legally serve booze to gays.
3.) It'd be cool if she wasn't being a drunk bitch quite so much. This, the conduct, is really the biggie here that overshadows all the other issues. It's actually pretty cool when a gay guy brings girls to the bar and hangs out. There's a massive difference when a hoard of 20 or so girls sorta descend upon the place for one night only and make the regulars feel uncomfortable. [sigh].

I rarely go out at all. When I do, I don't appreciate some spoiled suburbanite girl coming in with her friends, getting plastered, leaving bad tips or no tips,

I've got friends to go to gay bars a lot and apparently the most popular ones tend to get overrun by bachelorette/marriage parties pretty frequently. I've heard pretty much the exact same things from them.

Additionally, it kills the gay bar's role as the one place you can go and be sure that the person you're hitting on is gay, which is another one of the important roles they have in gay culture.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23403 on: December 01, 2012, 07:54:37 pm »

Plus lawyers in actual bars, drinking until they forget everything except what alcohol is for, is another sacred tradition.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #23404 on: December 01, 2012, 08:29:33 pm »

Went to see Argo, was pretty nice, got some pistaccios because I love the bastards and haven't had an in a long while. After I've eaten them I reach into the bag and pick out some crums that are tied together with what appears to be cobwebs.

I don't remember eating a spider :C
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #23405 on: December 01, 2012, 09:06:27 pm »

Well, I would think they are there to have a 'girls night' without worrying about guys hitting on them...

I don't drink; but I'm wondering, do Gays and Lesbians have mostly separate bars? is there such a thing as a 'dyke bar'? or are they usually mixed male and female patrons?

Which reminds me of a story.

A co-worker was doing network cable installation at the house of a lesbian couple, he needed his diagonal cutters to snip some wires, and without realizing it at first he said "You got a pair of dykes?"

(I think 'dyke' is an OK word to post, right?, if not lemme know and I'll edit.)
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23406 on: December 01, 2012, 09:09:04 pm »

I would perform some google-fu and base my answer to your question off that.
But as of now, i'm not googling 'dykes'
In my opinion though, Bay 12 has had worse things posted on it.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #23407 on: December 01, 2012, 10:38:49 pm »

Speaking of which, I just found out my friend was bi this whole time.

I thought that she was straight, or was a closet lesbian. Apparently she's been not in the closet with me (I dunno if she's told her parents) for a while I was just too dumb to notice.

'Course, she only dates guys. And drops vague, teasing hints about sexual liasons with women but those could well be her fucking with me and Sprin "No fucking Clue" Dragon, who's also a good friend. Incredibly aspie, but a good friend.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23408 on: December 01, 2012, 10:46:22 pm »

A half-inch long string of dirt, dead germs and grease spiraled out of a bit of acne just above my mustache. Do you think it's time I start washing my face?

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #23409 on: December 01, 2012, 10:48:41 pm »

Depends, How old are you? I get stufff coming out of my face all the time. Actually, there's a metric fuckton of things in your nose and stuff if you squeeze hard enough.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23410 on: December 01, 2012, 11:01:32 pm »

Depends, How old are you? I get stufff coming out of my face all the time. Actually, there's a metric fuckton of things in your nose and stuff if you squeeze hard enough.
I was born in early 1987, so I'm twenty-five. My face usually has a few small zits that go away after popping them and don't normally scar. I take showers once or twice a day so I usually don't have problems with acne or body odor outside of what's on my face and the occasional bits on my arms, thighs, and butt. I was just impressed that there was a half-inch string of solid stuff spiraling out of a spot above my mustache when I was doing some maintenance on my face before I got into the shower.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23411 on: December 01, 2012, 11:04:39 pm »

I once squeezed so much stuff out of the skin on my nose, thinking it was just acne, that it scabbed and left a permanent scar. To this day there is a fair indent in the stage-left side of my twin face-hole holder.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #23412 on: December 01, 2012, 11:05:11 pm »

I don't think some good face wash can ever really hurt. If you want to clean up those pimples, it'd probably be a good way to do so.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23413 on: December 01, 2012, 11:09:09 pm »

I don't think some good face wash can ever really hurt. If you want to clean up those pimples, it'd probably be a good way to do so.

But for the love of God, do not shave them off accidentally.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #23414 on: December 02, 2012, 05:55:53 am »

Gotta be better than tearing 'em off.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.
Pages: 1 ... 1559 1560 [1561] 1562 1563 ... 11037