Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10875 10876 [10877] 10878 10879 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14571949 times)

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #163141 on: July 13, 2023, 06:18:24 pm »

No it must be tin, which surprisingly is more expensive than copper actually

Tin is a fairly rare metal. In antiquity entire wars were fought over a single tin mine.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #163142 on: July 13, 2023, 11:44:34 pm »

Bit of a WTF today. I had to get rid of a drunk in the building. But it wasn't probably what you think when I say that.

Spoiler: Story time (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 12:31:46 am by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163143 on: July 14, 2023, 05:02:17 am »

Damn man you gotta be really careful when dealing with people like that, sounds like you guys need a dedicated a security guard for the building.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #163144 on: July 14, 2023, 08:48:02 am »

Yeah, like there were red flags in this situation at least - behavior like shutting off lights that are essential for security cameras (knowing what he was doing or not) is probably enough to get kicked off premises in most contracts.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #163145 on: July 14, 2023, 08:54:01 am »

Ugggh you guys I don't remember the last few days but I think I'm locked out of my favorite hangout.  dunno why, those jerks
(/j)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #163146 on: July 14, 2023, 09:18:38 am »

... cat has developed a habit of laying in the windowsill besides my bed, in between the window and the curtain, in such a way that if you pull the curtain out a bit, the cat falls out the window onto the bed. Like, it's certainly amusing, but... you'd think she would have figured out by now what's going to consistently happen when I notice the opportunity has returned.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163147 on: July 14, 2023, 11:55:23 am »

And now the guy is going on the warpath on social media claiming we grifted him, even though we refunded what he paid to cowork here. Apparently he rejoined our discord server last night and started posting stuff, got banned, called the cops on us saying we scammed him...

I pray he moves on and we aren't dealing with this psycho for weeks. Apparently he's been banned from most bars in town and swimming pools for creeping on children's swim teams.

NGL, if he comes back I will happily deliver justice with my hands. Being a douche is one thing. Being a douche who is also pedophile though is another.

Oh and we're pretty sure he shit in the sink in one of the upstairs bathrooms. He would have had to do it before we even confronted him.

FFS, both of his parents have been here in the building. Apparently his mother came by yesterday to the coffee shop to apologize for him. What a train wreck.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 11:58:00 am by nenjin »
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #163148 on: July 14, 2023, 12:42:26 pm »

Damn, I hope they're not as persistent as that kind of folk can be sometimes. :(

Hopefully things get solved quickly with minimal hassle.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163149 on: July 14, 2023, 01:01:46 pm »

Considering there was a 7 year gap between when he was a student at a college and when he went back to smash up their art.....we're all a little concerned over here that this isn't over.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 07:26:43 pm by nenjin »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163150 on: July 15, 2023, 01:43:02 am »

That guy sounds like an all around creep, you guys probably need to keep the cops on speed dial just in case he comes back.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163151 on: July 15, 2023, 04:11:54 am »

Had an interesting experience with sleep paralysis this morning. First, it's been quite a while since I've had an episode of sleep paralysis, a couple of years at least. Second, when I did have an experience, it's usually a result of laying in bed for a while after regaining consciousness and then nearly falling back asleep when I didn't intend to. Third, this time, it felt like I was in two different realities at once. This reality, and in the other I think I was sharing the bedroom I was in with someone else. Bed was the same in both.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163152 on: July 15, 2023, 01:00:23 pm »

Family is visiting, and brought some fast food. The bags only had the fries. For seven meals.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #163153 on: July 15, 2023, 01:01:58 pm »

This is why you check the bags before leaving the restaurant.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #163154 on: July 15, 2023, 03:23:49 pm »

You're assuming they didn't :V
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 10875 10876 [10877] 10878 10879 ... 11040