Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 843 844 [845] 846 847 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14517677 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #12660 on: July 20, 2012, 12:11:26 am »

Now with iPhone Chrome, there's not even a reason to use Safari on apple devices.
... your statement made me realize two things. One, I have no idea what's involved with updating the OS on an iPad. Two, this one's version isn't compatible with iPad chrome.

Damn.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12661 on: July 20, 2012, 12:13:35 am »

Updating the iPad iOS version either involves iTunes, iTunes and paying for the update, or buying a newer iPad. One of those, if I remember what my friend did.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #12662 on: July 20, 2012, 12:16:32 am »

Now with iPhone Chrome, there's not even a reason to use Safari on apple devices.
... your statement made me realize two things. One, I have no idea what's involved with updating the OS on an iPad. Two, this one's version isn't compatible with iPad chrome.

Damn.

Typically you plug it into your computer and iTunes is like "yo dude update this iThing" and you hit no because it takes ages and you don't have the time, but you're probably going to want to hit yes here.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #12663 on: July 20, 2012, 12:22:48 am »

Ah ha. Troublesome. Might have to hand it back off to the owner for a bit. itunes innit on the computer that I have access to, and there's basically no way in hell I'm installing it. Still, should be easy enough to work around, I guess.

Thanks for the heads up, fellows. It helps, heh.
Ask not!
Ask!

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #12664 on: July 20, 2012, 05:29:24 am »

I thought safari is alright, been using that on ipod for ages without problems.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #12665 on: July 20, 2012, 06:46:33 am »

Chrome looks better, but I'm too lazy to transfer all my bookmarks so I stick to Safari.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12666 on: July 20, 2012, 06:53:46 am »

I have been thinking to move to chromium for a while now, to prevent the amount of data-munching thats going on, but i really cant be arsed to actually do it.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12667 on: July 20, 2012, 08:35:54 am »

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12668 on: July 20, 2012, 08:37:33 am »

What exactly were you trying to do there?  I have Chrome so I see nothing. I'll admit I don't know much about bbcode, but I'm curious as to what you were trying to exploit. 

^That, basically :P
*Hugs*

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12669 on: July 20, 2012, 08:44:11 am »

If the cookies are Thin Mints.....
DONT JUDGE ME

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #12670 on: July 20, 2012, 08:59:34 am »

Thin mints kinda' meh. Now, there's other stuff that you can roll with to great effect, I do believe. It's better when they're chewy and half melted in that situation (mind you, this is true, IMO, of cookies in all situations. Soft cookie >>> hard cookie.), and a thin mint doesn't melt as well as a chocolate chip that's the size of your head, as much chocolate as chip, and probably smothered with marshmallow cream, what I currently identify as the ultimate in bedplay confectionaries. There's probably something specialized that's better, but I haven't seen anything over the counter.

Though I guess I could see a sort of thin mint clip. Two pressing together, or whatev'. Glad this is in the WTF thread because mind going in strange places probably not appropriate for forum guidelines. Stopping before it gets worse.
Ask not!
Ask!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12671 on: July 20, 2012, 09:01:21 am »

Thin mints kinda' meh. Now, there's other stuff that you can roll with to great effect, I do believe. It's better when they're chewy and half melted in that situation (mind you, this is true, IMO, of cookies in all situations. Soft cookie >>> hard cookie.), and a thin mint doesn't melt as well as a chocolate chip that's the size of your head, as much chocolate as chip, and probably smothered with marshmallow cream, what I currently identify as the ultimate in bedplay confectionaries. There's probably something specialized that's better, but I haven't seen anything over the counter.

Though I guess I could see a sort of thin mint clip. Two pressing together, or whatev'. Glad this is in the WTF thread because mind going in strange places probably not appropriate for forum guidelines. Stopping before it gets worse.

This post made me go WTF.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12672 on: July 20, 2012, 09:05:15 am »

So when I hear someone referring to his "little snickerdoodle"....that might not actually be a pet name.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #12673 on: July 20, 2012, 09:06:44 am »

That sounds more like something someone would name their hormone dispenser downstairs.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #12674 on: July 20, 2012, 09:13:59 am »

Internet, what strange and exotic gifts do you have for me today?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 843 844 [845] 846 847 ... 11037