Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8410 8411 [8412] 8413 8414 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14532033 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #126165 on: August 30, 2017, 06:06:02 am »

Karne: Something seems to have gone terribly wrong with your post, your image appears to be a shock gore thing. Either your account got hacked or wherever you're hot linking from did or something. Probably wanta edit that out post haste.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #126166 on: August 30, 2017, 06:14:27 am »

Karne: Something seems to have gone terribly wrong with your post, your image appears to be a shock gore thing. Either your account got hacked or wherever you're hot linking from did or something. Probably wanta edit that out post haste.
It was supposed to be a meduka meguca thing.

How about now?
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126167 on: August 30, 2017, 06:17:35 am »

Hahaha oh jeez. I am feeling too fragile for shock images right now, normally I delight in such things. :))

My wtf: housemate's family visited. He had mentioned that to me beforehand, but I had no idea there was going to be at least one small child amongst their number. I hid until they left and wound up missing the chip shop and its delicious tofu burgers as a result.
Just bought myself some comforting daal makhani instead.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126168 on: August 30, 2017, 06:34:56 am »

It was supposed to be a meduka meguca thing.

How about now?

Yup. Fixed.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #126169 on: August 30, 2017, 06:39:00 am »

Hahaha oh jeez. I am feeling too fragile for shock images right now, normally I delight in such things. :))

My wtf: housemate's family visited. He had mentioned that to me beforehand, but I had no idea there was going to be at least one small child amongst their number. I hid until they left and wound up missing the chip shop and its delicious tofu burgers as a result.
Just bought myself some comforting daal makhani instead.

When you say chip shop, you mean heavenly place where pretty much everything they sell is deep fried, the most common sale being fish and chips?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #126171 on: August 30, 2017, 10:11:25 am »

I would kill a fish for some fish and chips right now.
Fried tofu would probably be better actually, something spicy would hit the spot.  In fact I have some tofu bricks and leftover fast food spice packets (which are largely soy themselves)...
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #126173 on: August 30, 2017, 10:37:34 am »

ew, tofu, ew

I started making my own Tofu (and thus Okara and Soymilk) in college. Really easy to do, and well worth it. Granted, I never did like soymilk, but the other two were well worth it.

Plus it's like 40 bucks for a sixty pound bag of soybeans.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Avarice

• Bay Watcher
  • ××××××××
    • View Profile
« Reply #126174 on: August 30, 2017, 11:00:25 am »

Fried tofu would probably be better actually, something spicy would hit the spot.  In fact I have some tofu bricks and leftover fast food spice packets (which are largely soy themselves)...

Would you also kill a potato?
××××××××××××××××××

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #126175 on: August 30, 2017, 11:15:14 am »

I wouldn't download a potato.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #126176 on: August 30, 2017, 11:19:51 am »

A potato is truly a mighty foe worthy of respect. Only the flames of hell or venom of Roundup, or the vitriol of ones own belly are known to truly kill it. From all other blows it recovers and sprouts anew.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #126177 on: August 30, 2017, 11:21:31 am »

Well humans generally eat vegetables alive and then act like it's way more morally superior to do so than humanely slaughter an animal and cook it to be super sure it's 100% dead before we eat it. So no, he/she would probably rather devour the potatoes young in front of it, then rip out their still living vital organ analogous to a heart and make it watch them consume it's life force with it's last agonized moment of life.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #126178 on: August 30, 2017, 11:42:28 am »

What's up with IELTS spambots lately? It's like there was at least one spambot in these 3 past days.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #126179 on: August 30, 2017, 11:45:59 am »

This is the first time Youtube changed so much that I actually notice it changed. Usually I don't know about it until somebody bitches about them.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 8410 8411 [8412] 8413 8414 ... 11037