Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7984 7985 [7986] 7987 7988 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14518993 times)

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #119775 on: March 24, 2017, 10:50:46 pm »

Done and done.

The redundant Fire Emblem title screen (Which had had "Fire Emblem" in the top left corner and in the center) is no more.

EDIT: Just saw an ad by BuzzFeedVideo, where women openly talk about yeast infections. Apparently these infections occur in the nether regions of a woman's body.

You, ah, learn something new every day, I guess?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 11:24:21 pm by AzyWng »

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #119776 on: March 24, 2017, 11:37:36 pm »

Kinda surprised you haven't seen one before. TV ads about it are something approaching common, though I guess in retrospect I don't think I've seen any 'net ads for applicable medications...

... also, for what it's worth, it's somewhat contagious. So it's a possible fun time not just for the ladies.

not actually fun mind you but still
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #119777 on: March 25, 2017, 11:29:40 am »

Quote from: Youtube
@ "Philled" (filled) with lies & indoctrination: is your new YT username!

--  Uh, ..Re: Flat Earth the "dark ages"? uh >> The heliocentric model was an ANCIENT Babylonian lucifarian-belief that was funded by pagan sun-worshipers, and supported by the church of satan and the occult. The astronomers were Jesuit priests, and even today, space is controlled by Nasa and the Vatican.The Vatican owns the most Telescopes in the world, and have longer than anyone.including their favorite telescope .. "l.u.c.i.f.e.r."  pfft→  [LARGE BINOCULAR TELESCOPE NEAR-INFRARED UTILITY WITH CAMERA AND INTEGRAL FIELD UNIT FOR EXTRAGALACTIC RESEARCH]
-- the FIRST 4000 YEARS civilizations believed FLAT EARTH -- then around 1514 Copernicus came up with the ball model

▬► I tell'ya what kiddo/infant soul .. Go finish your Tell-LIE-vision (PROGRAMMING),.. then..go outside and "grasp" some "fresh-air" m'kay ..and breathe in some MORE of your (dumb-down) CHEMTRAILS, ..while you're on your way to the grocery-mart..to pick up moreee "GMO" food, ..then, go back to your house, and drink some MORE of your fluoride-poisoned water, (with your GMO dinner), .. and then take-in all the low-frequency (dumb-down) vibrational frequencies from all your household "WIRELESS" GADGETS. You dumbed-down sleepwalking idiot.

Listen, ..you little LOW-BREED sci-fi FREAK-->  just Sit back, M'kay, ...and keep on staying asleep and reading them dull scientific figures and formulas, (for shit that AINT EVEN REAL, in the first place), and, ..yep, keep on be-Lie-ving your hocus-pocus wanna-be magicians, Myth-e-maticians & Math-e-magicians, black magic, masonic, lucifarian, goat-loving, sun-worshiping, Sci-Fi priests, and all their cartoons and make-beLIEve nonsense about outer-space..and planets & galaxies, and spinning & twirling (yet "tilted") AND wobbling .. "Ultrasonic+" space rocket OBLATE-PEARoid "planet" that we're (supposedly) on, with nobody At-The-Wheel, traveling at "66,600" miles an hour, .as your ASS is "tilted" at your satanic "23.4" ..as to equal 66.6, ..from a 90° angle, ..Add THAT to your Monkey "Ape" brains & tailbones, while you're having DINNER with your so-called Missing link..which is aptly named LUCY ..for lucifer \you're already dead. \

Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #119778 on: March 25, 2017, 12:21:42 pm »

Holy shit, Gene Ray's still alive!

Time Cube 2.0 when?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #119779 on: March 25, 2017, 12:22:59 pm »

What the actual fuck. o.O
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119780 on: March 25, 2017, 12:24:46 pm »

I'm pretty sure he's just trolling. I don't think he actually believes what he's saying.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #119781 on: March 25, 2017, 12:26:20 pm »

All the same, that was the first thing I thought of when I saw the quote.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119782 on: March 25, 2017, 12:28:29 pm »

My baby did not sleep until 5AM.

Therefore I did not sleep until 5:30AM.

I wake up for work at 6:45AM.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #119783 on: March 25, 2017, 12:32:53 pm »

... so is the kid recent, or old enough that had stopped being your every day? 'Cause if it's the former and you didn't know this was coming, welcome to your new life for the next good handful of months :P

incidentally, also the reason parental leave for parents of new children rarely actually costs a company much. Those first few months the worker's going to be completely useless anyway :V
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119784 on: March 25, 2017, 12:59:10 pm »

... so is the kid recent, or old enough that had stopped being your every day? 'Cause if it's the former and you didn't know this was coming, welcome to your new life for the next good handful of months :P

incidentally, also the reason parental leave for parents of new children rarely actually costs a company much. Those first few months the worker's going to be completely useless anyway :V

Nah he's teething, p sure he's got an eyetooth happening, so nothing unusual per se.

This does not make me any less sleepier.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #119785 on: March 25, 2017, 01:15:53 pm »

Yeah, my kid is 2, and she commonly decides to wake up at 4 am and keep us all up till 6

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119786 on: March 25, 2017, 02:34:54 pm »

Mine is 1, so when I tell him things like "it's ok" his response is "I don't speak English yet, time to scream".

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119787 on: March 25, 2017, 05:16:11 pm »

I'm pretty sure he's just trolling. I don't think he actually believes what he's saying.

I hope so. Which reminds me, my coworkers were all going on about much of the same during lunch today - that Earth was a flat square, space does not exist and all televised space launches including moon landings were Hollywood special effects, and that lizard people exist. I swear I really hope they were on drugs.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119788 on: March 25, 2017, 06:49:30 pm »

I imagine the "Twelve Step" part of the title is reference to the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #119789 on: March 26, 2017, 12:09:32 pm »

I hope so. Which reminds me, my coworkers were all going on about much of the same during lunch today - that Earth was a flat square, space does not exist and all televised space launches including moon landings were Hollywood special effects, and that lizard people exist. I swear I really hope they were on drugs.

Flat earth is bad enough, but a flat square? Dear god.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway
Pages: 1 ... 7984 7985 [7986] 7987 7988 ... 11037