Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7626 7627 [7628] 7629 7630 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14481928 times)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #114405 on: November 28, 2016, 07:48:34 am »

You live in a creepypasta.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114406 on: November 28, 2016, 08:00:43 am »

Purge it with fire. It's the only way.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114407 on: November 28, 2016, 08:26:40 am »

Yeah, do your best to not be kill by demons
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #114408 on: November 28, 2016, 08:39:31 am »

I dont know about you guys, but if somebody just gave me free candy by mail and didnt want any back I would nom all of the om on it.

nomnomnom

Safe, Im sure.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Silverthrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Old Geat
    • View Profile
« Reply #114409 on: November 28, 2016, 09:43:16 am »

Oh, bloody hell, the buggering Christmas goat burned down again... It's not even December yet, for goodness' sake.

(Context:))

Slap them in irons! One gantelope and five years penal labour, I say! That should teach them to play with fire. Indeed, that could be the new tradition, the Flogging of the Arsonist, if the goat is no longer available.
From what I heard, it didn't survive even 12 hours after its party. According to Wikipedia, the '99 goat was burned "within hours", so this might or might not be a new record. I'd suggest the vandals be punished by having to pay for the next year's goat. Saves a cool 100 000 kronor from public fund and hurts enough to discourage the 'tradition'.

Yes, but I believe that my more severe early goat burner flogging scheme would be far more fun, as well as a suitable blood price for the prematurely lost goat. It is the winter soltice, after all, one would not wish to offend it. And the gantelope could be a tradition in itself, getting people to join in and get together, all jolly and merry.

In fact, I am redrafting my scheme. The penal labour can be removed, and a fine imposed instead. However, the delinquent must take part in the Flogging, a gantelope down the main square, with townsfolk and guests lining up to beat them. Of course, the beating implements should be the soft or inflatable kind. It is more about shame than injury, after all, and this is a (relatively) more enlightened time.
Nearby stalls could sell warm drinks, souvenires, and people could opt to buy out their bats for a small fee, as a keepsake. I believe that it could be a frightfully cosy little event, all together.

Of course, small children or the elderly or other people who can't quite take part in the gantelope should get a chance, as well. The delinquent will be taken to the wreckage of the goat, where, for a small fee, people can stand and pelt them with (soft) vegetables.

If you imagine it was the Swedish Chef, it starts to make sense.

That man is either a fraud or has a rather severe case of palsy. Believe you me, it is equally incomprehensible in Swedish, that mumbling. Poor man. Although it was rather kind of him to send around home-made sweets in Finland for Christmas. I would also advice not to eat them, however. His cooking is more about... Enthusiasm, than skill.

Of course, it could be a child wanting to be nice and kind for Christmas, out in good time to improve their standing towards Santa Claus, perhaps. It is a rather cute gesture, if that is the case.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #114410 on: November 28, 2016, 12:32:20 pm »

My WTF for today:

I was minding my own business, playing some CK2 when suddenly..
Power went out. Everything around me was as dark as coal.
To to three minutes after, lights were on again.

And apparently, the lights still has not returned at my sister's place.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 01:04:19 pm by Ultimuh »

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114411 on: November 28, 2016, 12:56:25 pm »

My mother expected me to walk to GameStop(which would triple my weekly shopping walk) to pick up "the Battlefield game for XBox360" for some kid whose name she picked off of one of those charity Christmas tree things. I didn't because fuck that, and looking up the prices on GameStop's website, there's several Battlefield games for XBox360, and I'd put actual money on her wanting me to get Battlefield One.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #114412 on: November 28, 2016, 12:59:04 pm »

My mother expected me to walk to GameStop(which would triple my weekly shopping walk) to pick up "the Battlefield game for XBox360" for some kid whose name she picked off of one of those charity Christmas tree things. I didn't because fuck that, and looking up the prices on GameStop's website, there's several Battlefield games for XBox360, and I'd put actual money on her wanting me to get Battlefield One.
Isn't Battlefield One for XBONE?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #114413 on: November 28, 2016, 01:06:26 pm »

And why is "getting a video game" on one of those charity trees anyway?
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114414 on: November 28, 2016, 01:15:13 pm »

Rampant unnoticed anxiety and fatigue hit me today, so that was a wtf moment for me, but I took a walk so I feel better but I'm still going wtf at it slightly

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114415 on: November 28, 2016, 01:17:39 pm »

A bird pooped on me today.

I thought that only happened in cartoons.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114416 on: November 28, 2016, 01:24:25 pm »

:(

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #114417 on: November 28, 2016, 01:26:07 pm »

It's one of those things that happens to you and then you forever can't stop wondering if that seagull that just flew overhead also happened to drop something on the way.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #114418 on: November 28, 2016, 01:27:31 pm »

It never happened to me and I still wonder and kind of dodge birds incoming my way.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #114419 on: November 28, 2016, 01:37:20 pm »

According to some, you might be in for some good luck soon.
Pages: 1 ... 7626 7627 [7628] 7629 7630 ... 11037