Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7542 7543 [7544] 7545 7546 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14485492 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #113145 on: November 10, 2016, 01:54:04 pm »

I bet it'd be binding if the funds come from your estate.  You can probably do whatever with your own money.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113146 on: November 10, 2016, 02:05:07 pm »

dead 'baby' tissue
This sounds horrifically pretentious.

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113147 on: November 10, 2016, 02:08:41 pm »

Do abortions or miscarries have stem-cells? Couldn't we just use the tissue for research and medical purposes? Like, recycling the unwanted babies?
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113148 on: November 10, 2016, 02:14:51 pm »

Do abortions or miscarries have stem-cells? Couldn't we just use the tissue for research and medical purposes? Like, recycling the unwanted babies?

One issue is that there is a LEAGUE of difference between Adult Stem Cells and Embryonic Stem Cells.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #113149 on: November 10, 2016, 02:34:07 pm »

Aren't embryonic stem cells the important ones anyway?
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #113150 on: November 10, 2016, 02:40:14 pm »

I honestly find it a little disturbing how many people are reporting large weight loss while using pokemon go
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113151 on: November 10, 2016, 02:44:20 pm »

Aren't embryonic stem cells the important ones anyway?

They are both important.

Embryonic are the ones that in theory could allow you to regrow entire arms... But are also the hardest to work with and with the highest rate of catastrophic side effects.

Basically one is Diesel and the other is Rocket Fuel.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #113152 on: November 10, 2016, 03:01:47 pm »

I honestly find it a little disturbing how many people are reporting large weight loss while using pokemon go
...why?

The obesity epidemic in the US has always been as much about people being sedentary as it is about diet.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #113153 on: November 10, 2016, 03:10:20 pm »

dead 'baby' tissue
This sounds horrifically pretentious.
What do you mean? I'm not trying to sound more intelligent or knowledgeable than I am.

Unless you're talking about the law itself...?
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #113154 on: November 10, 2016, 03:13:19 pm »

Thats what I find so disturbing.  not that people are playing a game or losing weight but that they are losing 30lbs by chasing around virtual monsters on a virtually construsted world.  Its being shown people could get into shape if they wanted to.  but it takes a game, a carrot on a stick, a piece of cheese at the end, to really produce a result.

you walked 2 miles today!  Heres a Shiney yellow Pikachu sticker

Its like Neoskinner out there.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113155 on: November 10, 2016, 03:14:54 pm »

Thats what I find so disturbing.  not that people are playing a game or losing weight but that they are losing 30lbs by chasing around virtual monsters on a virtually construsted world.  Its being shown people could get into shape if they wanted to.  but it takes a game, a carrot on a stick, a piece of cheese at the end, to really produce a result.

you walked 2 miles today!  Heres a Shiney yellow Pikachu sticker

Its like Neoskinner out there.

Well, there is usually no reason to exercise.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113156 on: November 10, 2016, 03:15:26 pm »

On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113157 on: November 10, 2016, 03:16:56 pm »

Its like Neonivek out there.

Hey man! Trigger Warning! It isn't Halloween still!

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113158 on: November 10, 2016, 03:19:02 pm »

...why?

The obesity epidemic in the US has always been as much about people being sedentary as it is about diet.

Doesn't jive with the common statement that you simply cannot lose much weight from exercising, because our bodies are too energy-efficient.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113159 on: November 10, 2016, 03:21:28 pm »

There's been at least 8, TA, apparently.

And sho, the stuff about supporting conversion therapy's pretty substantiated, last I checked (i.e. about a minute ago). Probably worded something wrong, but there's no question that the practice itself, which he advocated for to whatever degree, is what it is, or that he's been willing to speak for allowing it. He's slime, so yeah, he hasn't actually gone out and yelled zap the gays or somethin', but any support for that shit is too far. Even if you're trying to worm your way out of admitting support for the most egregious parts of the practice (such as the electroshock stuff), it's still something that has been regularly shown to severely fuck up the people that it's inflicted on. There ain't much mitigation you can do when it comes to how bad the practice is.

Till he actually comes out on camera rejecting the practice outright, m'not particularly inclined to giving him slack, m'self.
they meant that the 8 suicides were unsubstantiated, sweetheart <3
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 7542 7543 [7544] 7545 7546 ... 11037