Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7052 7053 [7054] 7055 7056 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14450915 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #105795 on: July 11, 2016, 03:45:25 pm »

That's some pretty heavy shit, man. Like phytomining, except you can tell people you have a career in turning shit to silver.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #105796 on: July 11, 2016, 06:14:09 pm »

Packing all my stuff in preparation for moving tomorrow, and naturally finding a fair amount of long-lost belongings.
Such as this shirt, which I spent a not-inconsiderable amount of effort looking for not too long ago, as well as a beanie I had entirely forgotten I had. Also heaps and heaps of trash which for entirely irrational reasons I have failed to throw away in the past. >.>
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #105798 on: July 11, 2016, 06:45:42 pm »

Ace Attorney subreddit somehow became a salt mine overnight because of some youtube guy
Game Theory is shit, reddit is shit, combining the two is just more shit

But I hear you can harvest a lot of salts from shit, even near-economically viable silver

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #105799 on: July 11, 2016, 06:47:02 pm »

Ace Attorney subreddit somehow became a salt mine overnight because of some youtube guy
Oh, I didn't realize that episode was recent.
Yeaaah definitely not the strongest Game Theory.  Plus like a third of the episode was plugging something :P

I don't really mind though.  He's wrong about stuff sometimes, and the episodes are entertainingly animated.  I do think he tends to pick intentionally controversial theories and sometimes makes weak arguments...  But eh, that just starts fun discussion about games.  I like that (:
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #105800 on: July 11, 2016, 06:47:40 pm »

Game Theory is shit, reddit is shit, combining the two is just more shit

But I hear you can harvest a lot of salts from shit, even near-economically viable silver
You can run highly-profitable salt mines off of reddit. Gotta pay hazard pay to the miners though.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #105801 on: July 11, 2016, 06:53:38 pm »

Oh, I didn't realize that episode was recent.
Yeaaah definitely not the strongest Game Theory.  Plus like a third of the episode was plugging something :P

I don't really mind though.  He's wrong about stuff sometimes, and the episodes are entertainingly animated.  I do think he tends to pick intentionally controversial theories and sometimes makes weak arguments...  But eh, that just starts fun discussion about games.  I like that (:
Yeah he's jsut there to stir the beehive even if most of his theories are kinda BS.
But in the end we don't really care if mario is faster than sonic and just watch a guy overthing stuff and measures goddamn pixels to fuel his mathboner :P
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 06:58:13 pm by Sonlirain »
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #105802 on: July 11, 2016, 06:59:25 pm »

Okay I'm impressed and a little weirded out that you're still calling me Rolan_BW.  Well played.

And yeah it's really just a guy confidently reading *waaay* too far into things.  Which makes for decent nerdy entertainment, at least for me.  I only watch it occasionally though.
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Dozebôm Lolumzalěs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #105803 on: July 11, 2016, 07:16:28 pm »

Wait, was Rolan_BW your old name? Or is that somebody else?

Edit: Nvm, didn't read slowly enough. Key word is "still". Apparently, he types quotes in by hand. Cool.
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #105804 on: July 11, 2016, 07:19:18 pm »

THE DEMON SWORE THAT NAME WAS STRICKEN FOREVERMORE
My soul is fairly mine again, if only I can hunt it down!
No, at 7AM after not sleeping I made fun of Sonlirain's deja-vu by imitating Egan_BW
She/they

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #105805 on: July 11, 2016, 07:19:53 pm »

yea man, weve seen a few name changes around here.  One day Ill change my name to something completely random and see how long I can troll before somebody catches on.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Dozebôm Lolumzalěs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #105806 on: July 11, 2016, 07:29:53 pm »

I had a sucky name. It was my name, plus a number. So I went with a cool dwarven name, and EVERYTHING ROCKS NOW

BY YOU'RES TODEY
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #105807 on: July 11, 2016, 07:31:42 pm »

I got tired of people misspelling my name :v

On the plus side, I'm now variously "laugh" in Filipino (thanks Tir) or a dinosaur.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #105808 on: July 11, 2016, 07:55:12 pm »

Sometimes I wish I hadn't simply used my internet-wide username here and had instead gone with something weird and changed it to Yoink later on, thus adding mystery to my legend, but alas. If I changed it to something different, bizarre and/or hilarious now, I know I'd just want to change it back later on.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #105809 on: July 11, 2016, 07:58:05 pm »

I just needed to use a different name for friend-facing than for internet-facing.
I'm attached to the name now, but I really need to just let go.

Edit: I'm pretty sure these weirdoes are on cocaine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFY41Rf6jHg
Some people have a beautiful amount of energy, but nobody has *this* much for long.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 08:06:19 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
Pages: 1 ... 7052 7053 [7054] 7055 7056 ... 11040