Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64511 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted!
« Reply #195 on: October 23, 2010, 09:02:13 pm »

You do have 1 more asteroid field than the UPA got, though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 23, 2010, 09:04:25 pm »

If I can I want to find Law's search engine once I can escape the corrupted zone.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 23, 2010, 09:06:35 pm »

If I can I want to find Law's search engine once I can escape the corrupted zone.
Law's search engine?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 23, 2010, 09:08:03 pm »

We made a search engine better than Google in JUSTICE!! and since every game seems to happen within each other these days I want to more efficiently find things to take over.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 23, 2010, 09:08:40 pm »

Did I successfully destabilize the UPA economy by lowering the tax rates and stealing their businesses from them?  Possibly population too, as I lowered Civ tax rates as well.

Edit:  My action for this turn is to begin the Creation of the Second Fleet which is the same size as the First Fleet.  Offer a $100 billion dollar prize to any corporation or civilian who finds an unknown hyperspace lane that connects my territory to a new solar system with an inhabitable planet.  Also get a societal/cultural update from my... Culture Advisor?  (i.e. tell me about my system of government and any problems that may be occurring within my territory)

Quoted for convenience.

Oh, and begin research into Asteroid Mining, once complete, auction knowledge off to Mining Corporations.  Why should I pay to set up mines when I can make my business lackeys do it for me.

Also is the UPA econ any weaker?  Because that would make me a happy goose.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 23, 2010, 09:16:37 pm »

We made a search engine better than Google in JUSTICE!! and since every game seems to happen within each other these days I want to more efficiently find things to take over.
You mean every game related to you or me. none of the others (except Mr. SCIENCE's Wizard cameo) have had crossovers that I can think of.
Law's search engine is relatively unknown here, since I don't want to bump Google out of the top spot just for a forum game-based one. It can make its way up if it can.

V-No:
They won't find one unless some brave and/or crazy people blaze the path to a new system without hitting a planetary mass/solar mass/dark matter while in Hyper-Transit and disintegrating. (I based it somewhat off Expanded Universe Star Wars' Hyperspace)

UPA econ isn't that impacted yet. most businesses just found out this turn you were (possibly) better, give it a turn for them to move around.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 09:23:04 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 23, 2010, 09:19:35 pm »

I expect that Google has advanced past Law's search engine within a few thousand years, I just want an illegal search engine to further make myself rogue with.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 23, 2010, 09:21:46 pm »

I expect that Google has advanced past Law's search engine within a few thousand years, I just want an illegal search engine to further make myself rogue with.
Ok.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 23, 2010, 09:26:05 pm »

Even if Anon doesn't help, I continue. Anon would make things go much better and faster.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 23, 2010, 09:27:48 pm »

Well, shoot, how am I supposed to find Hyperspace lanes without.... IDEA!!!!

OK, replace that contest with creation of a large number of hyperspace DRONES!!!!  Why kill people when I can kill Robots, also, just to be on the safe side, they only communicate back to us on death or discovery of a new solar system.  In that one communication will be a record of all movements so we can begin tracking safe hyper-space routes.  All drones, as they completed, are to be sent Out, away from UPA space so that no accidental bridges to their space will be made.  (On your map, North, and East primarily, I'll save south for later.)

« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 09:35:57 pm by V-Norrec »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 23, 2010, 09:32:46 pm »

I have:
UPA Warbot action, Exploring, etc.
TGC Fleet #2 starting, Exploration, etc.
Anon Planet-Getting, Anti-Educationing.
AI's Pfft-ing of the potentialy problematic escape route.
TvTropes plan

Needed:
Apple Orchard

I'm going to update in an hour or less, adding the remaining faction's action later if nessesary. Trying to speed it up a bit.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 23, 2010, 10:24:12 pm »

Which faction is the least defended from me?

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 23, 2010, 10:34:59 pm »

Well, there's not much else I can do (what the hell do I do here, anyway? What can I do that would be relevant here?), so I guess I was just dormant last turn. My actions are in.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 23, 2010, 10:44:09 pm »

Lillipad, why on earth should you get special treatment and get to know which faction is the least defended from you before you even have access to a place where you can probe our (meaning all non-AI factions) defenses?

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 23, 2010, 10:46:11 pm »

I'm going into the least advantageous place imaginable for an AI, and you guys already know most of the defenses of your rivals. All I know is that your character was careless enough to let a virus somehow open a hole in the closed network. I'd at least like to know who has the strongest defenses against me.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 77