Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: SEPHIROTH!  (Read 3049 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: SEPHIROTH!
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2010, 08:25:13 pm »

I could enjoy most of the songs on this thread if rap wasn't involved :X
If you think that's bad, try something where the original non-rap part doesn't exist.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2010, 10:53:18 pm »

Elegy

• Bay Watcher
  • sw33ter than sugar :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2010, 11:16:48 pm »

I could enjoy most of the songs on this thread if rap wasn't involved :X
If you think that's bad, try something where the original non-rap part doesn't exist.

I don't understand why you linked that song for something where a non-rap part doesn't exist.

Unless you're a moron, then I understand.
You could check announcements.txt and see what events might trigger that line.

EDIT: And hide all your picnic baskets.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2010, 05:26:02 am »

Maybe it's just me.  I have a hard time liking most music when I realize I can understand the lyrics in them.  (Most lyrics make my cringe, especially rap.)

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2010, 08:44:07 am »

Maybe it's just me.  I have a hard time liking most music when I realize I can understand the lyrics in them.  (Most lyrics make my cringe, especially rap.)

Here you go.
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2010, 03:56:01 pm »

I don't understand why you linked that song for something where a non-rap part doesn't exist.

Unless you're a moron, then I understand.
I meant the same song, not the same name or same lyrics. Are you usually this eager to be rude?

I wouldn't go that far, but I understand the notion that vocals ought to be just another instrument.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2010, 04:05:17 pm »

Kirby and Rap.... The circle is complete. Good night, gentlemens.
Pages: 1 2 [3]