Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21

Author Topic: alien zombie demons GAEM end! toen win!!!!!  (Read 37815 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: alien zombie demons GAEM START! day 3! happy day
« Reply #240 on: October 21, 2010, 09:30:04 pm »

Alrighty.  Assuming there's one scum left, this is MYLO.  Also, I was wrong as hell with my scumteam D2.  Oops.

Eduren:  Welcome in, and thanks for replacing.  Now business.

As I said here, Spade was active lurking like hell.  It's hard to hold that against you, so I want your opinion as to who Pandar's roleflip reflects most negatively on, as well as anything else you pick up from your read.

Org:
Your posts, D1:
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=67921.msg1631095#msg1631095
Weak RV

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=67921.msg1634560#msg1634560
Stolen reason to stick to your RV

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=67921.msg1638368#msg1638368
Fluff

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=67921.msg1638475#msg1638475
Eh

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=67921.msg1638491#msg1638491
Admission that your vote on Cript sucks, but you stick to it anyway because you "dont think anyone looks worse though."  You fail to go after anyone else.

D2

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=67921.msg1646045#msg1646045
You don't even vote Cript this time, just yell WIFOM at him and go on your way.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=67921.msg1646114#msg1646114
This post is somewhere between useless and waffling on Cript, probably to give yourself an out later.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=67921.msg1646293#msg1646293
Useless

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=67921.msg1652624#msg1652624
Moving to Pandar after cop claim, fake content afterwards

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=67921.msg1652655#msg1652655
Useless

Out of 9 posts this game, four are completely useless, two are useless and scummy, one is an RV, one's a stolen reason to back up that RV, and the last is a vote following a cop claiming scum.   You've done nothing all game but call Cript scummy for terrible reasons.  Do you still think he is scum?  If you don't, who is the scum?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 21, 2010, 09:40:52 pm »

oh yah and 48 hrs for true guys

eatch extense extensed by 24 hrs unless objects happen

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 22, 2010, 11:55:22 am »

Eduren:  Welcome in, and thanks for replacing.  Now business.

As I said here, Spade was active lurking like hell.  It's hard to hold that against you, so I want your opinion as to who Pandar's roleflip reflects most negatively on, as well as anything else you pick up from your read.
I believe that it reflects badly on you. Your only interactions with him before his lynch were to encourage him to post. Leading up to his lynch, you chainsaw defend him by voting Cript and FOSing Jokerman. Then as it became clear that he was the target for the lynch, you threw him under the bus.

I'm not exactly sure what to do in this situation, but I believe we could no lynch to bring it down to 3p1scum at lylo.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 22, 2010, 12:08:24 pm »

Eduren:  I encouraged him to post because he had insufficient content to get a read on him.  From the game content there was, I saw Jokerman acting oddly with his Pandar attack, as there were no reasons.  It pointed to a Cript-Joker team, and I voted accordingly.  With his cop claim and no counter to it, I decided to believe him and vote Pandar.

You posted your suspicion of me, but you don't specifically say you think I am scum.  Do you?  If not, what of the other two?

I'm in favor of a no lynch.  Cript, Org, your thoughts on that?

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 22, 2010, 12:21:35 pm »

Eduren:  I encouraged him to post because he had insufficient content to get a read on him.  From the game content there was, I saw Jokerman acting oddly with his Pandar attack, as there were no reasons.  It pointed to a Cript-Joker team, and I voted accordingly.  With his cop claim and no counter to it, I decided to believe him and vote Pandar.

You posted your suspicion of me, but you don't specifically say you think I am scum.  Do you?  If not, what of the other two?

I'm in favor of a no lynch.  Cript, Org, your thoughts on that?
Oh, I think you're scum alright. Why the hell would you believe Jokermans cop claim if you thought he was scum? If someone claims cop are they automatically town?

The only thing that bothers me about a no-lynch is the possibility of more than one night kill. It happened last night.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 22, 2010, 12:30:03 pm »

It explained his actions, certainly.  It made sense, and it guaranteed he was scum if he was lying.

I figured that Joker inspected Leafsnail and that triggered his death.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 22, 2010, 12:35:33 pm »

It explained his actions, certainly.  It made sense, and it guaranteed he was scum if he was lying.

I figured that Joker inspected Leafsnail and that triggered his death.
I just find it hard to swallow that you were so willing to believe him that you lynched someone that you really had expressed no suspicion of.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 22, 2010, 07:08:17 pm »

I am also in favor of a no lynch at this time.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 22, 2010, 07:14:27 pm »

I will defend my posts. While some were lame, pointing out of the possibility that he is a PWV is big business.
Why?
Well, letss see. Say there is a town vig. Cript was drawing attention to himself.
Boom both dead, basically a game over.
No lynching is a derp at this point, with what, four people left?
Drops a person, you gain a little new information,probably wont help.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 22, 2010, 07:24:20 pm »

you gain a little new information,probably wont help.

::)

Well, letss see. Say there is a town vig. Cript was drawing attention to himself.
Boom both dead, basically a game over.

Wow.

Yeah. Game over and town wins, how is that a issue for you? Really, giving your life to kill a scum is always okay.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 22, 2010, 08:06:20 pm »

IF HE IS TOWN DERP DERP DERP
I AM NOT THAT STUPID.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 22, 2010, 08:54:08 pm »

Apparently you are.

You said I was scummy because it looked like I was attracting a night kill at myself,you said it seems that I wanted to kill myself and take out a town vig.

That is one of the dumbest things ever.

Even killing a vig is not worth a scum life.

Der
De
Der

And that does nothing about how you said knowledge is not valuable.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 22, 2010, 09:40:16 pm »

Org:  If you're so opposed to a no lynch, why aren't you pointing out someone that we should lynch?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 23, 2010, 08:56:45 am »

also, remember the hole weekend cuonts as 24 hrs. when u guys reeally have 12 hrs left i will let u now

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 23, 2010, 02:05:15 pm »

Org:  Still waiting on you.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21