Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: Bellwaxed: Humans and Harpies (Succession Fort)  (Read 39495 times)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Bellwaxed: Humans and Harpies (Succession Fort)
« Reply #270 on: June 06, 2011, 06:35:58 am »

I'd also like a turn and a dorf, any legendary, preferably something to do with smithing.

Felcis

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes his war leopard, rawr~
    • View Profile
    • RadicalFishGames DevLog
« Reply #271 on: June 08, 2011, 04:54:06 am »

I'd also like a turn and a dorf, any legendary, preferably something to do with smithing.
You can have the turn before me if you want, since you haven't had a turn so far.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 08, 2011, 05:37:55 am »

Nah, I'll wait.

Baron Baconeer

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:horrifying features]
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 08, 2011, 04:02:11 pm »

Sorry for the lack of updates, I have a bit busy schedule at the moment. I'll try to play the last months tomorrow, but if I can't manage that I'll be away for two days and continue then. Also, if you guys are in a super-duper hurry I can pass my turn on then, though I'd rather complete something... Dwarfy before my turn ends.
Yes, mother ****ing walruses stormed in through my well room, fatally gored my expedition leader, and danced off into the frosty tundra to sing happy walrus songs about oysters.

Glacial

• Bay Watcher
  • d~~
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 08, 2011, 04:10:45 pm »

I took a month and no one complained. Take your two days and bring us something good and Dwarfy. :)

SethCreiyd

• Bay Watcher
  • [VESPERTINE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 17, 2011, 05:00:14 pm »

There is no rush.  Play as you're able.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 25, 2011, 08:30:17 pm »

....uumm, is this dead?
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

SethCreiyd

• Bay Watcher
  • [VESPERTINE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 27, 2011, 05:33:31 am »

Nope.  If Baron doesn't finish we'll move on in the list.

So, how's it going, Baron?   :)

Baron Baconeer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 27, 2011, 01:08:25 pm »

Is this dead? Death is a mere nuisance. So let us continue!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7th. Felsite 532

Lady Ledkir seems to have taken repopulation of the fortress as her life goal. She just had her fourth baby, and has actually managed to kill off only one of them! I'd hand her a medal, but she is a bit... Creepy.

10th. Felsite 532

I woke today with a great idea. Sky is made out of adamantine. That's why it is blue. I ordered the masons to start building a tower to the endless adamantine above.

13th. Felsite 532
"Here's my plan" Baron slid the scroll at the arcitecht. He slowly opened it.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"But... This is insane! It... Can't hold up like that!" The arcitecht shoutet, horrified. "What's wrong with it, then?" "It doesn't have enough blood."

----------------------------------------------
Here's a sample for you about what's going to happen next. Next update should be up in a few hours.
Yes, mother ****ing walruses stormed in through my well room, fatally gored my expedition leader, and danced off into the frosty tundra to sing happy walrus songs about oysters.

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 27, 2011, 01:19:17 pm »

Obviously the sun is a supply of magma! Let us harvest it's greatness.
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

Baron Baconeer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 27, 2011, 02:49:08 pm »

Obviously the sun is a supply of magma! Let us harvest it's greatness.

Duh, if it would be magma, it would just flow down, silly.  >:(

Dariush, you have been dorfed as a legendary metalcrafter.

15th. Felsite 532

The day started in a wonderful way with another childbirth. Then the elves popped out. And they had an elephant with them.

An elephant.

That's it. I'm going to buy the thing, housebreak it, train it, and show to their pesky trumpeting kind that not even they can stand against the might of the dwarves anymore. We also caught a goblin snatcher. I instructed to keep all the captured goblins safely locked away for now. I have plans for them...

20th. Felsite 532

An ambush. Of crossbowmen. Some pump operator got flail to the head and died. The failgoblin then got sword to the head and died, too. A snatcher tried to sneak in so I stabbed him to the head. He also died. We sold the dead goblins to elves, who were most delighted. This will no doubt improve our diplomatic relations.

25th. Felsite 532

Regardless of the operation: Skyscraper and all other assorted jobs, I noticed a high amount of dwarves simply milling around our halls. Secondly, there's a whole motherlode of goblinite outside. So, in my great wisdom, I have decided to call this the duchy-wide crap-collection-day. The idea was met with roars of adulation after I poked the nearest grumbler with my spear.

5th. Hematite 532
By Armok's bloody bellybutton, we've been working for weeks and the crap pile isn't getting smaller! Meanwhile, I'm training all the usable animals as beasts of war. Why? I don't know.

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 27, 2011, 06:31:30 pm »

It's contained inside a huge sphere of clear glass.
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

Felcis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 20, 2011, 06:09:58 pm »

Sooo....what's up?

Baron Baconeer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 22, 2011, 09:35:49 am »

I haven't had really much time to play, so I've played in little successions along the summer and written up all that happens, however they were way too insignificant alone to post. The rest of the turn should be coming later this week.

Felcis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 22, 2011, 10:06:29 am »

Yeah, take your time, as long as something is coming. I just wanted to make sure noone forgets about this game. ^^
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]