Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 192

Author Topic: Dwarf Therapist (LATEST 0.6.12 5/23/12 see first post)  (Read 863945 times)

Shishimaru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Therapist (LATEST 0.6.12 5/23/12 see first post)
« Reply #2100 on: May 27, 2012, 12:55:50 pm »

So, how can I get my Dwarf Therapist, downloaded from the first link on the first page, to read caste and attributes? Also, how to do that update thing, it still reads Bring Crutch instead of (probably) wheelbarrow.

Bump for lack of answers.
you have to download the Splinterz version from here http://code.google.com/r/splintermind-attributes/

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: May 27, 2012, 02:40:19 pm »

Thanks! That's an awesome version. :D
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Normalized Spreadsheet Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: May 27, 2012, 08:43:50 pm »

So I made another update.

A list of %'s for each role listed in the spreadsheet once they are assigned, I created a Percents tab...

I sure wish there was a way to straight export this stuff to a portable executable program...

http://www.mediafire.com/?h0wo8c77cpcm6sb

I was able to use the tool to assign specifically 10 military dwarve's, archer's, and still have good %'s for ratings for the rest of my dwarves.

It requires Shish's update to Splinters 11.2 to export grid views too.

AND OFFICE 2010  (sorry, I don't know or care to implement functions into openoffice, if someone else does, please post).

http://www.mediafire.com/?v02nwj1arncnpxn

I need to find some time to start coding it rather than adding fluff...

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch
« Reply #2103 on: May 28, 2012, 11:07:43 am »

new version:
  • renamed traits to match the wiki/token names
  • fixed a few job names
  • castes, races and reactions loading optimized 
  • dwarfs can be assigned/removed from squads via right-click menu. you can assign/remove multiple dwarfs at once. this is done immediately and if grouping by squad the view will be refreshed automatically. only squads with positions available are shown. there may be some invalid squads, i haven't sorted out a way to filter them yet.
  • squads can be renamed by right-clicking on the squad name (when grouping by squad)
  • when grouping by squad, squads are sorted by position, captains are italicized and prefixed with *
  • vampires now show their fake names/ages to match DF
  • nicknames are now set properly and won't disappear after notable kills
  • animals can be grouped on caste
  • grouping animals on race groups by the race name, then child/baby name: dog (puppy)
  • grouping on migration wave will properly hide child/baby groups according to options
  • fixed improperly drawn sort arrow on first column for linux
  • fixed nicknames applying even after clicking cancel
  • added some additional flags to filter out dwarfs (courtesy of ag, i haven't tested them)

i haven't had time to do massive testing, but that's what all these beta testers community members are for right?  ;D

Project Home // DOWNLOAD

GoldenShadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: May 28, 2012, 01:57:17 pm »

new version:
  • fixed a few job names
  • dwarfs can be assigned/removed from squads via right-click menu. you can assign/remove multiple dwarfs at once. this is done immediately and if grouping by squad the view will be refreshed automatically. only squads with positions available are shown. there may be some invalid squads, i haven't sorted out a way to filter them yet.
  • squads can be renamed by right-clicking on the squad name (when grouping by squad)
  • when grouping by squad, squads are sorted by position, captains are italicized and prefixed with *
  • grouping animals on race groups by the race name, then child/baby name: dog (puppy)
  • grouping on migration wave will properly hide child/baby groups according to options
  • added some additional flags to filter out dwarfs (courtesy of ag, i haven't tested them)

i haven't had time to do massive testing, but that's what all these beta testers community members are for right?  ;D

Project Home // DOWNLOAD

I love the ability to draft dwarves into squads. It was such huge pain in the ass to find a good candidate in the Dwarf Therapist roles, then scroll through 200 dwarfs to find their name in the list. Thanks so much.

DuineAnaithnid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: May 28, 2012, 08:16:58 pm »

Any chance of getting .deb files for Ubuntu 12.04?

Intrinsic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: May 29, 2012, 02:31:55 am »

OH...MY...GOOOSE! i love yoU!

For this too!

DT was causing this? O.o i stopped even bothering to rename them as they always lost them so thought it was a DF problem.

Thanks! :D

What a brilliant update, now to download and try it :)
Start Duelyst with a bonus 100gold, use referral code: Buttfungus
Enter during signup or ingame under Settings.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: May 29, 2012, 03:21:18 am »

This is incredible stuff.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

DrKillPatient

• Bay Watcher
  • The yak falls infinitely
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: May 29, 2012, 03:34:13 am »

I've recently compiled DT manually* on Debian-- it's very quick (EDIT: and easy), perhaps 5 minutes at the most. You may want to try that first, unless you really need a .deb for some reason.

*Tutorial here, with a specific entry for Ubuntu (10.04, but the process should be the same for 12.04). If you choose to do so, feel free to message me for any necessary assistance.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 03:37:52 am by DrKillPatient »
"Frankly, if you're hanging out with people who tell you to use v.begin() instead of &v[0], you need to rethink your social circle."
    Scott Meyers, Effective STL

I've written bash scripts to make using DF easier under Linux!

vrga

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: May 29, 2012, 06:33:29 am »

am i the only person who's getting crashes with DT after its been open for a time? i have them happening on windows as well as linux, and they most often manifest when i leave DT for a while and go build in DF, then come back and go to reassign some jobs by just clicking at the boxes, then it just dies.

i'll post a run.log next time it does that.
Zeocin's take on the current situation in Ardentdikes:
Otherwise known as the Release Urist Now Apocalyptic Weapon of Arse Yerking, or the R.U.N.A.W.A.Y. system.

Intrinsic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: May 29, 2012, 07:04:10 am »

am i the only person who's getting crashes with DT after its been open for a time? i have them happening on windows as well as linux, and they most often manifest when i leave DT for a while and go build in DF, then come back and go to reassign some jobs by just clicking at the boxes, then it just dies.

i'll post a run.log next time it does that.

Sounds very familiar, i think i posted about this a few months back but it was fixed. Maybe it's re-appeared?
Start Duelyst with a bonus 100gold, use referral code: Buttfungus
Enter during signup or ingame under Settings.

GoldenShadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: May 29, 2012, 10:40:28 am »

If you have DT open and connected to dwarf fortress then save your current game and then quickly continue from the main menu. You will be back in-game before DT knows you it is disconnected, if you try to commit any changes, then DT crashes.

vrga

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: May 29, 2012, 11:01:46 am »

If you have DT open and connected to dwarf fortress then save your current game and then quickly continue from the main menu. You will be back in-game before DT knows you it is disconnected, if you try to commit any changes, then DT crashes.
my crash has nothing to do with it. besides, thats avoided by not being braindead :p
Zeocin's take on the current situation in Ardentdikes:
Otherwise known as the Release Urist Now Apocalyptic Weapon of Arse Yerking, or the R.U.N.A.W.A.Y. system.

DuineAnaithnid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: May 29, 2012, 11:35:52 am »

I've recently compiled DT manually* on Debian-- it's very quick (EDIT: and easy), perhaps 5 minutes at the most. You may want to try that first, unless you really need a .deb for some reason.

*Tutorial here, with a specific entry for Ubuntu (10.04, but the process should be the same for 12.04). If you choose to do so, feel free to message me for any necessary assistance.

Ah, thanks, I guess I missed where I could download the source, I only saw the .deb files

Jon-Ace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: May 29, 2012, 12:35:10 pm »

new version:
  • fixed a few job names

Project Home // DOWNLOAD

I shall make a tower in my current fort in your name for such a glorious change log.
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 192