Poll

What day should regular sessions be on?

Saturdays!
- 17 (77.3%)
Sundays!
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 244

Author Topic: D&D 3.5- Western Marches: dead and gone (RIP)  (Read 300288 times)

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5 - Western Marches (session on Saturday) (always recruiting)
« Reply #1095 on: February 21, 2011, 05:48:31 pm »

Yes! Something random and positive that leaves me making the session so I am not left out of the cheering crowd!
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: February 21, 2011, 05:56:16 pm »

Server's up.

Game in 5. Game is on. There are floating eyeballs.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 06:59:51 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: February 21, 2011, 07:57:48 pm »

Red, Ethan got 990 exp for that one battle. But then you ninja'd Shoruke by leaving before he could say so.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: February 21, 2011, 08:01:54 pm »

Van got 810 because the Water Orc in his head told him to punch the crap out of some eyebeasts.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: February 21, 2011, 09:10:45 pm »

I'm glad that that Water Orc just happened to be there in his head. So the battle went well? Did I take any damage while visiting relatives?

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: February 21, 2011, 09:15:40 pm »

Mkay. Thanks for letting me know and sorry for leaving so suddenly. Am I still unconscious?

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: February 21, 2011, 09:23:15 pm »

Pheron takes a moment to jot down a recent acquisition in his journal.
Spoiler: Journal of Pheron (click to show/hide)
(Also occured this session: Maelrigar failed to find anything odd at the docks, Van and Ethan got into a fight with eyeballs. Ethan was choked out, but he -should- live (0 hps). Nael, Arrus, and Akoth are now almost to the ship with no incident)

(For the vials, how many doses of poison are contained in a vial of Drow poison, and how many antitoxin doses are in a vial of antitoxin?)

(Edit: Link to Past Journals)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 09:28:23 pm by Kogan Loloklam »
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: February 21, 2011, 09:28:51 pm »

Ethan was choked out, but he -should- live (0 hps).
Makes me glad I prepared Cure Light Wounds. Once I'm conscious, of course.

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: February 21, 2011, 09:47:11 pm »

I thought clerics could sacrifice a prepared spell for free for it?

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: February 21, 2011, 09:55:04 pm »

Good or neutral clerics can. I am a druid, and get spontaneous casting of Summon Nature's Ally spells instead.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: February 21, 2011, 09:55:47 pm »

I thought clerics could sacrifice a prepared spell for free for it?
He's a druid; instead of cure spells, he gets summon animal friend spells. Ninja'd.

one vial of poison or antitoxin contains one dose. So you could either coat one quiver-full of arrows with the poison you've got now, or you could give your weapon a one-off try for KOing someone every fight for the next 20 fights.

Drow poison is also exceedingly useful in pacifist runs.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: February 21, 2011, 09:58:20 pm »

But seriously did I take any damage? I'm a little worried about my character's hit points since the person he was traveling with was choked out. Anyone know offhand what I lost in the fight?

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: February 21, 2011, 10:03:54 pm »

Offhand very little. You were very rarely in a position you could hit them, which means they couldn't hit you. I wasn't paying much attention though, as I was trying to fix my Maptools issue.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: February 21, 2011, 11:19:03 pm »

But seriously did I take any damage? I'm a little worried about my character's hit points since the person he was traveling with was choked out. Anyone know offhand what I lost in the fight?

You were fighting a highly, HIGHLY dichotomized enemy. They were, strictly speaking, capable of doing damage... but, long story short, they had three attacks: the fear gaze, the sleep gaze, and the 0' range 3-rounds-unavoidable-death-against-helpless-enemies attack. The only attack that hit you was a fear attack, which made you shaken for one round.

Also, I'm going to have to find rules about choking and suffocation to find out how fast Ethan recovers. I suspect that, having been rescued from choking, he's now stuck at 0 hp until he rests or is healed.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: February 21, 2011, 11:43:05 pm »

Here's a quote from the PHB on non-lethal damage (p.146):

Healing Nonlethal Damage: You heal nonlethal damage at the rate of 1 hit point per hour per character level. For example, a 7thlevel wizard heals 7 points of nonlethal damage each hour until all the nonlethal damage is gone.
When a spell or a magical power cures hit point damage, it also removes an equal amount of nonlethal damage.

So Ethan should be up in about an in-game hour. This is assuming that the non-lethal damage didn't lead into copious amounts of lethal damage.

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 244