Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Worker of Creation.  (Read 7698 times)

Doret

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm an Alien Roomba....
    • View Profile
Re: Worker of Creation.
« Reply #90 on: September 18, 2010, 10:12:10 am »

Go along with the plan doing everything you are told. If something major stops you or endangers you stop whatever you are doing and wait for a user to instruct you. Jack, if that is your name, do EVERYTHING possible to keep from getting caught. Don't shoot the guy, just threaten him with the gun and take the cash from the Register, examine the bottom of the Register's tray for any numbers. Drop the tray down and be all cool with the Balaclava.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 12:07:22 pm by Doret »
Could I ever find a signature as catchy as that?

Oblivion2007

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 18, 2010, 10:41:29 am »

Right.

In order to excuse keeping our head down without drawing suspicion we should act embarrassed.

We just need to distract him so we should make up a story about why we are here and tell it to him. Hmm... how about this:

Tell him you are here to buy an engagement ring, and you are kind of embarrassed because you barely know the girl it's for. You accidentally got her pregnant and now both of your families are pushing for marriage for religious reasons. The problem is you aren't exactly well off and can't afford a very expensive ring, but don't want to get a ring that looks cheap because that might offend the girl, not a great way to start a marriage. Tell him that this place was recommended as somewhere you could get an inexpensive yet classy looking ring.

Hopefully by then back-up will arrive. The good part about this plan is that any nervousness on our part might be explained away as nervousness and embarrassment over knocking a girl up and being forced to marry her.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 10:43:36 am by Oblivion2007 »

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 18, 2010, 03:50:30 pm »

that... is a really good idea.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 18, 2010, 04:05:45 pm »

* RAM agrees with Oblivion2007.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2010, 06:36:16 am »

Right.

In order to excuse keeping our head down without drawing suspicion we should act embarrassed.

We just need to distract him so we should make up a story about why we are here and tell it to him. Hmm... how about this:

Tell him you are here to buy an engagement ring, and you are kind of embarrassed because you barely know the girl it's for. You accidentally got her pregnant and now both of your families are pushing for marriage for religious reasons. The problem is you aren't exactly well off and can't afford a very expensive ring, but don't want to get a ring that looks cheap because that might offend the girl, not a great way to start a marriage. Tell him that this place was recommended as somewhere you could get an inexpensive yet classy looking ring.

Hopefully by then back-up will arrive. The good part about this plan is that any nervousness on our part might be explained away as nervousness and embarrassment over knocking a girl up and being forced to marry her.

Much better idea than mine.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2010, 07:23:55 am »

Right. Turn will be up sometime.... In the next 5 hours. I'm a bit busy right now.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2010, 08:31:00 am »

Oh this is nice... Did someone report Armok for the post he made back on page one or something...
Anyway, can't wait to see what happens next...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2010, 03:24:12 pm »

Oh this is nice... Did someone report Armok for the post he made back on page one or something...
What?
Right. Turn will be up sometime.... In the next 5 hours. I'm a bit busy right now.
YARR! YE NEEDS BE HURRRRYING UP!
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2010, 07:01:03 pm »

What?
Back when this started, I looked in to see what it was like, didn't post cause I didn't feel engaged yet, but I saw that Armok had, it read along the lines of, '......... Commit Suicide.' I think Armok was just getting tired of seeing Games like this, but I love reading them.

That aside, I wonder if the GM remembered something that the dear worker had an addiction for...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2010, 07:03:56 pm »

Oh god, no. We have enough trouble as-is without addictions to worry about.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2010, 09:50:47 pm »

Yes we do. Where the hell are the signs of withdrawal, we must get the shakes, headaches, I NEED MY CIGARETTTEEEEESSSSS
Hello Hunam

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2010, 10:57:52 pm »

Game on hold. I'm currently in my Exam week.

Oblivion2007

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2010, 02:10:15 pm »

Good luck on your exams!

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 29, 2010, 07:41:03 am »

Like hell i'll let this die.  :P I just REALLY need either someone to manage my sheet or a better way to manage it, so I can do the important stuff. Also, sorry about that break, Exam's are tough, heh.

What?
Back when this started, I looked in to see what it was like, didn't post cause I didn't feel engaged yet, but I saw that Armok had, it read along the lines of, '......... Commit Suicide.' I think Armok was just getting tired of seeing Games like this, but I love reading them.

That aside, I wonder if the GM remembered something that the dear worker had an addiction for...

Oh Lordy. How did I forget that one. Also, quick Q. Is this game going Ok? I was wondering if people are interested enough for me to continue.... ANYWAY. ROLL TURN.
Right.

"Hello?" the man asks. "Are you there?". You blink. "Yea... Yea, sorry about that." You take a quick peek outside and see Andy telling you to hurry up. "Well... Um... I'm kind of embarrassed to have to do this... But," you say, constantly keeping your beanie over your eyes. You continue on to create a long and somber story about how you knocked a cute girl up at a summer party awhile ago and she had recently started to show the signs and how your families wanted the both of you to marry on religious grounds. You then went on to explain that you were short on money and looking for a ring that LOOKED expensive but didn't cost the earth. The man smiles as you finish and says "I'll see what I can find. One moment please". You watch as the man walks off into the back room. Just as he walks out of view, you hear a muffled cry and a loud thump. Moments later, Jack walks through. "Jesus, you sure took long enough". He motions for Andy to come in, who brings a small duffel bag in, which you find out contains tools to break the cases open. Humming, the 4 of you get to work.

Half an hour later...

Just as the bunch of you finish packing the loot, you hear a small toot. "Time to go boys." says Jack. The lot of you rush out and dump the loot in the trunk and jump in the car. As the car slowly peels off, you ask "So... What did you do with him and his family?". "Well..." Jack starts. "I had to shoot his teenage son in the foot to make him back down but besides that, I just bound and gagged them. "But anyway, chuck me one of the mags? You can keep the rest."

LOST: One mag (full)

10 minutes later...

"And... Here we are. The Boss DOES want us tomorrow, 12 PM around the front, for once. So i'll give you your share then. And... Yea. Have a good night." Screeching off into the distance, the car leaves you by yourself, just outside your house. [[OOC:  :P]]
With the adrenaline starting to wear off, you feel a bad urge for... A cigarette. Sighing, you make your way to your room, find the hidden cig you keep in your pillow, light it up quickly in the Garage and go outside and sit on the bonnet of the car.... Life's good.

CHARACTER SHEET

Wearing:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Objects inside House
Objects inside Garage.

Inventory:
Knowledge:

Creations:

* Health = Fine.
* Energy = Totally awake/VERY relaxed.
* Time = 8:30 PM
* Hunger = Slightly hungry.
* Fitness = Unfit.
* Money = $60 (all in notes)
** SMOKING **

Effects:
* Extremely relaxed, due to smoking after long with drawl.

IMPORTANT: Seeking someone to manage the sheet for me.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2010, 08:02:18 am »

Get an early night, you don't want to miss your loot! ...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8