durr
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 58

Author Topic: .  (Read 59526 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kinseti draws Pokemon and crap. (Pink Version)
« Reply #195 on: November 16, 2010, 09:48:24 am »

Latest comic fills me with confusion and fear.

It isn't even like he is trying to hide his obvious stalkerish behavior, so what exactly was he saying no to? Unless...  :o

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 16, 2010, 12:23:08 pm »

<3
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 21, 2010, 09:28:14 pm »

The socially awkward gym advice pedophile guy returns! A bit sloppy, but I'm short on time these days.

I though pedoguy was actually kinda well drawn. Better question: How did he beat her there?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Argembarger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Not quite yet
« Reply #198 on: November 21, 2010, 09:43:11 pm »

His face when he's looking to the left in that strip is by far his most threatening face.
Quote from: penguinofhonor
Quote from: miauw62
This guy needs to write a biography about Columbus. I would totally buy it.
I can see it now.

trying to make a different's: the life of Columbus

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 21, 2010, 09:58:14 pm »

The socially awkward gym advice pedophile guy returns! A bit sloppy, but I'm short on time these days.

I though pedoguy was actually kinda well drawn. Better question: How did he beat her there?

He didn't have to spend like 10 pages fighting Team Neutron. Also, he has a pidgey and it knows Fly. It's all part of his mysterious backstory that will become central to the plot later on. (Not really. It won't.)

And yes, it's been a week, this is a slow update. It's the end of chapter and I'm almost done. (Not really. I'm not.)

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 21, 2010, 10:12:34 pm »

The fans cry for more blood.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 22, 2010, 08:27:09 pm »

He didn't have to spend like 10 pages fighting Team Neutron. Also, he has a pidgey and it knows Fly. It's all part of his mysterious backstory that will become central to the plot later on. (Not really. It won't.)

And yes, it's been a week, this is a slow update. It's the end of chapter and I'm almost done. (Not really. I'm not.)

Personally Kinseti this is one of those "It is better left unsaid" questions.

It is a hole that needs to be open. We need to be aware of the everlooming stalking pedophile can pop in and appear almost anywhere without little-no reason.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 22, 2010, 09:02:10 pm »

IDE/THEORY: It's actually an 8(Or however many gyms are in the universe you cooked up)-person hivemind.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 22, 2010, 09:45:07 pm »

IDE/THEORY: It's actually an 8(Or however many gyms are in the universe you cooked up)-person hivemind.

Well in the games the Gym seems to be populated ENTIRELY by people who are seemingly either inlove with the Gym leader... and people who are trapped inside FOREVER!!!

Gyms seem a lot like club houses

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 23, 2010, 02:34:24 pm »

Actually "She was fighting the whole time" would suffice perfectly.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 26, 2010, 12:56:21 am »

Gym battle tiem? Like, totally.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The end of chapter as an excuse to rant:
I'm altogether less happy with Chapter 2 than the first. At the end of the last chapter I sketched out a very vague outline of "plot points", and I think trying to adhere to it turned out sloppier and more stinted than my complete freeballing during Chapter 1. Even though for this chapter it was basically just "fight team neutron, beat gym, wacky shit happens". On the plus side, though, you learn more by failing, as they say. And as I get into more of the "lol plot" stuff I'm looking forward to, Chapter 2 might start to look better in the larger context. Who knows. Upwards and onwards, then. Oh, and sorry about the wait, end of term and all that rubbish.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 02:38:29 pm by kinseti »

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 26, 2010, 01:04:22 am »

I'd buy you a medal for this art, but I haven't botany lately.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 26, 2010, 01:25:43 am »

Btw, if you ever have the "forgot a pokeball" problem with catching pokemon again, consider the "tie the bugger up and haul him to the nearest shop where you can buy pokeballs" method. It's (mostly) against the game's spirit, but that's never stopped you before, has it?
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 26, 2010, 01:31:31 am »

I'd buy you a medal for this art, but I haven't botany lately.

My favourite thing about puns is the schadenfreude.

Btw, if you ever have the "forgot a pokeball" problem with catching pokemon again, consider the "tie the bugger up and haul him to the nearest shop where you can buy pokeballs" method. It's (mostly) against the game's spirit, but that's never stopped you before, has it?

Or I can just plan ahead a little better, which I think I'll be doing from now on... And yeah, there's going to be all sorts more crap that's against the game's spirit. It is heading increasingly in that direction.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 26, 2010, 01:41:55 am »

And yeah, there's going to be all sorts more crap that's against the game's spirit. It is heading increasingly in that direction.
It's part of the awesome, that's why :]
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 58