Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: Space RTD - Titan  (Read 10671 times)

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
Re: New Space RTD. Join up!
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2010, 07:21:26 am »

I'd like to be in the waiting list.

Skills: Reactor management/Power management, I can increase the efficiency of anything powered on the ship, and eek out more power from the reactor when needed.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2010, 08:00:39 am »

i mean you vote for a name for the ship

Sneevil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2010, 01:10:06 pm »

i'm good with Jetsquirrel as our captain

Ship's name:Titan
-cold fusion
-impulse
-rail guns
magnetic fields for the win

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2010, 02:12:16 pm »

Name of ship voting
-Titan (2)
-Ptolemaios (1)
-Ares (1)
-Kronos (1) <- my vote

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2010, 02:24:18 pm »

Im good with titan
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2010, 03:06:53 pm »

Name of ship voting:
-Titan (4)
-Ptolemaios (1)
-Ares (1)
-Kronos (1)

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2010, 03:48:13 pm »

Titan it is!

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space RTD - Titan
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2010, 09:43:55 pm »

~Players~
Spoiler: Jetsquirrel, Captain (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sneevil, Pilot (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: USEC, Weaponry Expert (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Serious, Liaison (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Flintus, Mechanic (click to show/hide)

~Ship~
Spoiler: Titan (click to show/hide)

~Story~
The game begins..
Your sitting around the metal mess-hall table. Several metal cups sit around the table held down by the artificial gravity. Jetsquirrel walks in with Sneevil from the corridor and announces the space station you've just docked at is Epson-4. The station has a population of a thousand people and floats in the open space just before the neutral zone, it is commonly used for resupplying warships and a trader stop-over. Epson-4 is notoriously known for its corrupt security which allows smugglers free pass for a price. You are on the Lyon Hegemony side of the zone.

Your ship needs some food and reactor cores, Sneevil has already paid and communicated it to the station upon docking procedure. There is a decent line of ships in dock, it'll take a few hours for the reactor cores to be exchanged and loaded on board. Go have some fun, explore the ship and adventure on station while you wait! or do anything you want..

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2010, 10:50:46 pm »

We have some time to kill. Before we leave, I'll have to head into port and see if there's any side jobs we can do for some extra cash, but for now, I can have a little fun. I finish my drink and push the cup away. "Anyone up for some arm wrestling?" I ask the group at large.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2010, 11:34:33 pm »

I'll check out the engines and make sure they are totally up to scratch.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2010, 11:35:57 pm »

try to find some map of the sector
Try to join the military or some such (as they have the best tech and action)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 09:37:18 am by Jetsquirrel »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2010, 01:37:14 am »

Head on board towards the station. Try to find a thrown-out Simulator
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Sneevil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2010, 07:44:04 am »

Well serious i'll join ya. After that i'll  board the station and ask some of the inhabitants about the sector.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2010, 03:55:32 pm »

Go with Sneevil and Serious. Bring a weapon if possible. If we don't have any hand-held weapons on the ship, go shopping for several instead.

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2010, 09:33:49 pm »

We have some time to kill. Before we leave, I'll have to head into port and see if there's any side jobs we can do for some extra cash, but for now, I can have a little fun. I finish my drink and push the cup away. "Anyone up for some arm wrestling?" I ask the group at large.
( 7 - Okay) You thoroughly enjoy your drink. You arm wrestle Sneevil and USEC.
( 5 - Meh ) Sneevil.
( 8 - Decent ) USEC.
Serious goes after Sneevil and after a few minutes Sneevil's arm is pushed down.
Serious then feeling confident with a win he challenges USEC. Being tired from the previous wrestle USEC comes out the winner.
Sneevil tries USEC in hopes of him being tired but USEC isn't even tired by his attempt.
After the games the crew travels off in search of jobs. See story below.

I'll check out the engines and make sure they are totally up to scratch.
( 5 - Meh ) The engines seem to be in okay shape from your moderate inspection, there is obviously room for improvement. The ship is able of a 7 parsec warp jump. There is not many spare parts on the ship, only a few parts and scraps for the occasional breakdowns.

try to find some map of the sector
Try to join the military or some such (as they have the best tech and action)
( 3 - Fail ) You travel with the rest of the crew on the look for jobs, you suggest military or mercenary in nature but they don't seem to listen. See story below.

Head on board towards the station. Try to find a thrown-out Simulator
( 4 - Bad ) You travel with the rest of the group on the walk. You find no hints of a simulator; you wonder if they have even been invented. See story below.

Well serious i'll join ya. After that i'll  board the station and ask some of the inhabitants about the sector.
( 10 - Very Good ) You travel with the rest of the crew, they are looking for jobs, but you manage to get a very good description of the sector. See story below.

Go with Sneevil and Serious. Bring a weapon if possible. If we don't have any hand-held weapons on the ship, go shopping for several instead.
( 10 - Very Good) You as the co-head of security know where the weapon stash is, you take a Coil Assault Rifle for yourself and give Sneevil a small Plasma Pistol. You travel with the crew. See story below.

~Story~
The crew minus Flintus who is studying the engines go off exploring the station. You walk through the docking port air locks. A quiet hissing sound emerges as the doors into the station open equalizing pressure, Jetsquirrel uses his wrist communicator to lock the ship behind. The hallways appear a layer of white reflective glass covers all surfaces, it gives the boarding hall a bright open look. Serious breaks from the group and approaches a security officer.
"Hello sir."
"Hi," the officer replies.
"Do you happen to know of any way we might find ourselves in some cash?" (10 + 1(Likable) = 11 - Perfect)
"Shh.. You look like you guys can handle yourselves, so go to the supply depot. I know a friend, his name is Logan hes a retired smuggler looking to hand off his run. Tell him his "safe passage" pointed you his way."
Jetsquirrel suggests looking for something more militarized but you just ignore him. With the new information you travel through the station following the holographic signs to the supply depot. Ochita looks around like hes on a mission but seems disappointed in his findings. You walk toward a door with a translucent sign with holographic words projected upon it reading "Supply Depot - 01". The doors slide open and you step through. The room is large, you can see many vendors. In the center you see the stations dealership which advertises everything from Striker class ships to drive upgrades able to jump 50 parsecs. You look to the sides, you see independent vendors selling many thing. Weapon scraps, metal alloys to attach to your ship hull, used engines and star-maps. To the left wall is "Logan's Arms" which clearly sells hand-held weaponry.

~Players~
Spoiler: Jetsquirrel, Captain (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sneevil, Pilot (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: USEC, Weaponry Expert (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Serious, Liaison (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Flintus, Mechanic (click to show/hide)

~Ship~
Spoiler: Titan (click to show/hide)

P.S if you'd like to suggest other ways of writing or just comment on my skill as a GM just let me know.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10