Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 213042 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD!
« Reply #3930 on: April 08, 2011, 09:30:43 pm »

QUICKLY CAPTURE IT AND CLONE IT INTO ANOTHER ANIMAL ARMY UNDER YOUR CONTROL
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3931 on: April 08, 2011, 09:33:32 pm »

It stabs the masonry as it walks by. Looking closer shows a tiny note:
"Busy. Later Maybe. Bad stealth he has. Nice katana though."
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3932 on: April 08, 2011, 10:09:21 pm »

*SLICE!*
Good lord, why didn't you think of this earlier? the Samurai squirrel is much better at attacking masons than the ninja was, theres no bloody masonry to clean up because its all red now from the neat cleave the samurai squirrel did.

Well, now what? Theres a dead mason and some quality painted masonry here.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 10:11:51 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3933 on: April 08, 2011, 10:18:22 pm »

Reanimate the dead mason as your zombie butler and give him plastic surgery and metal bones
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3934 on: April 08, 2011, 10:21:29 pm »

You attempt to reanimate him, but an elf appears and steals him halfway thorough. What the heck do the elves need a zombie for; that was mine!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3935 on: April 08, 2011, 10:28:36 pm »

Send a bounty message to the dwarves
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3936 on: April 08, 2011, 10:34:03 pm »

It is sent.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3937 on: April 08, 2011, 10:38:14 pm »

Now go chase violentrix
It's FEF, not FEOF

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #3938 on: April 09, 2011, 12:08:08 am »

Kill any elves you see, butcher them, then hang their remains from their precious trees. That'll teach them not to steal our zombies.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #3939 on: April 09, 2011, 01:46:46 am »

Kill any elves you see, butcher them, then hang their remains from their precious trees. That'll teach them not to steal our zombies.
Make sure to burn the trees to.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3940 on: April 10, 2011, 09:17:38 pm »

As you watch Violentrix be chased by pirates and ninjas-chasing-pirates (why chase him yourself, you think, when theres already so many chasing him?), a heavily tattered, somewhat singed, clerk appears infront of you along with one of the metamancer students, who is not nearly as tattered, but still as singed. the student then passes out, mumbling something about success.

"Lord Vix!" the clerk shouts after getting his bearings, "Revolution in Reyk Figaro! A Wizard! Science! Fires! Need you back now, please!!" He then sits down, pulls out a pillow from his bag, and falls asleep exhausted.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3941 on: April 10, 2011, 09:35:19 pm »

Upon arriving in town, you see Zion. Well, so much for friendlyness. You fling a crazed peasant into the side of your tower from the force of your icicle shot, smack several more out of the way, and yell to him.

"Well hello there, this is quite the town you have. But how did you keep them so calm for so long? it took naught but a sentence to enflame the revolution here" He says, deflecting a piece of flying masonry.

Reply or charge at him?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3942 on: April 10, 2011, 09:40:41 pm »

"Mostly by protecting them from demons."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3943 on: April 10, 2011, 09:47:10 pm »

He scoffs, and continues. "That silly little illusion trick? Well executed, but thats not much of a claim to power. do you have anything to say before I show you how to truely keep peace stable and under control?"

As he says it, the town continues to tear itself apart, with the wizardry students on one side and the Followers of the Crazy Scientist on the other. the Mason's guild is strangely absent, as expected.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3944 on: April 10, 2011, 10:00:49 pm »

Frown, and use Metamancy to freeze everyone in place, and project your voice throughout the city. "My people, listen to me. You know me, You know that I am, if not a great ruler, a decent and fair one. You know that I have greatly improved the welfare of this city, and am working hard to bring us the land, and the glory, that we deserve. You know that before me, this was a miserable place, going nowhere, a village of crude wooden buildings. Look now, at our magnificent wall, at these new homes, at the tower at which I bring your children the greatest education possible! Look now at the fortress that sees all (point at our giant flying island) and defends you from attacks. Look now at each other, brothers and sisters torn apart by petty rivalry. We have come so far. Do not let it be in vain."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company
Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 285