Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 213442 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - List!
« Reply #3120 on: December 11, 2010, 05:12:48 pm »

Hmm. Odd. I'm pretty sure I wrote the recipe down here. Did you check the spoilers on that post (or after it, but before we got Adv. Circuits)? I probably put it in one of those and forgot to mention it.
I'll look for it later when i get back to linking important stuff.

You blast a couple phoenixes into frozenness after cooling yourself.
...They set you again on fire before you can get away. Bah.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3121 on: December 11, 2010, 05:13:13 pm »

make an inflameable bag and cloak or something
It's FEF, not FEOF

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3122 on: December 11, 2010, 05:14:55 pm »

Freeze their fire with MAGIC!!!

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3123 on: December 11, 2010, 05:16:57 pm »

I love how love how Lil never admits he was wrong by assuming someone was talking about his game, rather than real life.

Anyways, check how much of each color is done. I want my half-billion armies.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #3124 on: December 11, 2010, 05:16:57 pm »

Hmm. Odd. I'm pretty sure I wrote the recipe down here. Did you check the spoilers on that post (or after it, but before we got Adv. Circuits)? I probably put it in one of those and forgot to mention it.
I'll look for it later when i get back to linking important stuff.

No such spoiler text exists in said post.
I'll look for something after it, though.
EDITNATION: The next inventory does not list the recipe: it even says "No change" in that section.
make an inflameable bag and cloak or something
Inflammable actually means flammable, you know.
No, it makes no sense to me either.
Nonetheless, this. But make a whole set of fire-proof clothing, including a mask, safety goggles, or both. Your head cannot be on fire. It just won't do.

Freeze their fire with MAGIC!!!
Wait...we got Crysteel with frozen fire, right?
DO EET
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 05:19:39 pm by Twi »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3125 on: December 11, 2010, 05:21:39 pm »

huh maybe if we freeze them the right way they'll turn into crysteel Stygian birds!
It's FEF, not FEOF

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: December 11, 2010, 05:22:02 pm »

Inflammable actually means flammable, you know.
No, it makes no sense to me either.
Nonetheless, this. But make a whole set of flame-retardant clothing, including a mask, safety goggles, or both. Your head cannot be on fire. It just won't do.
Fix'd for lol-able proper terms.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: December 11, 2010, 05:24:09 pm »

You send the Cryswarm back, and instead use metamancy to stand in the air while you make a deep-frozen set of ice armor! You then wear it, and create a helmet over your head.

...Bah. Stupid magicky birds. You retreat for now, no point trying to get frozen crysteel Stygian birds if they won't stop setting everything on fire for no reason.

The RED HORDE DUDES Are now winning.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: December 11, 2010, 05:26:09 pm »

huh maybe if we freeze them the right way they'll turn into crysteel Stygian birds!
*facepalm*
And metal.
EDIT: But not anything else.

You send the Cryswarm back, and instead use metamancy to stand in the air while you make a deep-frozen set of ice armor! You then wear it, and create a helmet over your head.

...Bah. Stupid magicky birds. You retreat for now, no point trying to get frozen crysteel Stygian birds if they won't stop setting everything on fire for no reason.

Then, repeat below action:

For now, retreat to your tower, and see if you can't get those stabilizers (that was the point of sending out the bird Cryswarms, or planning to), and see if you can't get to work on building, or more likely, modifying a robot to gather scrap metal for you.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 05:28:10 pm by Twi »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3129 on: December 11, 2010, 05:28:25 pm »

*facepalm*
And scrap metal.
And something else, I think, which I believe was a cryoagent.
No, scrap metal and a cryoagent would be from Undoing the crysteel recipe, and would also get you a crystal.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3130 on: December 11, 2010, 05:28:52 pm »

oops I got the name wrong I actually meant Stymphalian birds
It's FEF, not FEOF

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #3131 on: December 11, 2010, 05:29:56 pm »

*facepalm*
And scrap metal.
And something else, I think, which I believe was a cryoagent.
No, scrap metal and a cryoagent would be from Undoing the crysteel recipe, and would also get you a crystal.
I meant that you need scrap metal to make Crysteel.
*facepalm*

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: December 11, 2010, 05:35:19 pm »

well you weren't far off, and theres a ton of abstracted stuff now, so there might have been some metal nearby that got attracted to the reaction by magi-magnetism, or something.
abstracted stuff like eating, and the mayoral stuff that may or may not actually be getting done by those office people. For all Vix pays attention to them they could be doing this while we're out here and nothing would seem any different.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3133 on: December 11, 2010, 07:31:34 pm »

well you weren't far off, and theres a ton of abstracted stuff now, so there might have been some metal nearby that got attracted to the reaction by magi-magnetism, or something.
abstracted stuff like eating, and the mayoral stuff that may or may not actually be getting done by those office people. For all Vix pays attention to them they could be doing this while we're out here and nothing would seem any different.
That video was win.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Now in video!
« Reply #3134 on: December 11, 2010, 07:55:06 pm »

That video was win.
Seconded.

So, Aklyon, how about that detailed inventory I asked for?
*serious face*
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 285