Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 212374 times)

penguify

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Duality
« Reply #915 on: September 25, 2010, 10:17:05 pm »

I meant observe them, mind read them, whatever to steal some of their mecha/techno skill. Not any actual stealing. Probably could have worded that differently. Probably SHOULD have worded that differently.
I suppose we could observe the dwarven engineers, but I really think Cryswarm-tech is the future. And if the psion-shopkeeper caught us, he'd tell the dwarves and they'd be miffed.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: September 25, 2010, 10:17:54 pm »

We can't really get any knowledge from them, Physics would smack us for even thinking of breaking it the way we are, non-dwarven and sober and all.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: September 25, 2010, 10:25:41 pm »

What? You don't like the Cryswarm? Merely because we use psionics to control it? I strongly disagree. We should practice psionics, so that we can improve our control over our minionous swarm, and for mind-reading and the like.
It isn't that I don't like the cryswarm, so much as I think we could work on some different projects. But for now, I'm with going off into the forests and seeing what sort of stuff we can do with metamancy.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: September 25, 2010, 10:35:20 pm »

What? You don't like the Cryswarm? Merely because we use psionics to control it? I strongly disagree. We should practice psionics, so that we can improve our control over our minionous swarm, and for mind-reading and the like.
It isn't that I don't like the cryswarm, so much as I think we could work on some different projects. But for now, I'm with going off into the forests and seeing what sort of stuff we can do with metamancy.

Shall we make the toe-squirrel after investigating the forest?
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: September 25, 2010, 10:43:56 pm »

What we must do is learn to turn squirrels into living ice.
Then, we shall turn the forest into living ice.
When everything is ice, our MAGIC! shall be boosted into the realm if the gods.
GODS, I SAY!

...Or we could just do it for the practice, I guess.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: September 25, 2010, 10:46:40 pm »

We don't need to freeze everything. An elf or ten, maybe. But making everything living ice would be a stretch with our current supplies.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: September 25, 2010, 10:49:50 pm »

You hear a cacaphony of sound, which either means theres a riot, or something set off the dwarves mega-trap.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: September 25, 2010, 10:50:53 pm »

Check what the sound is.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: September 25, 2010, 10:52:02 pm »

Go check out the noise.

We should really get around to building some mechs. WHY AREN'T WE BUILDING MAGIC MECHA?! It won't take all that much practice to reach AI levels.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: September 25, 2010, 10:56:11 pm »

Go check out the noise.

We should really get around to building some mechs. WHY AREN'T WE BUILDING MAGIC MECHA?! It won't take all that much practice to reach AI levels.

We haven't built mechs because our metal excavations have been for addy so we can do more with the dwarven kingdom. Speaking of which, take some addy to the dwarf leader and commission some dwarf builders to add 2 top layers, and 1 bottom layer to the tower.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: September 25, 2010, 10:56:25 pm »

mark the 12 peasants with magical ability and if needed find a way to do a long range mind transfer in case we wind up in a imminent death situation
It's FEF, not FEOF

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: September 25, 2010, 10:59:27 pm »

mark the 12 peasants with magical ability and if needed find a way to do a long range mind transfer in case we wind up in a imminent death situation

You do know we don't need to take a person who is capable of using magic, right? we were a GHOST and could still use magic at one point, thus magic is attached to mind/spirit/soul, not the body, though taking a person who can use magic may allow us to steal their power for ourselves.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: September 25, 2010, 11:01:15 pm »

we keep getting bogged down in argument, tis why we have nae mechs.
and the Cryswarm being really useful isn't really helping it either.

You go towards the tavern, see the piece of kobold lying against the wall opposite impaled on a ballista bolt, the blood stains spewed from the tavern entrance, and the chairs, utensils, and various foods scattered about.

You really expected the dwarves to make it crazier than just a ballista, but it sure worked!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: September 25, 2010, 11:08:29 pm »

Take some addy to the dwarf ruler and get the tower thing started. After that go fire some random high level ice spells around in the forest until you get bored of watching things explode from ice.
Once you get back home begin making the toe-squirrel.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: September 25, 2010, 11:09:38 pm »

Look around, then take the body.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 285