Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Feudalism Free For All.  (Read 7481 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Feudalism Free For All.
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2010, 11:34:01 pm »

... But be warned, all ye who enter here.

Do you mean the desert or the town?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2010, 11:36:52 pm »

Do I mean both?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2010, 11:37:45 pm »

Confusing, you are.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2010, 03:42:24 am »

When King Aqizzar first arrived in Skygold, it was a land of turmoil. Since time forgotten the tribes had waged bloody war with one another. When an outside force threatened to destroy us all, His Majesty united the tribes to defend our island. Whereas before we were many tribes fighting over territory, under his reign, we became one people and shared a common land. Once the threat to our land had been neutralized, he established the Kingdom of Skygold and appointed a few of us as lords of our respective realms.

When the king disappeared, the people panicked. Many disregarded the rulings of the lords and instead turned to new lords. Some of them were the old chieftain or their descendants, others were generals, and still other were simply very charismatic peasants.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 03:01:17 pm by Kadzar »
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2010, 04:12:01 am »

... 'hem

With the death and/or general disappearance of the king, the all of skygold has basically gone from 'whodunnit', to 'whatcanwegetfromthis'. Clever Aklyon has thrown in a steward, thrown around a rumor that there's an heir, thrown the sword at some degenerate castles and lords, and thrown down an execution warrant for any ruler dumb enough to start a civil war until this all gets sorted out. A number of new lords rise (that's you, players)- some through suspicious circumstances, some through sad circumstances, some through batshit crazy circumstances, and all unexpectedly. But all four of these schemes will only keep the potential kings occupied for a certain amount of time. Everyone can see through the ruses, and are secretly making their own plans. And soon enough, it's going to be who can get the crown, by killing the competition.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 04:14:34 am by Tack »
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2010, 07:07:26 am »

Oh wait we do have a back story, you can stop making things up.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2010, 06:45:12 pm »

Fluff is completely optional, as long as it doesn't interfere with canon.
[translation]Fictional paragraphs are completely allowed, if you want to do them, as long as it doesn't go against anything I've made, or someone in control of their estate has done.[/translation]
HURJ!!1!

Anyway, I'm waiting for something from Archangel, Ultimuh and LAATLegion

Also- Yes, I'm planning to have more interaction with this game once the first turns are posted.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 06:56:46 pm by Tack »

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2010, 09:26:47 pm »

The Bandit King sat by what was called The Table. It was a rather large table with a huge map of the known continent, all sorts of notes and smaller maps were scattered all across it. He have been reading a note which he hed in his left hand. resting his head on his right with the elbow on the table. His face shown no immediate expression, the others in the hall were either arguing over trivial matters, or simply waiting for orders.
He then put the note down while staring at everyone in the hall, they all went silent and waited.

Turn:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(So i had a minor writers block.. but I think I managed pretty well..)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2010, 10:42:24 pm »

Spoiler: Turn (click to show/hide)
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2010, 03:59:45 am »

“Sir, Champion Talras has valiantly fallen in battle against the vile Cöstye Heretics.”
“Damnit! I need to go stop N...  ohyeahsayinghisnamewillsendyoulotmad Crastasa The Mindwarper's latest attempt at physical manifestation. Aright, send summons to all heroes. We'll hold a tournament to find the new Champion. Send the standard Elder God delaying team to the village of Holm, in Gedra. Start recruiting a defense force. Oh, and stop inserting adjectives in your reports. All you needed to say was 'Champion Talras has died in battle fighting against the Cöstyans.'”
“Yes sir. Sorry sir.”
Spoiler: actions (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 06:09:16 am by Archangel »
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

LAAT501legion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2010, 10:38:29 am »

Hey Tack,could you put my information on the first page?
This isn't reality.
THIS IS DWARF FORTRESS!!
*kicks an elf into the pit*
Roll to be a BATTLE WIZARD
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]