Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 53

Author Topic: BYOR 4 - Game Over: Cult Win  (Read 109684 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 4 - Day 1: Interesting Predicament... [NEEDS REPLACEMENT]
« Reply #210 on: August 24, 2010, 02:28:37 pm »

Isn't that what I'm trying to do?

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 24, 2010, 02:59:37 pm »

If it's alright, Webby, I'll take it.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 24, 2010, 03:22:19 pm »

Unvote Org. I'd still like an answer to why your reaction vote stayed on past the reaction, though.

Zai, Lonewolf, and I'm adding MysteriousBluePuppet to that list now.  That would make the 3 scum team, I hope Zai tries to night kill me.
ToonyMan, why do you think those are our scum? You've mentioned reasons for Zai, though not particularly precise ones, but I don't remember you saying anything about Lonewolf other than that he "seemed nice right now" (as a scumpick), and I don't think you've explicitly mentioned anything wrong with MysteriousBluePuppet.

Still looking. Quite frankly it's hard to make a informed guess on the first day. Keeping on checking, or at least i will once i get some sleep.
MysteriousBluePuppet, if there's not much to observe, why aren't you asking more questions to MAKE something to observe? Waiting and watching isn't helpful.

Zai, why do you feel the need to make people's quotes sound dumber? Are their actual words not scummy enough on their own?

Lonewolf I, you explained why you thought ToonyMan was a jackass, but didn't do anything to investigate and haven't posted since. Why not, and do you think ToonyMan is actually a Jester?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 24, 2010, 03:27:55 pm »

I always choose Day 1 scum teams like this, I don't have reason for Lonewolf and MysteriousBluePuppet except for intuition.  I hate the fact I never live past fucking Day 1 anymore so I never get to the point where I can actually have a fair bit of evidence on someone, god dammit.  So my vote is on Zai right now because that's who I think is scum, which I think is perfectly fair seeing as it's waaaaay more than some other fucking people.  Shit man, when I'm scum I don't post in games and I can make it all the way to Day 3 before people even take notice.

Also mafia night-kill me tonight if I'm alive then.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 24, 2010, 04:47:21 pm »

Zai, why do you feel the need to make people's quotes sound dumber? Are their actual words not scummy enough on their own?
It's a habit of mine I use to aid in angering the people being quoted. Because people are typically less cautious about what they say when they're angry. It sometimes also serves to show what I think of what they say without pointing it out in extra words. There's a reason quotes (done properly), when clicked, lead you to the post being quoted. ;)

So. Energy (and thus my ability to focus on this game). Not as much as I would like.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 24, 2010, 04:53:03 pm »

bluh bluh explaining what I do so others can counter it bluh
I should probably pick up this trait but people would hate me even more and I'll get a higher D1 lynch count, town or scum.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 24, 2010, 04:59:59 pm »

bluh bluh explaining what I do so others can counter it bluh
I should probably pick up this trait but people would hate me even more and I'll get a higher D1 lynch count, town or scum.
What, you mean me responding to a question asked of me?

Yeah, you should probably do that too.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 24, 2010, 05:03:34 pm »

I hope you're joking, I was talking about the funny quote stuff.  You're slipping up again Zai.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 24, 2010, 05:20:23 pm »

You're slipping up again Zai.
More like failure to comprehend the joke.

Energy = concentration level x 2 = Subtle Joke Comprehension Chance x 4
60% = 30% = 15%

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 24, 2010, 05:28:05 pm »

Fair enough, at least for now. Unvote ToonyMan. It still doesn't explain why you're not pursuing your intuitions more, however.

Jokerman-EXE, you've had one post reacting to Spartan's question and voting him for reasons stated earlier by others. You didn't ask any further questions and you've yet to do anything else. Given that you admitted to being the fifth vote on Spartan, I'm inclined to ask why you're bandwagoning someone and then returning to lurking.

IronyOwl, why have you shown up with

Let that nervousness settle in, you're going to need it when the noose hangs your neck.
Nooses can't hang people's necks, they can just be used to. Roleclaiming already?

as your sole contribution?  Nothing to say about the current situation?  No vote?

That's passiveness in a box, doodabuddy.
Vector, you've done nothing but call me passive, answer an RV question, and claim you'll be back later. Given that they day ends tomorrow, who's being passive now?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 24, 2010, 05:41:19 pm »

I tried posting this last night, but my computer died:

One thing that interests me in the day so far is the Spartan Bandwagon, and specifically, the people that jumped on it.

Zai: Originally called Spartan out for votehopping, has continued to push, has been active. Question: What makes you think that Spartan is noobscum as opposed to noobtown?

Org: OMGUS vote, however had valid reasoning. Hasn't done much since and seems content to leave his vote there.

Ottofar: Votes Spartan for no reason other than to ask him a question. Has since clarified that he finds Spartan "scummy" yet has never given a reason why. Question: Why is Spartan scummy?

Jokerman: Votes Spartan BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE ARE VOTING HIM, Regurgitating the reasons that other people are voting him. Also his only post so far in the entire game. Question: Who are your scumbuddies?

Pandarsenic: Voted him based on a reaction, has since asked questions.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 24, 2010, 06:06:53 pm »

I thought I posted yesterday...

Anyway, what I thought I posted yesterday is that I want to Unvote because ToonyMan is a Jester, and only hard evidence will make me believe otherwise.

Pandarsenic - Why did you jump on the Spartan bandwagon?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 24, 2010, 06:18:42 pm »

You're slipping up again Zai.
More like failure to comprehend the joke.

Energy = concentration level x 2 = Subtle Joke Comprehension Chance x 4
60% = 30% = 15%
You don't joke in a freakin mafia game, it's like sarcasm it makes misinterpretation even more harder to avoid.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 24, 2010, 06:25:32 pm »

Zai: Originally called Spartan out for votehopping, has continued to push, has been active. Question: What makes you think that Spartan is noobscum as opposed to noobtown?
Because no one is that stupid as to what is townish and what is scummy.

S117: Have you died/won/had-your-role-revealed in any games here?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 24, 2010, 06:31:55 pm »

Sorry guys, my Internet broke. I do need a replacement. I hope I can get it fixed soon.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 53