No + Keep existing work
- 11 (20.4%)
Yes + new content in project world
- 29 (53.7%)
Don't care + Ambivalience
- 14 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 271

Author Topic: PlaneHacked Minecraft Server: Post-Planehacked Planning Party!  (Read 357552 times)

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
Re: PlaneHacked Minecraft Server: Vanilla is better with carmel!
« Reply #3360 on: June 19, 2011, 02:08:41 pm »

I was just clarifying, as I've been de-oped and when I asked about it, that was brought up as a potential reason. I don't particularly care if it's reinstated or not, but if I inadvertently did something wrong, I would rather not be the last to know what it was.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 02:13:13 pm by alway »

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3361 on: June 19, 2011, 02:17:00 pm »

I was just clarifying, as I've been de-oped and when I asked about it, that was brought up as a potential reason. I don't particularly care if it's reinstated or not, but if I inadvertently did something wrong, I would rather not be the last to know what it was.

I feel similarly, but in exactly the reverse. I logged in one day and was an OP. I have no idea why.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #3362 on: June 19, 2011, 04:43:33 pm »

You've been an op for a while before that. Or else you were in my personal notes but not the server.

I don't know what happened to Alway. As far as I know, he's done nothing wrong.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3363 on: June 19, 2011, 04:51:13 pm »

I know you made me an OP on the pub server, when I was testing out oblivi...er... nether gates.

Speaking of which, I would like to Join the TDTC. I feel I have a firm understanding of how them gates work, so I can help keep them organised.

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3364 on: June 19, 2011, 05:12:54 pm »

I closed Minecraft without disconnecting and now the server keeps saying bad login :(

Edit: fixed now
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 05:21:31 pm by sizeak »
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #3365 on: June 19, 2011, 05:32:19 pm »

Updating:

On my current block it's djohaal's compound, a wealthy townhome with a misterous basement :B

I'd like to ask for lot 20 for mixed residential and commercial area. Maybe workshops.
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3366 on: June 19, 2011, 07:43:43 pm »

Claiming Plot #3.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

shadowsofwhite

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:moustache] Steam ID: TheHengeProphet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3367 on: June 20, 2011, 12:08:26 am »

Claiming Plot #3.

This will be a dirigible docking platform, it seems.

I am curious about a number of things, specifically structures which have been built some distance away from the "inner city".
---There is a cabin at -15, 265, which would be well placed within the upscale homing area, but is a short distance past the inappropriately named "Enchanted Dildo Forest".
---There is a strange looking wooden "tree fort", across the water to the south of town.
---There is a very large and non-victorianesque dwarven-like fortress to the south of the aformentioned cabin.

---Zona seems to be building an inn some distance east of town.

My questios for these are:
-Why are they so far from town?
-Who is building them?
-Why don't the treefort or dwarven-like fortress even closely resemble the theme of things?

I am sure there are more places I have not found, but I am curious what is going on with the project server that is drawing so much construction outside of the unfinished interior.

Third thing:
Discussion for the middleclass area construction zones are to begin.  The wooded area inside the walls between the temple and the east gate need development!
Dev-status:
Drakelings: Dev halted indefinitely.
Illithids: Dev halted indefinitely.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #3368 on: June 20, 2011, 01:14:07 am »

Well, as for the surrounding area, I imagine it gradually becoming countryside, including industrial compounds and ruins, as well as farms. Starting with the city's island. There may eventually be a second city of some kind there.

These structures would be integrated into the city as it goes along.

Things west of the city will be integrated or transformed as time goes by, but aren't a major concern, yet.

As for the middle-class area, I'd like to stress making it have very organic, old-city roadways. Certainly narrower roads than the downtown area, and twistier.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #3369 on: June 20, 2011, 01:42:01 am »

I'd like to see other cities, too. Preferably ones that stick to the same basic style - steampunk/Victorian - but with reasonable adaptation for their environment. Specifically, I'd like to see an arctic city, a desert city, a cliffside city, and a city built entirely on the water.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #3370 on: June 20, 2011, 01:52:12 am »

I'd like to do some of the middle-lower class area, preferably the area near the slums gate, so as to be more lower-class oriented than middle-class oriented.

Or more specifically, I'd like these areas:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Starting with the purple, and moving on to develop the hillside (orange) up to the wall when OJ finishes his work on the top of the hill.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3371 on: June 20, 2011, 01:59:05 am »

I think that for the middle class we should be a little less organized about streets and plots, and the lower class can be a mess really.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3372 on: June 20, 2011, 02:05:22 am »

With regards to the purple, if you're building there; dont forget to either build or leave space for a subway entrance.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3373 on: June 20, 2011, 02:13:16 am »

Hey, I was wondering if the items in the packloade mine storage are for public use. Specifically the red stone

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3374 on: June 20, 2011, 02:18:22 am »

Hey, I was wondering if the items in the packloade mine storage are for public use. Specifically the red stone
I mined the redstone and gold currently in there for public use, along with the bit of iron ore.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 271