Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 70

Author Topic: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 64: Plenty of Power, Lack of Control]  (Read 91206 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 37: Battlebeetle]
« Reply #480 on: October 03, 2010, 03:35:45 am »

Try to break a shard off my ice and use it to divine the cave by looking though it.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 03, 2010, 04:06:08 am »

Draw a Rune of Energy ( from Energize ) on my staff and follow the others into the cave quickly get away from RNG and his lightning stuff!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 09:54:10 am by Flagrarus »
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: October 03, 2010, 05:21:46 am »

Cast Dispel on Frelock.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #483 on: October 03, 2010, 07:26:25 am »

Binding malice means sealing away evil, right?

If so....
Ask Dwareet'ik to hand me his undershorts for a moment, forcing them from him if he refuses to give them to me. Put a rune of binding malice on them and give them back without telling him what rune i put on it.
"We both know how close we got from being caught by that angry mob of fathers. I just want to make sure you don't make ANOTHER one."

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 03, 2010, 12:37:29 pm »

Cure Moderate Wounds on self

Thanks for helping me out, guys.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: October 03, 2010, 12:58:32 pm »

Thanks for helping me out, guys.
I considered it, but I'd probably just blow you up. Thanks for the healing, though  :D
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: October 03, 2010, 07:44:21 pm »

That sounds dangerous.

CHANNEL MASSIVE AMOUNT OF ELECTRICITY INTO THE STONE!
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: October 04, 2010, 09:52:12 am »

That sounds dangerous.

Hey, that's a great idea!

...I will go edit my action now.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 05, 2010, 08:58:13 pm »

Neither Dwarmin nor Paranatural have been on for a while. Normally I'd just skip them, but it's a little unreasonable to expect next-day activity on something that hadn't updated in two weeks.

So, what do you guys say? Hang around a bit and wait, or just proceed without them?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 05, 2010, 09:01:19 pm »

I can wait a day or two. So I say hang around and wait a little bit.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: October 06, 2010, 04:10:31 am »

I have my doubts that either one would suddenly show up if we waited. I vote we proceed without them.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 06, 2010, 04:46:19 am »

I have my doubts that either one would suddenly show up if we waited. I vote we proceed without them.

i kinda agree with hmh, but you should at least make sure thier characters are safe
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 06, 2010, 06:54:09 pm »

Turn 38: This Looks Familiar...

Quote from: wolfchild
Maintain Fre's existance
[4-1][Luck 6] You channel a feeble amount of healing energy into Fre, which seems to somehow clog the energy flowing out of him. You're not so sure that's settled the matter, but he's not melting at the moment, at least.
+4 Restoration
Fre no longer Melting.

Quote from: Tarran
Slowly creep through the cave entrance like a ninja. Do my best not to make any noise or be extremely obvious to anyone who's looking around the cave entrance.
[3-1][Luck 3] You get halfway in before realizing your shield seems to be letting off some sort of glow. Going to be hard to sneak like that...
+1 Sneaking

Quote from: Ochita
Try to break a shard off my ice and use it to divine the cave by looking though it.
[2][Luck 5] You fail to move, which is good because the ice is cracking around you and seems unstable. [6][Luck 4] It shatters outwards, not killing any of your allies and leaving you unharmed. Refreshed, actually.
Now Healthy and free from ice.

Quote from: Flagrarus
Draw a Rune of Energy ( from Energize ) on my staff and follow the others into the cave quickly get away from RNG and his lightning stuff!
Rune [5-2][Luck 5], Plant [4][Luck 6] You manage crude runes, which somehow attune to the staff's plant matter better than they should. The plant magic likewise seizes hold, and your staff is soon covered in vaguely vine-like runes that glow green when you cast. Interesting.
+6 Rune
+5 Plant
Bamboo Staff carved into Wild Magic Bamboo Staff

Quote from: HmH
Cast Dispel on Frelock.
[6][Luck 3] You cast a powerful but poorly aimed dispel at Fre, shedding magic indiscriminately. [Luck 2] It eats his Vigor.
+4 Enchanting
Now Apprentice Enchanter

Quote from: iceball3
Ask Dwareet'ik to hand me his undershorts for a moment, forcing them from him if he refuses to give them to me. Put a rune of binding malice on them and give them back without telling him what rune i put on it.
Dwareet'ik seems oddly distracted, so you nab his undershorts. Rune [3+1][Luck 5], Improvised [4][Luck 5] You manage to apply a rune to make them stick to their target, making them very difficult to remove. That ought to deal with any lass-related troubles.
+4 Runecrafting
+5 Improvised Weapons
New Rune: Rune of Clinging

Quote from: Frelock
[2+2][Luck 1] You pour healing energy into yourself, but it triggers your melting again. (Resist 2) You continue to melt.
Light damage healed. Moderate damage taken.
Now Critically Wounded.
Icebrawl and Ochita heal light damage.

Quote from: RandomNumberGenerator
[2-2][Luck 4] Everything gets dark and stormy, and you can feel the electricity coursing through the air. [4][Luck 3] Channeling it into the stone goes as well as can be expected, save that your hands are starting to seep in slowly as well. This might have something to do with channeling electricity through yourself next to a stone that eats it.
+5 Lightning
Now Adept Lightning
Being slowly drawn into small stone.

For some reason a wave of demons take this opportunity to thunder in from behind some of the tumbled rocks near the cave. It looks suspiciously like they were hiding there...

Twenty demons appear.

Spoiler: Nathan (HmH) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sargoth (Paranatural) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ochita/Bel (Ochita) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fre Ericson (Frelock) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tarran (Tarran) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Flagro (Flagrarus) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dwareet'ik (Dwarmin) (click to show/hide)

Went with HmH's reasoning. Para might be back sorta soon, but Dwarmin's likely not coming back for a long time.

EDIT: And yeah, their characters are just sort of in stasis for the time being. Maybe if you all die they can rez you. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 38: This Looks Familiar...]
« Reply #493 on: October 06, 2010, 07:56:44 pm »

DAMNIT Fre, i just fixed that!

Summon a magic devourer and haev it eat the magic harming fre

edit: changing acction, just realised it's combat

Thee who guards the hopes of the good, bringer of the dawn after the dark, i call on you to aid one who exists to aid others

Summon a guardian angel for Fre
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 08:48:48 pm by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 38: This Looks Familiar...]
« Reply #494 on: October 06, 2010, 08:41:05 pm »

Shield-bash-ify a random demon's face.

Also, 20 demons?! Are you trying to kill us or something?! Please tell me they aren't as strong as the last ones...
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 09:01:06 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 70