Everybody vote Kamina

who will
- 0 (0%)
win
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 09, 2010, 08:17:28 pm

Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 292

Author Topic: MORE FAVORITE: Bro wins! People like to debate things that are over.  (Read 216594 times)

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
Re: MORE FAVORITE: Kamina \/S Quote
« Reply #2475 on: July 23, 2010, 04:40:16 am »

I vote Kamina. Quote's death at his hands will give Curly the heroic resolve she needs to beat him in the finals. Assuming he doesn't just lose to pikachu in the next round. Man, that would be so anticlimactic. :-\

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: July 23, 2010, 04:44:01 am »

I vote Kamina. Quote's death at his hands will give Curly the heroic resolve she needs to beat him in the finals. Assuming he doesn't just lose to pikachu in the next round. Man, that would be so anticlimactic. :-\
That's assuming manbearpig loses to pikachu.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: July 23, 2010, 04:56:37 am »

But if Curly and Quote are forced to fight, it would be tragic and dramatic!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: July 23, 2010, 05:16:17 am »

And I really don't want to have to deal with that. I ALREADY HAD TO LEAVE HER BEHIND, MAN, DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE BETWEEN THEM.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: July 23, 2010, 05:21:21 am »

YOU WOULD HAVE MADE A GOOD THE DOCTOR, ITS YOUR FAULT FOR NOT GETTING THE DAMN TOW ROPE. We already have to eventualy choose between Mad Max and the Bronze Colossus. Might as well make this as tragic as I can.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: July 23, 2010, 05:24:49 am »

My vote goes for Quote. Why? Because I have a feeling that if Kamina wins this one he'll easily dominate the rest of the champions, leading to a very predictable victory.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: July 23, 2010, 05:27:00 am »

Should've put Kamina up against Pikachu, ToonyMan.
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: July 23, 2010, 05:33:15 am »

This is sabotage!
I won't rig the votes.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: July 23, 2010, 05:35:26 am »

I won't rig the votes

Lies, and unneeded amounts of sub and superscript! Seriously, it doesn't get smaller after about four of them.
No Gods, No Masters.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: July 23, 2010, 05:40:37 am »

It's for extra emphasis.
Besides I like to press buttons real fast like.[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub[/sub

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: July 23, 2010, 05:41:45 am »

Sub for a while, sub forever. Sub for the times you are bound to betray.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: July 23, 2010, 06:45:35 am »

There is an actual size tag, you know. Like so.

Also, the process of saving Curly Brace is so ridiculously complicated that I marvel how someone could have discovered it without spoilers. You have to manage that near-impossible jump, leaving the professor guy to die, find the tow cable, manage another, easier, but still tricky jump to the cabin, perform the water draining process, pick Curly up, get separated, find her again, defeat the mushroom, restore her memory, fight through the hard version of the final cave, walk into the prefabricated building after killing the Core, and THEN you can reach the Bonus Level of Hell that is more difficult than the rest of the game combined and has no save points anywhere. And then you have to defeat Ballos. I never got that far. :(

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: July 23, 2010, 06:54:44 am »

Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: July 23, 2010, 07:02:19 am »

There is an actual size tag, you know. Like so.

Also, the process of saving Curly Brace is so ridiculously complicated that I marvel how someone could have discovered it without spoilers. You have to manage that near-impossible jump, leaving the professor guy to die, find the tow cable, manage another, easier, but still tricky jump to the cabin, perform the water draining process, pick Curly up, get separated, find her again, defeat the mushroom, restore her memory, fight through the hard version of the final cave, walk into the prefabricated building after killing the Core, and THEN you can reach the Bonus Level of Hell that is more difficult than the rest of the game combined and has no save points anywhere. And then you have to defeat Ballos. I never got that far. :(

Don't forget the fact that leaving Booster means that he survives. THAT'S INCREDIBLY UNINTUITIVE, MAN.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: July 23, 2010, 08:12:47 am »

Kamina
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 292