Everybody vote Kamina

who will
- 0 (0%)
win
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 09, 2010, 08:17:28 pm

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 292

Author Topic: MORE FAVORITE: Bro wins! People like to debate things that are over.  (Read 216116 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FIGHT TO THE DEATH: Bronze Colossus \/S Jesus
« Reply #1485 on: July 16, 2010, 07:31:31 pm »

Jesus, because he's way cool.

And also because he's been afforded a huge amount of power. He's like Superman from the second movie. He can rip off his logo and throw it at you and nobody can say anything because he's Jesus. He's the epitome of "lolz so overpowered nerf plz!" Nobody can beat him unless he lets them.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: July 16, 2010, 07:33:19 pm »

hey dont forget that BC only existed before jesus came along.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: July 16, 2010, 07:33:41 pm »

Jesus
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: July 16, 2010, 07:39:37 pm »

He can rip off his logo and throw it at you and nobody can say anything because he's Jesus.
Consider what Jesus's logo is, and the only time he and it are ever in proximity. Then picture what you just posted.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: July 16, 2010, 07:40:20 pm »

what IS jesus' logo?
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: July 16, 2010, 07:40:24 pm »

He carried that thing for miles, AFTER being tortured. At full power he could anally rape you with it.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: July 16, 2010, 07:42:17 pm »

He can rip off his logo and throw it at you and nobody can say anything because he's Jesus.
Consider what Jesus's logo is, and the only time he and it are ever in proximity. Then picture what you just posted.
Jesus bursting off the cross, then picking it up and heaving it at you is an absolutely awesome mental picture.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: July 16, 2010, 07:47:18 pm »

Bronze Colossus. I have mass respect for Jesus, but I give the advantage to the mythological stompa.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: July 16, 2010, 07:49:23 pm »

Unless Jesus can split huge chunks of hardened dwarf-stomping bronze into several smaller pieces, I say Bronze Colossus.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: July 16, 2010, 07:50:40 pm »

Unless Jesus can split huge chunks of hardened dwarf-stomping bronze into several smaller pieces, I say Bronze Colossus.
Well, if we're going with the mythologically correct version of all the characters on this list, Jesus probably MADE Bronze Colossus, and considering he'd be God then yeah he could take it apart.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: July 16, 2010, 07:51:50 pm »

He could take off its head with his miiiiind.

You cannot beat Jesus in a superpower dickwaving contest. He's simply the best there is.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: July 16, 2010, 07:53:52 pm »

hey dont forget that BC only existed before jesus came along.
It still exists, it has just gone into hibernation, as all insanely powerful ancient horrors do when they get too powerful to take part in the story anymore.

I vote for Bronze colossus.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: July 16, 2010, 07:56:28 pm »

If we're doing the mythologicly correct versions of everything, Jesus created this universe, not the Bronze Colossus. That was created by the one and only Tarn Adams. Or in the event that doesn't work for you, Armok. (No, Forum-Armok, not you.)
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #1498 on: July 16, 2010, 08:05:23 pm »

Bronze Colossus. They're just bigger, meaner, and doesnt need powers to rip and tear everything's guts.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: July 16, 2010, 08:11:27 pm »

It's like this. Remember those games you played when you were kids? Fighting games, where you swung sticks or toy swords at each other or played cowboys and Indians? Remember the one kid who would always argue that he was invincible, or could kill you by pointing at you or that he was the leader and therefore couldn't be tagged out or whatever?

That's Jesus except in this case he's right.
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 292