Everybody vote Kamina

who will
- 0 (0%)
win
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 09, 2010, 08:17:28 pm

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 292

Author Topic: MORE FAVORITE: Bro wins! People like to debate things that are over.  (Read 216376 times)

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
Re: FIGHT TO THE DEATH: STUFFED LOBSTER \/S HEAVY WEAPONS GUY
« Reply #645 on: July 10, 2010, 10:30:28 pm »

An awesome stuffed lobster that Strife keeps on a keychain.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: July 10, 2010, 10:34:31 pm »

Dang, this thread just grew 30 pages. What's the story behind Curly and Sleuth both moving on?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: July 10, 2010, 10:35:20 pm »

They teamed up. And then an old, powerless wizard from an overrated series beat the Goddamn Batman.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: July 10, 2010, 10:37:07 pm »

People wanted both CB and PS to move on together, and they were close enough in votes for it to be completely justified.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: July 10, 2010, 10:38:03 pm »

They teamed up. And then an old, powerless wizard from an overrated series beat the Goddamn Batman.
Silence heretic! Diskworld is awesome! Moreso than Batman! Proof: Death(someone really should have nominated him).
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: July 10, 2010, 10:39:40 pm »

Silence heretic! Diskworld is awesome! Moreso than Batman! Proof: Death(someone really should have nominated him).
Discworld is by no means awesome. In its shining moments, it is good. All of those shining moments either involve Death or Death of Universes. The rest varies from decent to mediocre to "this is just below Twilight on my Why Do People Love This Scale".
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: July 10, 2010, 10:42:09 pm »

I vote Heavy.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: July 10, 2010, 10:44:00 pm »

Discworld is by no means awesome. In its shining moments, it is good. All of those shining moments either involve Death or Death of Universes. The rest varies from decent to mediocre to "this is just below Twilight on my Why Do People Love This Scale".

My God, Cj. You're asking to get internet-mugged, right there. Putting Discworld - a legitimately literary series with artistic merit and no small amount of good humour - alongside Twilight - the vapid fanfiction of a 40 year old teenager?

Uh oh.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: July 10, 2010, 10:45:40 pm »

My God, Cj. You're asking to get internet-mugged, right there. Putting Discworld - a legitimately literary series with artistic merit and no small amount of good humour - alongside Twilight - the vapid fanfiction of a 40 year old teenager?

Uh oh.

When I want funny, I go for Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. When I want art, I go to a museum. When I want subtlety I read Tolkien's works, along with a few others I can't remember right now. When I want to read about Death going on awesome adventures, I read Discworld. That last desire does not come up often, is all.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: July 10, 2010, 10:46:28 pm »

I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: July 10, 2010, 10:47:36 pm »

a legitimately literary

What?

Okay, technically anything is legitimately literary. 
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: July 10, 2010, 10:48:56 pm »

*horrible comparison*
Fine. You don't like Diskworld much. This does not give you the right to compare it to Twilight. You couldn't compare a piece of trash to Twilight without getting complaints about how you are insulting the trash.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: July 10, 2010, 10:50:39 pm »

*horrible comparison*
Fine. You don't like Diskworld much. This does not give you the right to compare it to Twilight. You couldn't compare a piece of trash to Twilight without getting complaints about how you are insulting the trash.

Yeah, seriously. Twilight and Eragon are the only series that are on the same level of shit. And that's a very low level.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: July 10, 2010, 10:53:04 pm »

Heavy Weapons Guy
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: July 10, 2010, 10:53:13 pm »

Hmmm, Strife's Lobster is guarded by Strife. So I find myself asking, how often has Strife killed heavy, and how often has Heavy killed Strife?

P.S.
 The luggage has the ability to turn up anywhere, it would make its way to the fight no matter what the rules are...

P.P.S.
 I suspect that Batman doesn't lose many popularity contests...
P.P.S.P.S.
 Batman is recognised by my spellchecker, Rincewind is not, although nor is spellchecker, which is just as much of a compound word as Batman is...

P.P.P.S.
 Batman and Rincewind are essentially the same character, they are both the pragmatist of their universe, but Rincewind leaves behind more corpses...

P.P.P.P.S.
 Competitors should probably be considered at their prime, it would be easy enough to claim Batman when he first took the name or find some scene when he was disabled somehow...

P.P.P.P.P.S.
Yeah, seriously. Twilight and Eragon are the only series that are on the same level of shit. And that's a very low level.
Doesn't Avatar get a mention? There must be a book by now...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 10:55:20 pm by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 292