Everybody vote Kamina

who will
- 0 (0%)
win
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 09, 2010, 08:17:28 pm

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 292

Author Topic: MORE FAVORITE: Bro wins! People like to debate things that are over.  (Read 216426 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: FIGHT TO THE DEATH: CURLY BRACE \/S PROBLEM SLEUTH
« Reply #255 on: July 09, 2010, 12:25:03 am »

[Laughs at all the lulz]
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 09, 2010, 12:25:34 am »

What the fuck

It is the Broodwich. The most evil sandwich ever created. Forged in darkness from wheat harvested in hell's half acre. Baked by Beelzebub. Slathered with mayonnaise beaten from the evil eggs of dark chicken force-fed to dogs by the hands of a one eyed mad man. Cheese boiled from the rancid teat of fanged cow. Layered with 666 separate meats from an animal which has maggots for blood, and sundried tomatoes. That is "what the fuck".
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 09, 2010, 12:26:22 am »

I voted Problem Sleuth, although I have no problem with Curly.  I just like The Sleuth more.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 09, 2010, 12:26:57 am »

See above for my opinion.

aurixdarastrix

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing to see here, move along
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 09, 2010, 12:27:03 am »

What the fuck

It is the Broodwich. The most evil sandwich ever created. Forged in darkness from wheat harvested in hell's half acre. Baked by Beelzebub. Slathered with mayonnaise beaten from the evil eggs of dark chicken force-fed to dogs by the hands of a one eyed mad man. Cheese boiled from the rancid teat of fanged cow. Layered with 666 separate meats from an animal which has maggots for blood, and sundried tomatoes. That is "what the fuck".

PFFFFFFFF.  That's nothing.  Have you ever baked a cake with the flames of chaos? 
[INTERMITTENTLY_ACTIVE]

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 09, 2010, 12:27:10 am »

What the fuck

OH MY GOD SUN DRIED TOMATOES RUNN
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 09, 2010, 12:27:43 am »

Can I change my competitor?

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 09, 2010, 12:28:04 am »

I had to vote problem sleuth because I have read that.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #263 on: July 09, 2010, 12:28:16 am »

I voted Problem Sleuth, although I have no problem with Curly.  I just like The Sleuth more.
... -1 respeck

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 09, 2010, 12:28:42 am »

at the end of the day, we all have to stop and realize how dumb all of us are being.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 09, 2010, 12:28:48 am »

What the fuck

OOh, maggots for blood, that would make a cool forgotten beast. I mean a forgotten beast with maggots for blood not a broodwitch as a forgotten beast.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 09, 2010, 12:28:56 am »

The Problem Sleuth just made a jump in the polls. We'll see if it stays ahead.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 09, 2010, 12:29:05 am »

Can I change my competitor?
Not really no.  :o

... -1 respeck
+1 respect for getting as far as I can in the game?
Oh, I had no idea that doing what I did would make what happened happen.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 09, 2010, 12:29:49 am »

Problem Sleuth is surging ahead!!!!

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #269 on: July 09, 2010, 12:31:31 am »

... -1 respeck
+1 respect for getting as far as I can in the game?
Oh, I had no idea that doing what I did would make what happened happen.
D- Do you at least know HOW to save her? Please tell me you do.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 292