Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 166

Author Topic: Spacestation 13 *New Topic*  (Read 311073 times)

joemoben

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Spacestation 13 *New Topic*
« Reply #2220 on: December 03, 2012, 11:54:29 pm »

Just played a round where as a QM I started out as a classy, dapper fellow. That quickly devolved as a monkey injected me with sleep toxin, then tried to bash my brains in. Everyone was talking about a changeling, but I did not care, for this monkey had to die. We ended up insulting each other with paper as he hid under a table, bashing me everytime I got close. At one point he injected me, then he and another guy started hitting me with toolboxes. Security muttered under his breath "I don't have time for this" and walked away. At one point he knocked me out while we hid in a tunnel waiting for the radiation to leave. He also took my ID at the same interval. I later asked him for it, and he gave it. I sent him a paper about how we had a truce now, then knocked him out and sacrificed myself throwing him out the airlock. He kept writing on the paper about how I started it and he wasn't trying to hurt me. In the end though, I know that he was just a mischievous little bastard.
Something about this game makes me wonder why God lets it exist.
Say, if you give birth on a ranch and then murder your baby will a corpse drop be guaranteed?

megaloptus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: December 04, 2012, 03:00:45 am »

Recently I've been playing as a bartender named Jeff Lebowski, and I serve nothing but White Russians.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: December 04, 2012, 03:03:27 am »

I love reading the stories here. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: December 04, 2012, 03:43:57 am »

Yo dawg, I heard you like blue space, so I put a bag of holding in your bag of holding so you can... aw shit, it doesn't work anymore.

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: December 04, 2012, 04:57:16 am »

Been reading the story's and decide to give my FIRST time i play.

It was the middle to the end for the round, traitor round, i had no damn clue what i was doing and just walk around the station (This was 2 years ago) and soon found myself at Borg area, the Roboticist was there and let me in, he asked why i was here, me only just joining the round, i said "I just spawn in the spawn area, what do i do?" he then understand explain a bit for the game to me (Rp, jobs and the main parts for the stations) then said if i would like said to be a cyborg , i said yes, but then he said he had to get something and left, then i notice a locker that was closed and open it then secs after opening it i see a orange device and just blown up me and half for the station ...

Son for a bitch

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2225 on: December 05, 2012, 03:17:18 am »

Yet me tell you a story. A tale of secrets, and five terrorists that worked in shadow. This dangerous game was filled with murder, and of the five, two were caught, dying in orange jumpsuits as dispassionate security watched on... One other, never escaped the station. How do I know this story so well?

As the station's captain, and one of the surviving five, I was directly involved!

The shift, when it begun, was almost normal. I sat in my office, drank hot chocolate, and read the book of Space Law, smoking a premium cigar. I had my objective, of course. I was to deny engineering one of their valued RCDs. After I finished my studies, I went and checked on the station's power supply, and then, I simply walked into the station's emergancy storage. The RCD vanished into my bag, and I smuggly returned to my office. My objective was complete, likely only part of a larger plan to sabotage the station. Then, the chaos began.

A man arrived, some useless assistant. I paid this little attention, until he stepped out of the arrival shuttle, and... Exploded. I left my office, to investigate Arrivals, and I found a monkey dancing through the halls. As I dragged the monkey back to Research, I glanced into the Botanist's workshop, and saw several walking mushrooms. Then, the AI reported it's laws, told me I was an Eel, and thoughtfully provided water. In annoyance, I abandoned the bound monkey, returned to my office, and had the AI's laws reset before it tried to drown me with kindness.

A few moments later, and I have adopted one of the living mushrooms as a pet. The ship's chaplain was killed, and security was investigating what seemed like a dead end. I finally started to relax again, when the AI appeared in my office. It reported that it had overheard a rather incriminating conversation between the Warden and his boss, one where they both confessed Syndicate ties. It went on to state that an engineer was also involved. I called the detective to my office, and, after he was informed, sent him to brief another officer. With a cyborg at the ready, and the two loyal guards, we moved to the brig, arresting first the head of security, then the Warden. They were stripped, and searched, and the weapons used to murder the chaplain were found.

These two traitors were sent to the prison wing, and I had the loyal officer promoted, to replace the HoS. Then, I had the pleasure of watching the traitors fight, one going as far as to kill his partner by beating him to death. I questioned the engineer involved, and, with his innocence confirmed, I looked to the remaining prisoner. As I discussed how he was to die, he bit his own tongue off and commited suicide. How wonderfully convienent. After this, the shuttle was called for a crew transfer. I grabbed my pet mushroom, walked to escape. My mushroom was murdered, a scientist was arrested, and the botanist shoved himself out an airlock. As suicide was a crime, I ordered him to be placed under arrest.

The shuttle came, I stepped smuggly on, and that was the end of it. Two of us made it out, our objectives complete, but I simply had to admit...

It was a fun shift.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Azated

• Bay Watcher
  • ohai der
    • View Profile
Then it happened. Then I cringed. Then I picked it up and beat him to death with it, and then his buddies, too.
You beat a man to death with his dick?

"I don't feel like myself. Maybe I should have Doc take a look at me" ~ Dreamy
 "You're gonna trust a dwarf that got his medical degree from a pickaxe?" ~ Bossy

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: December 05, 2012, 12:20:04 pm »

I read so much hilarity here and would gladly join if not for the rampant clicking to get a single thing done. I can't afford to replace a mouse right now.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: December 05, 2012, 12:26:48 pm »

First round as changeling....was fun was the bar man and shot venom at the captain when I miss clicked cue me running around from everyone for 10 min and spitting at everything and trying to eat someone then I got killed an gibbed in the kitchen.
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: December 05, 2012, 01:11:29 pm »

Throw yourself in the disposal and then spit at anyone that follows?

Mongol13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The mongols are and were cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: December 05, 2012, 04:42:01 pm »

Throw yourself in the disposal and then spit at anyone that follows?
Or a locker in an inconspicuous place like crew quarters.
If Nyquil isn't meant to be abused, then why does it come with a shot glass?

My old account on this forum is klingon13524.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: December 05, 2012, 04:49:05 pm »

Last match on BS12, a traitor uploaded a law into the AI that let it call the emergency shuttle and not let anybody reset its laws. In the middle of a trial no less, so many thanks there. I could just walk off (after half-heartedly attempting to get into the upload room, being the CE and all that), grab a jetpack, and fly into the sunset in a shuttle, balloon in hand.

Nightscar982

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: December 05, 2012, 05:05:11 pm »

By balloon do you mean the traitor balloon which uses all their syndicate uplink juice?  :P
In all things you were. In nothing you become.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: December 05, 2012, 05:06:04 pm »

Aye.

In related news, Runtime has been promoted to an undercover syndicate agent/Evil Mastermind.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: December 05, 2012, 05:43:53 pm »

By balloon do you mean the traitor balloon which uses all their syndicate uplink juice?  :P
They are pretty much my favourite thing because they're just about sticking a huge middle finger up at station heads of staff and security in an OOC sense.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 166