Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 166

Author Topic: Spacestation 13 *New Topic*  (Read 311137 times)

Talfryn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Spacestation 13 *New Topic*
« Reply #585 on: July 29, 2010, 04:25:23 pm »

Epic revolution game going! Started getting crazy when we arrested this Minkot guy, and then we had 4 people in the station, all stripping him and stuff. It only escalated to police brutality, honor killings (Police, again) and other awesome stuff. Oh, Torture too.

I love this game.

Spectre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: July 29, 2010, 04:52:24 pm »

Why do I always miss the fun revo rounds! Damn!   :'(>:( :'(

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: July 29, 2010, 05:58:24 pm »

Why do I always miss the fun revo rounds! Damn!   :'(>:( :'(
Because he's playing on the goon server.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

Talfryn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: July 29, 2010, 05:59:13 pm »

No, this was ALL on baystation.

Evaristo Carriego

• Bay Watcher
  • Gelder
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: July 29, 2010, 06:00:33 pm »

I discovered a disease that made people's butts fell in explosive diarrhea. No words.

Is there a fool-proof way to inject it into people? I can't put DNA-injectors in syringe guns.

Wrong server.

Aren't all the servers more or less the same? Or did you guys remove the fun stuff for the bay 12 server?

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: July 29, 2010, 06:02:14 pm »

I discovered a disease that made people's butts fell in explosive diarrhea. No words.

Is there a fool-proof way to inject it into people? I can't put DNA-injectors in syringe guns.

Wrong server.

Aren't all the servers more or less the same? Or did you guys remove the fun stuff for the bay 12 server?

Define Fun. We removed stupid stuff, yes.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: July 29, 2010, 06:15:00 pm »

I'm still following this thread.

Could you guys mention when we get the new map out and its somewhat stabalised? I will try getting the game working again.

Thanks.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Talfryn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: July 29, 2010, 06:43:05 pm »

Wait, people don't like the current map? It's fun.

Also, Cyanide pills. Do they really exist?

IHateOutside

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire safety is for wimps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: July 29, 2010, 06:52:54 pm »

They were in the old code but have been removed. Probably because they were too OP.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: July 29, 2010, 06:58:20 pm »

Wait, people don't like the current map? It's fun.

Also, Cyanide pills. Do they really exist?

Its not that we don't like it, merely that it is less then finished I suppose? The lack of  an engine is a biggie.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: July 29, 2010, 07:06:50 pm »

The old map would have been difficult to move over to the new codebase, so we decided to just redo the whole shebang, and make a new station.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Talfryn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: July 29, 2010, 07:28:03 pm »

Not sure I want to get used to the new map, but OK. So, what dangerous stuff can chemists make, really?

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: July 29, 2010, 08:23:16 pm »

Not sure I want to get used to the new map, but OK. So, what dangerous stuff can chemists make, really?
Mutagen.
That is all.

Oh, metal foam grenades, but those are more useful then dangerous...they make nice portal jails though.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Talfryn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: July 29, 2010, 08:38:09 pm »

So, I just tried my first saboteur. It, WAS. EPIC! So I need to kill the detective, one low grade bomb, and a sleepy pen. I'm getting nervous, I can't corner the guy, so I say "screw it" I plant the bomb in plasma, and an admin blows it up because it was bugged. BOOM, ton of the station is gone, I then confront the detective in his officer, sleepy pen him. He doesn't realize it is me, but I am getting nervous, so I start whacking him, with my stun baton on harm. And the guy is crying bloody mercy, as I pound his corpse to death....

I then told the AI to unlock the fire doors, and got somebody to get me a mask and tank...

It, Was, WIN!

Spectre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: July 29, 2010, 09:02:46 pm »

What! That was you I brought that mask?!
Bloody Hell!
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 166