Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia - Game over!  (Read 41760 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia - Day 1 brings mystery
« Reply #165 on: June 24, 2010, 07:54:09 pm »

SAVED

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #166 on: June 24, 2010, 09:38:26 pm »

I'd try to do something something tomorrow. Ah well.

You've got your chance and it's really more than you probably deserve.  Prove that you're town or actually get lynched this time around.

For that matter, why in the world didn't you vote for the extension?  You were going to be lynched...

EXTEND
SAVED

Org, if we could lynch two people today (and today alone), I would be more than thrilled to lynch you.  Because I'm guessing that you think that those two posts are being useful and probably won't post anything useful with the extra time you bought.  But as it stands, I'm not getting a scum vibe from you, so it's not worth it.

:D
Leafsnail.

You should have plenty of time now Ottofar, hahaha.

Why is Leafsnail scum?  All I can see right now is that you wanted him to answer a question and then called it bull after he did.  I doubt Org or RedWarrior0 would provide a nice list (that would be the cue for the two of you to suprise me), so that leaves it up to you.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 24, 2010, 09:41:15 pm »

What.
Thats pretty scummy.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 24, 2010, 09:42:40 pm »

If you get a town vibe from me, why do you want to lynch me?
I bought us a day. Not too much time, but whatever.

Would you rather no lynch, Janus?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 24, 2010, 09:52:31 pm »

Yeah I'm pretty cool with lynching someone who makes up blatant lies.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #170 on: June 24, 2010, 09:57:54 pm »

If you get a town vibe from me, why do you want to lynch me?
I bought us a day. Not too much time, but whatever.

Would you rather no lynch, Janus?

Yes.  If we had a free lynch, I would lynch you.  Because you barely post and don't scumhunt.  That's one of your most useful posts of the game and it's barely more than an OMGUS.

And we didn't have a no lynch.  We had an Ottofar lynch because ToonyMan changed his vote.  This is acceptable to me.  If ToonyMan hadn't changed his vote, I would have voted to extend.

I don't like personally like extensions, especially on Day 1 because they make the game drag and town tends to lose interest.  See Monks and Masons with their week plus days and Bay 12 with no time limit.

Is that it?

And for the record, this is ridiculous:

Starting with this post 24 hours before the day would have ended, RedWarrior0, Jokerman-EXE, Lonewolf I, Criptfeind, and Solifuge did not post.  Solifuge posted yesterday afternoon and Lonewolf I and RedWarrior0 made it in about 48 hours before the day ended.  If I missed a post, I apologize.

Jokerman-EXE hasn't posted since Tuesday morning (his last post on the forums, although he's registered as being active this afternoon).

Criptfeind hasn't posted since Monday evening (although he posted in the BSG Board Game thread 3-4 hours ago).

Mephansteras, could we get an official prod on Criptfeind, Jokerman-EXE, Lonewolf I, and RedWarrior0 (in the order of importance)?

To all of you, if you're going to sign up for games *please* play, mmmk?
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 24, 2010, 10:18:04 pm »

I find it big enough to be acceptable right now, it's better than his reason (no reason) anyway.

At least we have Ottofar here, heh.  Yeah this is pretty bad.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 24, 2010, 10:20:31 pm »

No, you don't need a prod on me. I finally got back.

Going through the player list:
•RedWarrior0: While he is lurking a bit, he is so obviously town that he is town.
•NUKE9.13: RV's Org, who then had two of the three votes. Suspicious
•Toaster: First post, goes on Toony for third-vote on Org in RVS; follows pattern of blaming Toony for Orgwagon, calls out Soli for buddying CF;
•Org: Convinced there's a cult early on, has said less about it for a little while; RV on Leafsnail; Random comment: "I'm not scum" Guilty Conscience?
•ToonyMan: RV on Org, this being the third: Question on JTF overposting
•Jokerman-EXE: Third vote on JTF, Eye of Suspicion on Toony for same reason
•Lonewolf I: Vote on Toony for wagon, questions about policy lynch;
•Criptfeind: Apparent RV on JTF
•Mr.Person: Question to JTF about Org
•JanusTwoFace: Reaction at Ottofar's vote and question for Sage, reaction at Orgwagon; Defends overposting with "on Break",
•Solifuge: Apparent RV on JTF following Criptfeind;
•Ottofar: Wagon #2, this one on Leafsnail, third vote OMGUS; Asks for a Sage to claim, which I find reasonable from discussion thread
•Leafsnail: Starts an early three person wagon on Org in RVS, though not his fault; Moves to Ottofar after Org votes

I'll post more but I'm almost literally being dragged off the computer.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 24, 2010, 10:57:27 pm »

Now I'm torn.  Both Otto and RW are being useless!

Ottofar:  If you're not even going to try, ask for a replacement.  That's all the time I have to waste on you.

RedWarrior:  I wish I had another vote to keep on you until you truly contributed.

Solifuge:  You're making lots of posts, most of which are you either cracking jokes or buddying someone.  You're currently voting no one, and would have ended the day that way before an extension.  Can we get something useful from you?  Who do you suspect?

Janus:  You've spent most of your time tirading against lurkers.  I hate lurkers too, but you still have to find scum after getting everyone to post.  You're voting Otto, and indicate you want to lynch Org for being Org.  That's a start, but who else?  They're easy.

Lonewolf:  You're voting Solifuge for buddying.  Good start.  Who else do you suspect?  Three posts since the start of the game does not make scumhunting.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 24, 2010, 11:04:15 pm »

That last post was going to be a summary of what everyone's done and my conclusions from there, but I was cut off partway.

I really should post a summary tomorrow, and I would if I had a real computer now.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 24, 2010, 11:05:06 pm »

::)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 25, 2010, 08:01:21 am »

Unvote.

Vote: Leafsnail

I'd like to vote Janus,or Org, but that'd result in a tie.

I didn't call for an extend, because I didn't notice that toaster had extended, and I thought it would be useless.

I'd like to know how Org knows there is cult.
I'd like to know where the hell is Criptfeind.

I'd like to know, was this in any way better?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 25, 2010, 08:30:51 am »

Better?  Yes, technically.  However, I don't see why you're voting Leafsnail, nor do you go into your suspicions of the other two.  A summary of events is fine, if you follow it up with analysis.  You're missing that step.

Rectify that, and you may convince people to not vote you.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 25, 2010, 08:36:31 am »

Unvote.  This looks an awful lot like I'm being quick"hammered" by scum.  Whatever, Ottofar and ToonyMan have made themselves pretty obvious, so if me being lynched is the price of that I don't particularly mind.

Let me sum up the arguments against me.

LOL U NO ANSWER RANDOM QUESTION FIRST TIME
Ok, done.

Janus provided a good explanation for his actions in the dreamwalker and sage roles (I interpreted them differently - Dreamwalker as some kind of random investigator, Seer as a late tracker of some sort) while ToonyMan and Ottofar have not.  In fact, ToonyMan breaks the tie to Ottofar then randomly switches to me for no reason at all.

And ToonyMan, you don't have to ask a question directly to be rolefishing.  You can discuss something and list it in a way that could make Org reveal his role, though.

Ottofar's "Wall of Text" doesn't even back up his vote.  Seriously.

I'd be down for a lynch on Ottofar or ToonyMan.  I'm willing to take RedWarrior0 and Janus as town for now.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 25, 2010, 08:38:17 am »

Who?

And Janus, the vote was tied. As I remember, only scum want no lynches.
You can't have another lynch. And I post. I just don't always post alot of content. Slight difference.

Ottofar. Why are you rolefishing. Stop basically doing what everyone else is doing.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29