Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 29

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia - Game over!  (Read 41728 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia - Day 1 brings mystery
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2010, 10:30:37 am »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
JanusTwoFace: Criptfeind, Jokerman-EXE
Leafsnail: Org, Ottofar, RedWarrior0
Mr.Person: JanusTwoFace
Org: NUKE9.13, ToonyMan
Ottofar: Leafsnail
ToonyMan: Lonewolf I, Toaster

Day 1 ends ~5pm Pacific Thursday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2010, 10:44:11 am »

D:<

-ORG! Why cult, hmm? Do you think the flavour suggests a cult or cult like entity? Also could we please get some coherent english? I know that the 'lazy posts' are your thing, but your thing is also a brilliant way hide in plain sight.

Really?  If I were Cult this early, that would make me a Cult Leader.  Why in the world would I draw attention to myself if I were a Cult Leader?
This defense is both self-fulfilling and self-defeating, JanusTwoFace. Come on, dude.
Extrapolate.
Long Live United Forenia!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 22, 2010, 11:12:43 am »

Spoiler: To Janus, on lurking (click to show/hide)

Anyway, there are a lot of strong accusations flying around early.  I think RVS lasted all of a half dozen posts.

Org is either pulling crap out of a hat or he's a Sage with info that there is a cult.  Janus then posts WIFOM about him as cult leader.  Not enough here to go either way.  Org, why did you accuse Leafsnail of bandwagonning when he was the first vote on you?

Toony:  Lynching Org for being Org, while somewhat understandable, isn't actually helpful.  Lynching Org for being scum is fine.  If you don't have anything reasoned out on him, please try to either find something or attack someone else.  Or both- that's fine too.

No, to be serious, I just want to see how the non-posters post, before I do anything serious.
The non posters have posted.  Please be serious now, Ottofar.  Also, don't try to be Org 2.0, please.

Solifuge:  I see you buddying cript.  What do you think of the Cult possibility?

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2010, 11:44:10 am »

Solifuge:  I see you buddying cript.  What do you think of the Cult possibility?

What are you saying Toaster? Sure there's a cult! I mean, I bet it's entirely possible, right? With all the possible monsters to pick from, like vampires and werewolves and dark cultists it's entirely possible. Probably.

Surely you don't mean to imply that I am a cultist, though... just because I happened to agree with Criptfeind. Right? What an absolutely audacious claim! Pfhaha! Ha!

But seriously, I see what you are doing there, Toaster, thus rendering the check moot. The investigation is valid, though; as I said, it's entirely possible. I think it's not important to speculate on that yet until more about the nature of the kills is revealed. Speculation on why people suspect cultists is, however, a good thing. Hence, I'm eagerly awaiting Org's response to why he suspects Cult right off the bat.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2010, 11:52:30 am »

Really?  If I were Cult this early, that would make me a Cult Leader.  Why in the world would I draw attention to myself if I were a Cult Leader?
This defense is both self-fulfilling and self-defeating, JanusTwoFace. Come on, dude.
Extrapolate.

Like he said, it's WIFOM to the max. "I'm not Cult because would Cult do this?" when, if he is Cult, the answer is yes, though we've no way of knowing that until he dies. See? However, I don't believe at the moment that Janus is scum. Unvote.

As to why Toony is scum:

Agree'd Org.

Then:

I'd say especially so for ToonyMan as the third vote.  ToonyMan, do you really think that Org is scum?  If not, what do we gain by lynching him now as opposed to actually scum hunting?

Org is most likely scum.  If we lynch him now we won't lose later on.

No reasoning, no anything. You want to talk about passivity? Toony has it.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 22, 2010, 01:00:21 pm »

Yes, ToonyMan, Janus is overtyping. Why did you just leave your attack hanging in the air like that?
It wasn't an attack.

Which game are you referring to and why is it important?
The most recent Paranormal game when I was scum.  I can't sum it up because that's bias.

Here comes the fun boy.
As to why Toony is scum:

Agree'd Org.

Then:

I'd say especially so for ToonyMan as the third vote.  ToonyMan, do you really think that Org is scum?  If not, what do we gain by lynching him now as opposed to actually scum hunting?

No reasoning, no anything. You want to talk about passivity? Toony has it.
Sigh, OK.
1.  You're putting a third vote on me for RVing?  Hypocritical.
2.  I was RVing.
3.  I was RVING.
4.  Argh.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 22, 2010, 01:03:08 pm »

I'm not sure, but I think he was RVing.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 22, 2010, 01:06:30 pm »

Eh, ToonyMan vote Org until Toony can find real scum (or maybe even Org again) and doesn't afraid of anything.

Oh yes, that vote definitely looks random. [/sarcasm]

Pick a reason and stick with it.  Waffling is scummy.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 22, 2010, 01:07:21 pm »

O_O

O_o

o.O

What...the hell?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 22, 2010, 01:15:15 pm »

D:<

-ORG! Why cult, hmm? Do you think the flavour suggests a cult or cult like entity? Also could we please get some coherent english? I know that the 'lazy posts' are your thing, but your thing is also a brilliant way hide in plain sight.

Extrapolate.
Cult is almost guranteed.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 22, 2010, 01:15:46 pm »

Jeez, guys, Org says cult so let's all fucking rolefish him! Brilliant!

What are you saying Toaster? Sure there's a cult! I mean, I bet it's entirely possible, right? With all the possible monsters to pick from, like vampires and werewolves and dark cultists it's entirely possible. Probably.

Surely you don't mean to imply that I am a cultist, though... just because I happened to agree with Criptfeind. Right? What an absolutely audacious claim! Pfhaha! Ha!

But seriously, I see what you are doing there, Toaster, thus rendering the check moot. The investigation is valid, though; as I said, it's entirely possible. I think it's not important to speculate on that yet until more about the nature of the kills is revealed. Speculation on why people suspect cultists is, however, a good thing. Hence, I'm eagerly awaiting Org's response to why he suspects Cult right off the bat.

Why did you type so many words for what could of been "I think a cult is possible. However, speculation is useless until we have more info. So let's speculate why Org speculated a cult! Org, what made you suspect cultists off the bat." Are you perhaps flustered because you're actually a cult leader?

That being said, Mr.Person, you're active lurking scum.  You've had three posts.  In the first, you have an unclear comment on my comment on Org.  Than you say Org is using words he doesn't understand.  True, but still passive.  Than you agree with ToonyMan and maybe attacking him?  I can't even tell.

I'm not sure what you wanted me to do, pounce on people for nothing? I don't play that game, sorry. Outside of RVS, I only vote people if I think they're scum.

Also, I can't believe you're accusing ME of active lurking. Redwarrior has posted more and done less.

Speaking of which:
*fondly remembers reaction to Org after Pand's BYOR*
What a useful comment!

Now how the flying fuck is that deflecting?
Legitimately useful, but not for the game. You're just telling Org how stupid he sounded. Good! Does it help you find scum? No!

So you've done nothing yet despite the fact you said you were going to try to be active. Try again. Do better.

PREPOST EDIT:
Yes, ToonyMan, Janus is overtyping. Why did you just leave your attack hanging in the air like that?
It wasn't an attack.

Then why the fuck did you say it?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 22, 2010, 01:36:05 pm »

O_O

O_o

o.O

What...the hell?

You say he is "most likely scum," then say (repeatedly) that it was a random vote?

Here are his two posts between you voting him and you saying he is "most likely scum."

Ok, so something is stealing our children.  I suggest we offer up Org as a sacrifice in order to appease it.
I love that scumwagon ya got thar.
Leafsnail.
Obviously you are persuading the villagers.
You cult.

Ok, so something is stealing our children.  I suggest we offer up Org as a sacrifice in order to appease it.
I love that scumwagon ya got thar.
Leafsnail.
Obviously you are persuading the villagers.
You cult.

OMG ORG WHAT WHY ARE YOU WAGONNING?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?11/1/1?!?!?1/!?!??
HE IS OBV CULT% DOOD

What part of that makes him "most likely scum?"

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 22, 2010, 01:42:06 pm »

It...it was a RV.  The game just started, I usually vote Pandarsenic every time but the third vote on Org was too good to pass up.  Any reason I made up was either fallacious or a meme.

It wasn't an attack.

Then why the fuck did you say it?

...Because I did?  Why are you being a moron.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 22, 2010, 01:48:22 pm »

Unvote

Vote... Toonyman,
I guess.
Now that the Org lynch didn't work out, it's easy to say, it was ”fallacious or a meme”.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 22, 2010, 01:52:45 pm »

What.  You.  What the fuck is happening right now.
Do any of you know what the RVS is or did we miss that lesson or something.

And that fact that Ottofar is voting me "I guess" is a not a good sign at all.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 29