Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3048 3049 [3050] 3051 3052 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3695414 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Divine Jizzum Edition
« Reply #45735 on: November 04, 2014, 01:26:08 pm »

* LordSlowpoke knocks over table

* LordSlowpoke whips out mic

the mines keep calling my naaaaaaaaaaaaaame♪
* Darvi summons backup dancers.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45736 on: November 04, 2014, 08:02:34 pm »

Finally worked up the motivation to drag an old-ass torso-sized CRT monitor over to where I'm sitting so I could set my laptop so I could play games and browse the web without alt-tabbing. Turns out my laptop doesn't have a port for it. >_<

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #45737 on: November 04, 2014, 08:05:11 pm »

Finally worked up the motivation to drag an old-ass torso-sized CRT monitor over to where I'm sitting so I could set my laptop so I could play games and browse the web without alt-tabbing. Turns out my laptop doesn't have a port for it. >_<
You could probably pick up an adaptor at radio shack for a few dollars if you wanted to.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45738 on: November 04, 2014, 08:10:30 pm »

You could probably pick up an adaptor at radio shack for a few dollars if you wanted to.

S'bit late at night for that, and I'm more pissed at myself for not checking before going through all the trouble than anything, TBH.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #45739 on: November 05, 2014, 12:44:58 am »

Robocraft is the worst game.

I like it, but it pisses me off. It's like an abusive girlfriend.

Don't even start playing Warthunder.

Why I am I raging? let me count the ways:

1. My truck, which was allegedly fixed earlier this week after buddy fucked around for two weeks, is still broken in the exact same manner it was before.
2. I failed a midterm because my prof is fucked, and made the whole thing based on one topic we only glanced at in class. Fortunately, so did everyone else so I can ride that motherfucking curve.
3. I had curry for lunch today. Until the seal gave and now everything in my backpack smells like curry. Also, it appears to have shorted and fucked over my expensive mouse.
4. My truck, which is broken, proved that by stalling on me. Fortunately, it stalled on my street and I could coast into my driveway. Literally the only good thing that happened today.

Holy fuck, what is next?
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

blazing glory

« Reply #45740 on: November 05, 2014, 01:39:31 am »

Robocraft is the worst game.

I like it, but it pisses me off. It's like an abusive girlfriend.

Don't even start playing Warthunder.

Nah...Warthunder is fun, you can almost always fight back against anyone fighting you, insta-kills are very rare, and while like every other multiplayer game I've encountered it can be a bit frustrating, I find it less so then other games.

Now World of Tanks is what you have to stay away from, watch how 90% of your shots bounce off all the tanks even though they are the same class, and tier, while 70% of all enemy tanks can kill you in 2-3 hits.

Robocraft is kinda in the middle.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45741 on: November 05, 2014, 01:46:11 am »

watch how 90% of your shots bounce off because you know jack shit about how tank armor works you mean

it's actually pretty damn good re: physics when it comes to games like that

blazing glory

« Reply #45742 on: November 05, 2014, 01:48:37 am »

watch how 90% of your shots bounce off because you know jack shit about how tank armor works you mean

Angled or flat, rear or front, I find nothing works.

EDIT also I don't want to give money for very expensive high penetration shots, and if I used in game money, I'd never get anywhere.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 01:53:27 am by blazing glory »

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #45743 on: November 05, 2014, 02:06:53 am »

Angled or flat, rear or front, I find nothing works.

EDIT also I don't want to give money for very expensive high penetration shots, and if I used in game money, I'd never get anywhere.
Barring bad MM, I never really found this to be the case. Of course that's not to say that WoT isn't a steaming pile of shit for other reasons.

FUCK YOU SAILOR MARS, I FINALLY HAD LIKE 20K AND YOU TOOK IT ALL FROM ME BECAUSE YOU SUCK AT FIGHTING.

'Dis:
No, no. She took it all from you because you suck at betting.

Scrub.

There are real Senshi characters. None of them are versions of Mars. Mercury has the highest proportion of good/cheap:total, natch, because she's the best.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45744 on: November 05, 2014, 12:55:46 pm »

Have/had to get up super early this morning to catch a train for work.
Had some unpleasant dream that ended with me lost in some gigantic, bizarre train station searching frantically for some super-long-distance train which may-or-may-not have even existed, with some creepy-looking station staff member, when asked, giving me dubious directions to some secluded spot in a distant part of said station which I really doubted had anything to do with my train

I woke up half an hour early already feeling stressed and shit. Thanks, subconscious. ::)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #45745 on: November 05, 2014, 12:57:03 pm »

November Fifth today. Also known as 'screw your pooches' day, and 'oh, you wanted to sleep? Fuck you.' day.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #45746 on: November 05, 2014, 01:21:35 pm »

November Fifth today. Also known as 'screw your pooches' day, and 'oh, you wanted to sleep? Fuck you.' day.
The struggle is real.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #45747 on: November 05, 2014, 01:26:29 pm »

Friends decided to smoke cigarettes around me, while in a car. I'm heavily against my friends doing such things mainly due to bad events that have kinda scarred me mentally.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45748 on: November 05, 2014, 01:41:23 pm »

My phone company. Every month, they fuck something up (or do they? I can't even tell),  Ihave to call them, they tell me there's a problem, I go look at the problem, call them back, and they tell me there wasn't a problem and ignore the text. I'd ignore it but as it's a contract if I default they have anasty habit of putting me on a bad credit list, which will affect my future if I ever want something like 'to buy a house'.

At least half of the damn calls I've made on my phone have been to the phone company trying to sort out their damn incompetence.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45749 on: November 05, 2014, 01:46:27 pm »

Bought myself a set of "microwave ready" dinnerware last week, and it came in today. I tried to heat some chicken broth in it though, and got myself a bowlful of fucking chicken and plastic stew for my trouble after 2 minutes in my 800 watt microwave. I will never buy anything made by Nordic Ware again.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.
Pages: 1 ... 3048 3049 [3050] 3051 3052 ... 3345