Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2879 2880 [2881] 2882 2883 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3690276 times)

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43200 on: September 14, 2014, 05:03:05 pm »

You guys should get a room. I.e., let's cut back on the IM-style posting, please.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43201 on: September 14, 2014, 05:08:17 pm »

You guys should get a room. I.e., let's cut back on the IM-style posting, please.
What do you mean?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43202 on: September 14, 2014, 05:34:52 pm »

The sheer quantities of the redtext/ roleplay thing is getting slightly obnoxious.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #43203 on: September 14, 2014, 06:02:50 pm »

The sheer quantities of the redtext/ roleplay thing is getting slightly obnoxious.
Yes.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #43204 on: September 14, 2014, 06:03:44 pm »

* Fniff agrees.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #43205 on: September 15, 2014, 12:03:26 am »

whatever invisible gremlins live inside my printer and make it impossible to even uninstall the driver software until I fix that too

knock that shit off please, it's seriously not cool
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #43206 on: September 15, 2014, 12:54:21 am »

Printer gremlins are the worst. The problem is they breed inside cheap and poorly-made printers, and the alternative doesn't exist out side on $2000+ office equipment.

* Fniff agrees.
* II blasts Fniff with his i(r)on(y) cannon.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #43207 on: September 15, 2014, 06:20:02 am »

So I'm playing with my tablet when I hear a scraping noise. I look and realize that I scratched my tablet's screen with my thumbnail. God dammit why couldn't I just get one screen protector on, I wasted literally an entire pack messing it up. And now I scratch it in the most unlikely way possible. FML.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #43208 on: September 15, 2014, 06:56:15 am »

with my thumbnail

...How.

Son, go trim your nails right now.
Love, scriver~

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #43209 on: September 15, 2014, 07:09:09 am »

Spoiler: itsnotlogical (click to show/hide)
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #43210 on: September 15, 2014, 10:24:20 am »

McAfee.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43211 on: September 15, 2014, 10:27:21 am »

McAfee.
This is the most rage worthy thing I've heard all day.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #43212 on: September 15, 2014, 10:34:46 am »

Had to "Refresh" my week old computer because logging on took about 5 minutes before greeting me with a black screen and a mouse cursor, and then after pressing the power button with the unholy fury of FUCKING EVERYTHING, it decides "lolnoweain'tgonnaboot"

So now it's got all the FUCKING BULLSHIT that Acer (fucking ACER) puts on new computers, including fucking MCAFEE.

I DID NOT WANT TO SPEND MY MORNING FUCKING WITH THIS BULLSHIT, THIS IS WHY I GOT THE FUCKING GEEKSQUAD TO TEAR EVERY LITTLE PIECE OF SOFTWARE OUT BY IT'S FUCKING ASSHOLE, BECAUSE FUCK. THIS. SHIT. FUCK YOU, MANUFACTURERS. WHO DECIDED ANNOYING EVERYONE WITH ALL THIS ADWARE AND BLOAT SHIT IS A GOOD IDEA?! THIS IS WHY NO ONE LIKES YOU!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #43213 on: September 15, 2014, 10:40:33 am »

I think that it would be entirely worth the money to buy a new copy of Windows 7 or whatever, format the hard drive, and install your new OS. Probably cheaper than the aforementioned Geek Squad every time  you need to start over again, provided the hardware isn't configured in some way that prevents you from doing this.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #43214 on: September 15, 2014, 10:45:33 am »

If you do so, buy the upgrade version or whatever of Windows 7, as it's like half the price. Even if you're not actually upgrading your version of Windows it's not very hard to make your pc think it is.

(it's literally changing a 0 to a 1 somewhere...)
Pages: 1 ... 2879 2880 [2881] 2882 2883 ... 3345