Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2875 2876 [2877] 2878 2879 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3689204 times)

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43140 on: September 13, 2014, 02:36:19 pm »

* LordSlowpoke slams into thread

let's just abolish retail

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43141 on: September 13, 2014, 02:54:51 pm »

let's just abolish retail
How? Have all the stores declare independence from their franchises? Can it be done?! We need 20 Owlbreads, now!

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #43142 on: September 13, 2014, 02:56:59 pm »

Robots. It's what they want anyways.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Mustard Elemental

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43143 on: September 13, 2014, 05:19:06 pm »

Hey guys, you know that annoying update google made that turns youtube autoplay on by default and automatically puts you in the channel playlist when you watch a video so you get annoyingly switched to random other videos?
Well they apparently didn't think that this particular shit sundae was appetising enough already, and have added a new drizzling of leper pus syrup with a sneaky update that seems to have broken the autoplay toggle button meaning turning it off doesn't work so it just plays the next video anyway. FANTASTIC.
The military is all gathered in one huge mass on top of the ramp to the mountaintop, where the entrance is. Apparently they spend their time taking potshots at owls, pushing babies off the ledge, and giggling.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #43144 on: September 13, 2014, 05:50:24 pm »

Hey guys, you know that annoying update google made that turns youtube autoplay on by default and automatically puts you in the channel playlist when you watch a video so you get annoyingly switched to random other videos?
Well they apparently didn't think that this particular shit sundae was appetising enough already, and have added a new drizzling of leper pus syrup with a sneaky update that seems to have broken the autoplay toggle button meaning turning it off doesn't work so it just plays the next video anyway. FANTASTIC.
Haha, I've always wanted youtube to be even shitter. Thanks Google!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43145 on: September 13, 2014, 05:54:52 pm »

That's mostly true, except robots have a startup cost built in. If they could get those robots for free, then yeah, we'd be out the door in a heartbeat.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #43146 on: September 13, 2014, 06:27:41 pm »

That's mostly true, except robots have a startup cost built in. If they could get those robots for free, then yeah, we'd be out the door in a heartbeat.

No but. I want robots. It makes me rage I don't have my own personal friend-bot.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #43147 on: September 13, 2014, 09:52:30 pm »

Plant eating cat is more than a little biologically implausible, heh. Omnivores, they are not :P

Remember that this is a series with animals wielding weapons.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #43148 on: September 13, 2014, 09:58:28 pm »

My Action Replay Max crashed my PS2 again. This time, instead of corrupting a couple of things on my memory card, it completely obliterated everything on the memory card. My software mod, save games for games that I hadn't yet finished, my MGS3 Extreme save which I had almost completed, and many other things were among the casualties.
:<

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43149 on: September 13, 2014, 10:06:47 pm »

Why can't I live in a decently sized city? It's 11pm and all the pizza joints in town are closed. Man.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #43150 on: September 13, 2014, 10:08:02 pm »

Grocery store and oven time? Possibly microwave, if you don't mind pizza whose entire consistency is roughly equivalent to slightly melted cheese.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43151 on: September 13, 2014, 10:16:08 pm »

Grocery store and oven time? Possibly microwave, if you don't mind pizza whose entire consistency is roughly equivalent to slightly melted cheese.
Wife doesn't want me to go out, as I'm sick. No pizza for MZ. :C

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #43152 on: September 13, 2014, 10:16:57 pm »

*Whip cracks*

;D
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43153 on: September 13, 2014, 10:17:47 pm »

*Whip cracks*

;D
Yep. Nothing wrong with being happily married and making sure it stays happily.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43154 on: September 13, 2014, 10:18:08 pm »

[me]punches Dwarfy.[/me]

HE'S DISTRACTED, RUN
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...
Pages: 1 ... 2875 2876 [2877] 2878 2879 ... 3345