Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2667 2668 [2669] 2670 2671 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3689424 times)

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: ZIP DAT SHIT YO Edition
« Reply #40020 on: July 22, 2014, 12:37:14 am »

Looks like the Dota 2 coverage on ESPN was well received by the filthy casual non-gaming peasantry.

Reading these tweets gave me cancer. Saying "tweet" gave me cancer too.

Do you play on any specific server? Like forums, each has its own community. Just some are shittier than others
I play on MvM most of the time. It hooks you up with a random team.
When I feel like going multiplayer, I pick 'Random Game'.
I do the exact opposite, find good servers, favorite them, and play there regularly.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #40021 on: July 22, 2014, 01:30:12 am »

Weirdly enough the best TF2 servers I know are a specific set of furry servers which I found by being randomly matched onto.  I don't know why furries need their own TF2 servers, but apparently they're quite good at the game.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40022 on: July 22, 2014, 01:35:37 am »

Yeah, because the internet's punching bag *totally* wouldn't feel like they'd want a safe place to play the game in peace. :V
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #40023 on: July 22, 2014, 01:41:41 am »

Do you play on any specific server? Like forums, each has its own community. Just some are shittier than others
I play on MvM most of the time. It hooks you up with a random team.
When I feel like going multiplayer, I pick 'Random Game'.
I do the exact opposite, find good servers, favorite them, and play there regularly.
I used to do that, but whenever I looked for servers in the last week, all of them except the Valve Official servers were empty...

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #40024 on: July 22, 2014, 01:50:56 am »

You guys have a lot of offhand knowledge on feudal Japan >.>
According to the discussion of swords I see often in Cata DDA thread, apparently most Bay12ers are like history professors specializing on swords or something.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40025 on: July 22, 2014, 02:06:17 am »

Looks like the Dota 2 coverage on ESPN was well received by the filthy casual non-gaming peasantry.

Reading these tweets gave me cancer. Saying "tweet" gave me cancer too.
I dunno, a big sweaty neckbeard proposing on TV sounds pretty funny.

Yeah, because the internet's punching bag *totally* wouldn't feel like they'd want a safe place to play the game in peace. :V
I think the point is the lack of relevance between furries and TF2. It's not like it asks you to enter your sexual interests or anything.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40026 on: July 22, 2014, 02:10:32 am »

And anyone and everyone can fund a server if they want and advertise it/label it/foster a community about whatever they want. I don't see what's so hard to realize that furries would take advantage of that and make a place they feel safe in to express themselves without people being assholes about it. Same way with the rest of the internet, there's nothing intrinsic to the internet about furries and no real relevance between furries and the internet as a whole, but the furry community websites exist. Why wouldn't the servers, especially because it's a youth-tending tech-savvy fandom that would probably like to play games as a whole without, again, people being dickbags.

tl;dr they want play game, they not want people asshole, therefore make furry server = play game, no asshole

Also, what's this have to do with sexual interests? :v
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 02:12:11 am by Descan »
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #40027 on: July 22, 2014, 02:17:17 am »

I know, I just thought it was funny because on the surface it seems completely random.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #40028 on: July 22, 2014, 04:22:09 am »

Are furries still the internet punching bag?

People are living in the past man.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #40029 on: July 22, 2014, 05:01:19 am »

Living in the past, present, and future. Simultaneously. Apparently punching a furry momentarily gives you temporal omnipresence. Deck a fursuit, see the entire weave of your existence laid before you.

Note for future travelers who come across this message by space drug induced arm spasms: This post is a joke.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #40030 on: July 22, 2014, 05:36:47 am »

It's three thirty in the morning. I've been lying awake in the dark for hours. I have work at six. Why can't I just sleep already.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40031 on: July 22, 2014, 05:59:17 am »

Living in the past, present, and future. Simultaneously. Apparently punching a furry momentarily gives you temporal omnipresence. Deck a fursuit, see the entire weave of your existence laid before you.

Note for future travelers who come across this message by space drug induced arm spasms: This post is a joke.
Yes... a joke.
Please go back to your internet archaeology, there is nothing to see here.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #40032 on: July 22, 2014, 07:20:31 am »

Somehow my entire KSP got deleted without me knowing until I clicked the shortcut this morning and it told me that KSP doesn't exist on my computer anymore.

So, not only is my save gone, but now I have to flat out redownload the game, and hope this inexplicable thing doesn't happen again.

Eh, gives me an excuse to go for the 64 bit this time. Hope its not all lagness.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #40033 on: July 22, 2014, 07:37:42 am »

Weirdly enough the best TF2 servers I know are a specific set of furry servers which I found by being randomly matched onto.  I don't know why furries need their own TF2 servers, but apparently they're quite good at the game.
git good acquire furry hat, it is their way of lyfe

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #40034 on: July 22, 2014, 09:50:57 am »

Isn't there a bay12 server?
Or is that dead?
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*
Pages: 1 ... 2667 2668 [2669] 2670 2671 ... 3345