Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2593 2594 [2595] 2596 2597 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3693223 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Also, compatibility mode?
This doesn't work because how it auto patches and breaks CAS, you need to install all the EP except pets which breaks it all over again, and I refuse to buy sims 3 when I have a version that works much better for playing challenges and sims 3 generally sucks and is buggy( I got the base game still sucks.)
First thing i did was download the EP maps with pathfinding fixes, second i did was use StoryProgression and deleted all the homeless sims. That stopped the stupid game from glitching up so much.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

why is it so cold
Probably the seasons getting their swing in for you complaining about the heat during your last summer. Turns out they get pissy when people can't pick a temperature and bloody stick with it.

Always does make me want to strangle people, anyway. Complain it's too cold during the winter, too hot during the summer, and either not hot enough or not cold enough during spring or fall. Screw all that -- give me winter and below freezing, and damn the heat to the muck covered hole it oozed out of. Every season but winter can go crawl up their own arses and die.

More productively: Blankets. Layers. Towels, extra clothing, whatever's laying around. So on, so forth. Warming up is easy. It's cooling off that's troublesome. Is problem with having core temperature that hovers over 90F. We produce a lot of freaking heat, really.

THANK YOU!
Everyone thinks I'm crazy, good to finally find someone who understands.

AAAAUGH I'M SORRY!

I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY ONE WOULD BE EMITTING BABY RABBIT POOP.

I'M SORRY?! ALSO: COLD TOO BAD FOR REJOICING.

BECAUSE I'M BACKED UP AND CAN'T POOP RIGHT!
I wanted you to rejoice back when I finally got a good poop out, and you didn't, and now I'm all unable to squeeze out more then a spattering!
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

More productively: Blankets. Layers. Towels, extra clothing, whatever's laying around. So on, so forth. Warming up is easy. It's cooling off that's troublesome. Is problem with having core temperature that hovers over 90F. We produce a lot of freaking heat, really.
This makes me think we should install fans in people. Or one of those oil-based cooling rigs, but those things are expensive.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

WHY DID YOU NOT REJOICE WHEN I TOLD YOU TO REJOICE??!
Reminds me of the big green guy at the bottom of this page. :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

DOUBLE RRRRRRAAAAGGGGGEEEE today.

First off: my mom's Facebook profile picture contains me. I asked her to change it, because I'm not comfortable with having my  face and last name on the same page. She informs me,

Quote from: Mom (hyper-condensed)
No.
>>>>>>>>:(

Second: I saw some magazine of my sister's today. The cover was INSANELY INSULTING to men. Seriously, the cover story was about "boys' secret insecurities" and other BS of that caliber. It's this crap that leads to idiocy like "emo"-ness and "sensitivity is an important quality to haev in guise!!!!!!!!111!!!1!!Ħone".

RARRAAAAAA.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

I prefer to think of such magazines to be an insult to the girls who read them. One they do not pick up on, surprisingly.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Face it. Periodicals trying to give either sex a guide to the other is basically an insult to everyone.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

I'm not sure of that line is insulting to anybody, let alone all caps insanely so.
Love, scriver~

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

What the actual fuck.
That might be the most disgusting bit of news I've been exposed to all week. And that includes Rick Perry's television interview in which he suggested that the children fleeing to the U.S. from Latin America were part of an Obama-lead conspiracy to bolster the Democratic voting base.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

What the actual fuck.
That might be the most disgusting bit of news I've been exposed to all week. And that includes Rick Perry's television interview in which he suggested that the children fleeing to the U.S. from Latin America were part of an Obama-lead conspiracy to bolster the Democratic voting base.

I'm a little confused... You're disgusted by John Balyo's crime, right?... because linking to this article makes it sound like these reactions are to the now single mom receiving support.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

What the actual fuck.

I'm a little confused... You're disgusted by John Balyo's crime, right?... because linking to this article makes it sound like these reactions are to the now single mom receiving support.

Yea, I hope it's for the crime. I'd hate to think you judge people simply because of who they're associated with.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Not to mention it's been noted that these funds are purely for the wife+son's not-dying-in-the-street-ness. Explicitly noted to not go to John Boy's legal defense or himself.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

By Balyo's crime, but also by their almost-defense of him. It's a typical reaction of "this person is holy, therefor this person would not do anything wrong, therefore allegations against them are false" (this is essentially what the station's statement on the matter implies, even though they fired him).

As for the fund for his wife....yeah, that kind of disgusts me too (they've only be married a short time). The victim deserves support far more than she or his children do. This reeks of people underhandedly supporting Balyo by proxy. At the very least it shows broken priorities.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

And all that aside, occasionally the vocabulary of the well-wisher goes over the top.....

I pray she will find strength and courage to fearlessly lean on friends and family through this difficult time.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 2593 2594 [2595] 2596 2597 ... 3345