Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2538 2539 [2540] 2541 2542 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3695029 times)

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

So your arms are around him and he's pinned to the ground, as all know good glomps end with the recipient slammed to the floor. Perfect position to snap the spine or neck, at your preference.

FINISH HIM
LIKE THIS

If you watch GoT and you haven't got to the 8th one don't click that.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

So your arms are around him and he's pinned to the ground, as all know good glomps end with the recipient slammed to the floor. Perfect position to snap the spine or neck, at your preference.

FINISH HIM
LIKE THIS

If you watch GoT and you haven't got to the 8th one don't click that.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

You know what I mean. Going through the process for a casual reason. If it can be made to work, it should. Divorce should be a last option. By the sounds of it, RedKing's ex went through with it for a casual reason, but Idon't really know. Just a feeling I got.
No, it was a legit grievance.

I gotta say, you get rep for coping to your mistake and, you know, linking it two years later. Although that seems a little like self-flagellation.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

I've gotten past the shame. If I had it to do over again, I'd change things a bit (like asking for a divorce first, THEN meeting my SO). But I'm okay with the net result (other than my ex being incredibly vindictive and venomous at times).

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Hey, you know what they say: cheating bastards before ho's.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

One of those eight-legged terrorists, another large and different (different!) species, slipped through my line of chemical doom, and tried to bumrush me while I was distracted changing a light bulb. But I caught him moving out of the corner of my eye, scuttling his grotesqueness directly at me. Bastard froze as soon as I reacted, then reared his legs up at me as we stared at each other. Brave. But extremely foolish. Because instead of moving, he stayed there whilst I grabbed my shoe, and delivered x1000000 his body weight in crushing force with it, and sent him off to the rest of his misbegotten ancestors. Fucker.

I have not yet cleaned down here since we sprayed. So there's this funeral march of spider corpses lining the walls all the way to my door. I'm going to leave them there, for two reasons. One, it pleases me (although every time I kill one myself, and look around, it kind of just enhances my disgust and paranoia.) And two, so I can show the exterminator I'm calling after I get back from auction exactly what the scale of the problem is. This shit is not normal. I've barely been in this house three months. And on a more serious note, I think I'm getting bites on the back of my head.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 09:44:06 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

One of those eight-legged terrorists, another large and different (different!) species, slipped through my line of chemical doom, and tried to bumrush me while I was distracted changing a light bulb. But I caught him moving out of the corner of my eye, scuttling his grotesqueness directly at me. Bastard froze as soon as I reacted, then reared his legs up at me as we stared at each other. Brave. But extremely foolish. Because instead of moving, he stayed there whilst I grabbed my shoe, and delivered x1000000 his body weight in crushing force with it, and sent him off to the rest of his misbegotten ancestors. Fucker.

I have not yet cleaned down here since we sprayed. So there's this funeral march of spider corpses lining the walls all the way to my door. I'm going to leave them there, for two reasons. One, it pleases me (although every time I kill one myself, and look around, it kind of just enhances my disgust and paranoia.) And two, so I can show the exterminator I'm calling after I get back from auction exactly what the scale of the problem is. This shit is not normal. I've barely been in this house three months. And on a more serious note, I think I'm getting bites on the back of my head.
It's time to burn it. Burn it all.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

Minor RAGE:
Mom still popping zits.
I let you get angry at me. I let you sometimes take bits of my privacy away. I let you complain about me. I let you decide things for me.
I let you do all that, and I never complain. I rarely even complain when something is hurting or causing physical damage to me.

So, if there is a thing which only hearing about it makes me cringe and complain, please don't do it.
It means I really don't like that thing.
What kind of zits is she popping where you can audibly hear it and be annoyed by it? Must be huge swollen blobs of zits.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

hey guys

guys

you remember the birdhouse otaku

the fucker just got into politics

HURR HURR BIRDHOUSES HURR DURR UKRAINE

i

will

stab

a

bitch

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Time for Yoink's weekly Rage, same as always: so many things I could be doing, but only one of me. >:( 
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

LSP confirmed for dog-hating cat person.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

and i would have gotten away with it if not for you meddling ki-

* LordSlowpoke realizes they weren't actually caught

* LordSlowpoke absconds, leaving a cloud of vibrating dust in their wake

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Minor RAGE:
Mom still popping zits.
I let you get angry at me. I let you sometimes take bits of my privacy away. I let you complain about me. I let you decide things for me.
I let you do all that, and I never complain. I rarely even complain when something is hurting or causing physical damage to me.

So, if there is a thing which only hearing about it makes me cringe and complain, please don't do it.
It means I really don't like that thing.
What kind of zits is she popping where you can audibly hear it and be annoyed by it? Must be huge swollen blobs of zits.
Rage of the day.
Eating at my computer.
Read this.
Cant eat anymore.
*shakes fist in anger*

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

So, in Spanish class, as a "fun" end-of-the-year assignment, we watched Frozen.

In Spanish.

I have three major complaints about this:
1. I got tired of that movie before I ever saw it, a feat I still have not done.
2. The subtitles are intended to be used with the English film and are translations of it, rather than watching the Spanish film, with which the words don't match up correctly due to time restraints.
3. I got tired of that movie before I ever watched it.

My tone does not reflect this, but my respect levels OH DOG GRAPH MODE IS ACTIVATING AAAAA

Tawarochir has lost respect levels for his Spanish teacher!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Ahem, anyway, I am bubbling with internal RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE at this sudden turn of events. I know it's not her fault I hate that movie but seriously she also seemed to assume that everybody in the class had seen it. I had hardly any clue what was going on.

I'm going to use Nethack to blow off some steam later.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

It is surprisingly hard to make a time travel system which is both interesting and cannot be exploited for free stuff.
._.
Pages: 1 ... 2538 2539 [2540] 2541 2542 ... 3345