Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2476 2477 [2478] 2479 2480 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3696682 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Radioshack doesn't have a lot of things. Same with Best Buy.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

It... wouldn't help you if you don't have money for batteries, but. Wired mouse? No batteries needed.
As far as I can tell, you can't buy a wired mouse at a retail store anymore. Either you get a wireless mouse, or a tiny one with a foot long retractable cord that's meant for laptops and barely fits in the hand of a normal sized human.
* Deathsword looks down to his awesome wired mouse he bought in a computer shop recently. Yup.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile

Yea, I think the masculine movement is a much more worthwhile cause.

How to put this... I agree with your core point (which is that this is bad and should be stopped) but I think you'll find that there is no centralized "masculine movement".

Or to be more accurate there is, but its toxic and utterly not what it says it is.  You'll notice the article directs you to a specific support line for male victims of domestic abuse and doesn't link to men's rights websites?  There are reasons for that...
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Oh, don't worry. I was just making the core point; I knew it was a charity. Didn't even know there really was a masculine movement.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

To be fair I think that the man was ignored because people just thinks he's a pussy, sot hat's still a feminist problem.

If there is any hope, it lies with the proles females.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Yeah, there is a problem (mens shelter shut down by radical feminists, statistics on males being abused left out of UN reports and the like) but unfortunately it's surrounded by so much poison on both sides nothing will ever be done about it - no person wants to stick their face into a hornets nest.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

As far as I can tell, you can't buy a wired mouse at a retail store anymore. Either you get a wireless mouse, or a tiny one with a foot long retractable cord that's meant for laptops and barely fits in the hand of a normal sized human.
The last two I've used, I got for eight bucks at walmart. The first one lasted two years -- still works, technically, but the usb connection's a little finicky. This one's been going for better than a year, now. They're normal mouse sized, optical USB mice. Onn brand. Still being sold in the same place, last time I swung by the electronics department (which was a few months ago, but eh.).
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile

Yeah, there is a problem (mens shelter shut down by radical feminists, statistics on males being abused left out of UN reports and the like) but unfortunately it's surrounded by so much poison on both sides nothing will ever be done about it - no person wants to stick their face into a hornets nest.
I just hope that feminism will lead to egalitarianism, and the whole problem will fix itself in time.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I wonder if there are any true equality movements? As in, not trying to further your own gender by calling it equality?

Edit: Took out the race bit. 'Cause I really meant Gender specifically-not even sure why I put it in.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Yes. It's called feminism. Now take it to another thread.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What?
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

I wonder if there are any true equality movements? As in, not trying to further your own gender/race by calling it equality?
Probably not.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Yes. It's called feminism. Now take it to another thread.
Yeah, I think this topic has been talked about enough. But that's just me.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 04:27:43 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

I wonder if there are any true equality movements? As in, not trying to further your own gender/race by calling it equality?
Probably not.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Hey, we both subscribe to this!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Make that three.

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Or four.
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!
Pages: 1 ... 2476 2477 [2478] 2479 2480 ... 3345