Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1604 1605 [1606] 1607 1608 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3700415 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

I'm hot, hungry, thirsty, tired, and extremely dirty. I'm looking forward to returning to the hotel, even if there is no power.

Oops! Highway leading to the hotel is closed! Fuck this town, I hope I never return.
St Louis? Yeah, it kinda sucks.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

summersummersummerhatehatehatehate

Sun, why you still out? It's nearing eight and still bright. Go away. Please.

And then don't come back until a reasonable hour. Blaring through my window before six AM is not acceptable behavior.

happens every year hate every year argh
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile

summersummersummerhatehatehatehate

Sun, why you still out? It's nearing eight and still bright. Go away. Please.

And then don't come back until a reasonable hour. Blaring through my window before six AM is not acceptable behavior.

happens every year hate every year argh
Frankkly I simply hate over-heating. Begone weather hot and foul! Return to your moderate types please.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

bluejello

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

it is nine here and the sun sets in 45 minutes... soon it shall set at ten...

oh yea, two other things, the trackpad on this laptop likes to reset to not being usable when a key is being pushed after a restart, and windows always wants to change the keyboard layout (shift+CTRL does this, press those buttons frequently in a game I play)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 10:04:25 pm by bluejello »

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

What.

The vandal carved 'Ding Jinhao was here' in Chinese in the 3,500 year old Luxor Temple.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 10:54:24 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Few things make me angry. I figured out one of my triggers today:

Claiming something is a "rule" or "law" when it actually isn't, and refusing to talk about it.

I have more respect for Darth Vader than people who do this. Vader at least admitted he was altering the deal.

A long while back I was on a cruise ship with my family, and they tried to get me out of my cabin by saying "it's against the ship rules." When I asked them to show me the rules, they refused. When I called them liars, they laughed.

Want me to do something? Just ask. Playing a game and don't like something? Just ban it. Don't make false claims.

I hate dishonesty.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile

How would staying in your cabin be against the rules?  Unless it is Muster Drill.  Then you're breaking international law.
\
What.

The vandal carved 'Ding Jinhao was here' in Chinese in the 3,500 year old Luxor Temple.
I remember hearing about that.  All I can really say is that it's a disgrace, and that if that was my kid he'd wish he was ever born. 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

If it were my kid, I'd be facing life in prison or the death penalty shortly thereafter. Well...I 'unno...maybe just twenty to fifty in the clink.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

Nah, you just teach him the severity of what he did by making him build a 1:1 scale replica of the temple. On his own.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile

Nah, you just teach him the severity of what he did by making him build a 1:1 scale replica of the temple. On his own.

And when it is done, vandalize it in front of his eyes.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

And when it is done, vandalize it in front of his eyes.

In a few thousand years, the Chinese script is really gonna fuck with the minds of archeologists.
This is a blank sig.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

In a few thousand years, the Chinese script is really gonna fuck with the minds of archeologists.
I lol'd

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

I'm hot, ... and extremely dirty.
I'd say you are! *Waggles eyebrows*
What.

I remember hearing about that.  All I can really say is that it's a disgrace, and that if that was my kid he'd wish he was ever born. 
If it were my kid, I'd probably be debating whether to punish him severely, or give him a high-five and take him out for ice cream just for having the guts to defile a 3500 year-old temple. Then again I might end up punishing him for not thinking of something more creative to write on the temple wall. X3

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

-snip-
That is the best worst thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Damn right I was hot and dirty. I had to take an ice-cold shower because the water heater was (and possibly still is) dead.

Not an experience I wish to repeat, but when you're covered in sweat, dirt, and engine grease its your only option.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 1604 1605 [1606] 1607 1608 ... 3345