Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1584 1585 [1586] 1587 1588 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3703259 times)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

I am pissed that the BEST virtual die roller I ever had was from OpenRPG...

I can't even get my OpenRPG working again and there is nothing that comes close

just the fact that I can write [1d6+3] and it does it... it VERY convenient. While all the others are as inconvenient as possible.

There are IRC scripts that work exactly the same
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotaries_in_Massachusetts
Bell Circle (Massachusetts Route 16, Massachusetts Route 60, Massachusetts Route 1A, and Beach Street) in Revere, Massachusetts notorious for having a high accident rate
https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=bell+circle+revere&fb=1&gl=us&hq=bell+circle&hnear=0x89e36dfd12b7a73f:0x1b7b71a73e8186bc,Revere,+MA&cid=0,0,5356451223173074443&ei=gimdUdL9Ec6J0QHUxoD4Ag&ved=0CJ0BEPwSMAE

One of our designers thought THIS was a good idea. I'm pretty sure they'd find a way to fuck up proper roundabouts as well.

Spoiler: You rang? (click to show/hide)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's like a stoplight and a roundabout had a baby, and that baby was the worst intersection ever.

Japa's program, however, looks more like Sim City and CAD had a baby. And it was very, very snarky.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Japa, you made it work? :D Have I mentioned it looks sleek?

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Japa, you made it work? :D Have I mentioned it looks sleek?
For a given definition of work, yes.

There's still an assload of stuff that needs to be done, but roads are visible, and that's what matters.

Ogdibus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 04:41:05 pm by Ogdibus »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Really? When I have good food I typically want more of it.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games

@Japa: That looks awesome!! :D
Fun is Fun......Done is Done... or is that Done is !!FUN!!?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile

Ah, Massachusetts. AKA Massavefuckmylife.

Yes, I live there.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

I am pissed that the BEST virtual die roller I ever had was from OpenRPG...

I can't even get my OpenRPG working again and there is nothing that comes close

just the fact that I can write [1d6+3] and it does it... it VERY convenient. While all the others are as inconvenient as possible.

Thou hast rang?
http://dicbox.org/Dice/Roll, just put 1d6+3 in the expression field.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

My tablet updated all applications without my permission. Including the useless apps that you can't remove, like chatON, whatever that is. They just take up disk space.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Ameablable

• Bay Watcher
  • Amy Bull Able
    • View Profile

My tablet updated all applications without my permission. Including the useless apps that you can't remove, like chatON, whatever that is. They just take up disk space.
i hate that. My phone has the same stupid apps. and the "Samsung store"
i dont even use that! i use google play

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Cyanogenmod bitches.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

Well, I got a letter from college saying I don't meet the requirements for graduating. I had failed a course, and then paid extra to take it again so I could graduate this year. I passed with a 70. Now it says that NOPE, you didn't pass that course. Now I have to sort through all the bullshit, and hope I can sort it out before the deadline for application for graduation ends. Fuck. Do well in school kids.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 1584 1585 [1586] 1587 1588 ... 3345