Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1571 1572 [1573] 1574 1575 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3705001 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

I want my interwebs unplugged so the tubes flow freely.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

I want my interwebs unplugged so the tubes flow freely.

Doesn't that just spray the internet all over your room? Pressure in the tubes and all.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

I think that was the intent in this case, Nenj.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

I forgot to turn off the internet once when I was filling up my computer. It over filled and internet flooded everywhere. It was a pain to get out of the carpet.
The room still smells faintly of cats.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

I forgot to turn off the internet once when I was filling up my computer. It over filled and internet flooded everywhere. It was a pain to get out of the carpet.
stuff
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 07:22:20 pm by Dutchling »

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

You should bottle it next time, never know when you need a vial of internet.
I need to put something interesting here.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

I think that was the intent in this case, Nenj.

I'm getting a mental image of walls stained with web comics, shock images and animated gifs. Dutchling already covered the rest.

You should bottle it next time, never know when you need a vial of internet.

Obligatory.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

* kaijyuu looks around the room, seeing My Little Pony figurines, Touhou things, books of various sorts including a Book of Poisons, various video game and anime models, and a MLP blanket on the bed.

This room has been sprayed with the Internet and I like it that way.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Hey, there is nothing worse than finding suddenly all your good shirts are stained with Homestuck. I had to sell them all at a comic convention to try and regain my losses.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

As long as it's pure.

I remember tossing a vial on the ground when I needed to get directions. Next thing I knew, I was drowning in cats and could only stay above cat-level by grabbing hold of a passing fantroll.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

I have like, one dark souls shirt. That's all I have that is even somewhat related to the internet/
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile

I wonder where the web-comics went.

As for your counters, Frumple: i can't say anything for certain, and it's not my field of expertise, but i at least wouldn't be surprised if toady was be to apply the skills, or the capacity behind those skills, to useful projects.Games are fun, but they don't do an awful lot for people, even if we're narrowing it down to the small section of games I'd consider to be in this ones league from utility to community. I am not by any means the most world-weary or knowledgeable person on these boards, and you may be right that there are no better options available. I doubt it. However, since you're keeping a level head, the wider topic of resource use would be something I'd appreciate hearing. Toady is the nearest and one of the dearest, but not the crux. If you consider that deflecting (which i doubt), we can work everything else into that with difficulty. Also! Naughty/Nice robots, it's much more effective if you have them built in. I understand they have problems with abstraction though, mine keeps fritzing on that note.
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

*looks behind, white walls, small stack of manga on shelf, pile of 400w speakers with stereo receiver on top, 3ds corner, and dog corner, knife collection, .40s&w hidden away within reach*

screw you internets, you only exist on my ethernet cable

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

you may be right that there are no better options available.

Given that his other prominent option was Mathematician, I'm glad he went into games-making.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 1571 1572 [1573] 1574 1575 ... 3345