Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 999 1000 [1001] 1002 1003 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3703057 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #15000 on: September 14, 2012, 02:48:45 pm »

I recommend actually having sex with her, but make it really weird. So weird she will regret it and not talk to anyone about it. Ever.
That's a terrible idea!
Yea the rumors might be worse than the STDs :P

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #15001 on: September 14, 2012, 03:16:21 pm »

Three rage-inducing thing today:

1. Fallout 3 keeps freezing on me. I'm doing that 'The Waters of Life' quest or whatever the fuck it's called, and I've got to go clear out a pipe or something, and it keeps freezing either right before I turn the valve I have to complete that part, or it waits until right after.

2. My stepdad went into full-on technophobe mode, declaring that technology was the worst thing ever invented (And that sentence, in and of itself is rage-inducing). He then proceeded to sit down and watch a movie.

3. The kitten seems to find my arms absolutely fucking delicious or something, because he won't stop biting and gnawing on them.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15002 on: September 14, 2012, 03:17:41 pm »

declaring that technology was the worst thing ever invented
I'm sorry but this is pretty hilarious.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15003 on: September 14, 2012, 03:18:56 pm »

The kitten seems to find my arms absolutely fucking delicious or something, because he won't stop biting and gnawing on them.
D'aaaaaaaaw.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #15004 on: September 14, 2012, 03:19:39 pm »

The kitten seems to find my arms absolutely fucking delicious or something, because he won't stop biting and gnawing on them.
D'aaaaaaaaw.

That's not Cute. That's annoying.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15005 on: September 14, 2012, 03:22:34 pm »

Especially when you consider all the times that medical technologies helped prevent him from being permanently crippled.

D'aaaaaaaaw.

That's not Cute. That's annoying.

Especially considering he's got teeth like fucking needles.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15006 on: September 14, 2012, 03:32:37 pm »

Especially when you consider all the times that medical technologies helped prevent him from being permanently crippled.
Especially when you consider that everything ever invented is, by default, technology. Ideas are nonphysical inventions, and thus also technology. Fire-on-a-stick is technology.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #15007 on: September 14, 2012, 03:53:27 pm »

Call me crazy, but if you want a chick to leave you alone, just be brutally honest with her. "Look, I think you're a skanky whore and I'd rather stick my dick in a beehive than you."

If she still won't leave you alone after that, it's time to call the cops.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #15008 on: September 14, 2012, 03:55:58 pm »

I recommend actually having sex with her, but make it really weird. So weird she will regret it and not talk to anyone about it. Ever.

This has worked for me in the past.

Given that I assume people generally look like their avatars...
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15009 on: September 14, 2012, 03:56:23 pm »

Call me crazy, but if you want a chick to leave you alone, just be brutally honest with her. "Look, I think you're a skanky whore and I'd rather stick my dick in a beehive than you."

If she still won't leave you alone after that, it's time to call the cops.
If she responds with, "Ooh, I can help with that!", run.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15010 on: September 14, 2012, 03:57:14 pm »

Suprisingly accurate.
This is a blank sig.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #15011 on: September 14, 2012, 03:58:09 pm »

Suprisingly accurate.
Monkey you give a whole new meaning of "giving head" :P

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15012 on: September 14, 2012, 03:59:27 pm »

Suprisingly accurate.
Monkey you give a whole new meaning of "giving head" :P

That made me smile a lot more than it should.
This is a blank sig.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #15013 on: September 14, 2012, 04:05:43 pm »

The guy I am training asked me: "how he can do this terrible task?"

I showed him how to trudge through the process and get it to work with a lot of mind numbing boilerplate code that will have to be tailored specifically to each instance of the problem.

He asked me: "Is there another way this could be done, that doesn't take so much work?"

I told him: "reflection."

And he asked: "what is reflection?"

And I told him: "deep dark magic that will corrupt your soul if you ever use it."

And then he asked: "can you show me?"

And i did.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #15014 on: September 14, 2012, 04:18:59 pm »

God, this fucking report.

I'm sooooooo close to having it balanced. I've been ramming my head into a wall for a week trying to learn all this shit that's above my head, and now I can SEE exactly what's throwing it off.....but I can't make myself understand why it's happening! Were it not for the fact that the totals will report wrong for thousands of dollars when run for a fiscal year, I'd call it good. But I can't! Godammnit brain, WORK!
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 999 1000 [1001] 1002 1003 ... 3345