Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 995 996 [997] 998 999 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701497 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #14940 on: September 14, 2012, 10:20:54 am »

Pretty much everyone at my college is addicted to something. I'm starting to think I might be the only sober person here.
Same story here. I'm pretty sure that even the evangelists are high on something, even if that something is DA LORD BABBEH JEBUS.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #14941 on: September 14, 2012, 10:22:31 am »

Pretty much everyone at my college is addicted to something. I'm starting to think I might be the only sober person here.
Same story here. I'm pretty sure that even the evangelists are high on something, even if that something is DA LORD BABBEH JEBUS.

The only intra-venous drug that you're doomed to from birth down here. It's a tough habit to kick too. To each their own though, I just get annoyed when they try to get ME hooked.
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14942 on: September 14, 2012, 10:25:14 am »

Ahahaa, oh wow. I should try that next time someone tries to proselytize to me.

but how

i cannot think of a way

to make the joke

halp
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #14943 on: September 14, 2012, 10:29:28 am »

The only intra-venous drug that you're doomed to from birth down here. It's a tough habit to kick too. To each their own though, I just get annoyed when they try to get ME hooked.

Hey man, the first bible is free.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14944 on: September 14, 2012, 10:31:27 am »

Hey man, the first bible is free.

Which... which version would you start with? I heard the King James is pr- DAMNIT! Bad self! Shame on you for tempting me.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #14945 on: September 14, 2012, 10:36:05 am »

Uncut Hebrew is the only way to get the real high, maan. That king James shit is laced with like, medieval politics and bad translations and shit. It'll fuck you up. Go original.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14946 on: September 14, 2012, 10:38:34 am »

The King James bible is a gateway bible. Before long you will find yourself on really hard shit, like original arabic Korans.
This is a blank sig.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #14947 on: September 14, 2012, 10:40:58 am »

Us hardcore use a DeLorean. Get the real thing, ya know?
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14948 on: September 14, 2012, 10:42:24 am »

Oh god I... I think I need help.

I have a change of majors form in front of me and I'm about to check "Religious Studies"

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14949 on: September 14, 2012, 10:51:44 am »

Us hardcore use a DeLorean. Get the real thing, ya know?

Just steer clear of Polynesian fertility cults. Some bad flashbacks there man...
This is a blank sig.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #14950 on: September 14, 2012, 10:55:48 am »

I decided to continue the Dragon age origins save I had played a lot about a year ago and then I remembered why I stopped playing after 35 hours into it. It's just so unbelievably difficult that getting progress is so gruesomely painful. It's on easy and I keep dying on normal battles, not boss fights or miniboss fights, but on random battles with wolves and everything. What were they thinking, what were they thinking....  :-\

I was playing completitionist, doing all the sidequests and everything, but no I just no longer care, I just want to end this right now.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #14951 on: September 14, 2012, 10:57:46 am »

I have a change of majors form in front of me and I'm about to check "Religious Studies"
Hey, the actual studying is interesting as hell if you're getting a solid grounding in it. Just... don't expect to get hired because of it. Ever. Maybe in academia itself, but in that case it won't be because of the degree, it'll be because you schmoozed like a mofo and got some connections.

Now, if you go in heavy on something non-Christian and dual-majored or qualified as fluent in something like Arabic, well... there might be something in that. Almost always someone that can use a good translator.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14952 on: September 14, 2012, 11:12:00 am »

hence the old saying, "When in Boone..."

Sad to hear that App State is like that. I knew it's kind of a party school, but still...
I may be biased due to my lazy (sees the weekend as Thursday through Monday morning) alcoholic (always has at least one busted eye vessel alcoholic) pothead roommate, but the people here pretty much do nothing but go to parties where they get badly inebriated on several substances and then have sex with strangers.  Or sometimes just plain try to have sex with strangers, as I rather unpleasantly learned one day.

There are also people here who look like they should still be in middle school, which makes it odd when I see them walking around smoking. (There is also a massive amount of tobacco usage, it is rather surreal to see now that everyone is in a place where they can do it legally and openly.)

Suffice it to say that I generally find myself very bored, not wanting to partake of any of the stupid. Almost nothing else seems to be going on, ever. Not a problem, though. I spent high school as a loner and I can do it again here if I really have to.

Yeah, that's a bad idea. That's almost as bad of an idea as my roommate's "Pre-Law Studies" major, which can be used to get into law school and nothing else. And there are other majors that will get you into law school.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14953 on: September 14, 2012, 11:20:10 am »

I was joking about changing majors, Bio+Psych with a chem minor and I'll be damned if I don't stick to it.

Those parties sound pretty stereotypical, I haven't actually been to any around here so I wouldn't know that much about em. Too busy working on school. Maybe we could get some nerds together and have good ol' southern party once I'm old enough to drink. Till then life's just pretty boring in general.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14954 on: September 14, 2012, 11:26:58 am »

The county my uni is in just went wet very recently. D:

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 995 996 [997] 998 999 ... 3345