Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 990 991 [992] 993 994 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3702501 times)

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Peanutbutter Fatality Edition
« Reply #14865 on: September 13, 2012, 06:25:54 pm »

So I'm just surfin' the YouTubez, listening to music, when I pull up this video, and whats in the comments section?

1st Post - Zero Likes - Posted on September 11, 2012:
May all those who lost their precious life as a result of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, RIP forever with their God, & may God Bless all those who were left behind. God grant them the strength to go on every day, but never forgetting their loved ones. xxx

Reply - 8 Likes
And what about the lifes lost on the 2 atomic bombs U.S.A launched? They don't deserve that because they're asian?

2nd Reply - 20 likes
What of all the chinese civilians who perished before the Japanese Imperial Army in the Rape of Nanking?

Continued.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Peanutbutter Fatality Edition
« Reply #14866 on: September 13, 2012, 06:26:51 pm »

Strawmen are legitimate arguments on youtube.
So you're saying that just because it's popular everyone is terrible?
You hipster douche!  >:(

That was painful to write.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14867 on: September 13, 2012, 06:27:10 pm »

FUCK DELL PRINTERS, THIS SHIT MAKES HP LOOK LIKE CANDY TO ME

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #14868 on: September 13, 2012, 06:29:04 pm »

Continued.
... think if we worked at it we could do a complete trip around the world? Get someone a bit westward that one of the historical component parts of china atrocity'd, someone a bit westward of them that said atrocity'd country atrocity'd in turn, etc.

Maybe just try to see how much of the world you could cover. It'd be an interesting and quite morbid exercise in historical research.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14869 on: September 13, 2012, 06:30:56 pm »

Youtube, home of awesome videos, great videos, good videos, crap videos, and poorly encoded but otherwise ok videos. But the comments are only either terrible, all positive, or argumentative, otherwise they aren't there.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14870 on: September 13, 2012, 06:31:29 pm »

Is it wrong that all the tech rage in the last few pages is making me giggle like a small child?

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #14871 on: September 13, 2012, 06:31:41 pm »

Nen: I wonder... does the fellow of a twirlable mustache? That's mustache twirl passive-aggressive shenanigans, I'd say. I mean... damn. At least more than a three day warning. A week? A month? Something. Not just, "Oh, day after tomorrow we're sending you to fumble in front of a major client. Enjoy!"

No, he sports a full beard.

I should clarify. He dutifully put his request in for time off at least a month in advance. I was even in the meeting where this debate has hashed out in front of everyone and left hanging in the air, with everyone assuming he was still going on the trip.

It's the fumbling in front of a major client that really has me pissed. Unfortunately management is kind of gung-ho about trials by fire, they don't seem to mind them, for anyone.

Secondly, the guy is just very self-centered to begin with. He's fun, but when it comes to brass tax he likes things the way he likes them, period. So instead of doing a square both by his fellow programmer and the company and our client....he's dicking over all of them so he can have his day off running the lights or doing the sound for one of his church gatherings. He's sort of in-between a rock and a hard place....but seriously, it's his software! And almost no one else knows it! There's no getting around that fact. The question will naturally arise, when people are on the phone to him or waiting for a chat response "Why isn't he here?"

TECH SUPPORT RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14872 on: September 13, 2012, 06:32:30 pm »

TECH SUPPORT RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I am tech support :P

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14873 on: September 13, 2012, 06:37:22 pm »

I am tech support :P
And you are in the rage thread, thus
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #14874 on: September 13, 2012, 06:48:24 pm »

Is it wrong that all the tech rage in the last few pages is making me giggle like a small child?
I was about to say something but then I saw your personal text.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14875 on: September 13, 2012, 06:52:12 pm »

Continued.
... think if we worked at it we could do a complete trip around the world? Get someone a bit westward that one of the historical component parts of china atrocity'd, someone a bit westward of them that said atrocity'd country atrocity'd in turn, etc.

Maybe just try to see how much of the world you could cover. It'd be an interesting and quite morbid exercise in historical research.

Good, let's follow up with the Tibetan Uprising of 1959.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #14876 on: September 13, 2012, 08:16:36 pm »

MUAHAHAHAHA!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #14877 on: September 13, 2012, 08:33:03 pm »

MUAHAHAHAHA!
I swear dude, every goddamn week this lady comes in with her three computers that are disconnected from her piece of shit dell. That router and printer really hate each other and dell's crap software doesn't help other than forcing me install the software all over again. I know at least that HP and Brother's software sniff the network and reconnect with the printers if their IPs have changed. Dell just needs to stick to fucking business laptops, this shit is shotgun fodder for me :/

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #14878 on: September 13, 2012, 10:08:50 pm »

Of the three, I think I hate Brother's the least.

You guys deal with TSC Tag Printers? Fuck. Those. Things. They're like a shitty printer on crack.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14879 on: September 13, 2012, 10:12:29 pm »

Of the three, I think I hate Brother's the least.

You guys deal with TSC Tag Printers? Fuck. Those. Things. They're like a shitty printer on crack.
I've talk to alot of businesses and they been skipping out on those and stuck to laserjets cause they were more crazy expensive.
Pages: 1 ... 990 991 [992] 993 994 ... 3345